Posted: 12 years ago
Please stop bashing each other...Geet is a great show and so is IPKKND...Geet has been on for over a year and IPKKND has been on for only a few weeks, just wait until the real track starts before comparing . A lot of shows in Indian Television are similar in many ways ... so stop comparing shows.. they r both gud... just chilll... Anywayz Geet fans and IPKKND fans should be a team becoz they both support Nissar and 4 Lions... So lets just stop fighting and close these topic.. No need to fight or bash each other... Bashing each other will only affect these two shows... Also, The CVz give us these types of romantic shows becoz its popular amongst the youth... People like these kind of shows... Its been going on for years like shows such as,
Kasturi
Kahiin To Hoga
Kitni Mohabbat Hai 1
Mills & Boons ( Books)
Geet 
and now IPKKND...
And all these serials were hit serials only becoz of such concepts... So just chill, enjoy the show, be happy with wat ur getting, be a team to support 4 Lions, and have fun
Stop Bashing each other, it will only affect the shows

Sorry if I've said anything wrong...

__ Tanvi__😊
Edited by Tanvi_124 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshyMishi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well Said ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘
This content was originally posted by: IshyMishi

Well Said ðŸ‘

Thank you ðŸ˜Š
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very well Said!!!...thats what we lack UNITY!!!...we all luv Nissar, why don't just admire his work rather than playing the blame game!!.. besides there is so much more to come!!
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U forgot to add Kaajjal in dat list...it used to be aired on Sony...and had the same Rude Boss, chirpy secretary concept! ðŸĪŠ
This content was originally posted by: livelygal

U forgot to add Kaajjal in dat list...it used to be aired on Sony...and had the same Rude Boss, chirpy secretary concept! ðŸĪŠ

LOL, yeah forgot that  oopps  ðŸ˜†
well said,
but u know what geet few fans will never understand they are frustrated that nissar went from geet for this serial so they hate and constantly bash saying its a copy of geet they are childish to even compare .
i watch both i love both ------
plsss send ur post to geet forum so that ppl understand and respect both shows
This content was originally posted by: jshaila

well said,

but u know what geet few fans will never understand they are frustrated that nissar went from geet for this serial so they hate and constantly bash saying its a copy of geet they are childish to even compare .
i watch both i love both ------
plsss send ur post to geet forum so that ppl understand and respect both shows

Hopefully people understand the message we're trying to get across...  
aamir15 thumbnail
well said
Luvd d way u sequentialy listed d main pnts
V all shuld watch geet nd IPKKND 2 inc d trps!!!
This content was originally posted by: aamir15

well said
Luvd d way u sequentialy listed d main pnts
V all shuld watch geet nd IPKKND 2 inc d trps!!!

I hope people understand wat i'm trying to say and appreciate the 2 serials without bashing... I know there are always gonna be haters but if we start supporting each other, our love for them will out number their hate...