Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Lessons to be learned

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved the fact that Arnav let go of Khushi's hand.  (*ducks under desk Khushi ishtyle to avoid sandals*)

Let me explain.  This is the first lesson that Khushi has learned about sticking to principles all the time.  Decisions can not be black and white, there is grey.  She would rather fall than have someone like Arnav save her, well, this is what you get.  Was it nice and chivalrous what ASR did - absolutely not - but did he make a point.  Heck yes.  Sometimes we have to gulp a little bit of our priniciples and keep the big picture in mind.

And ASR will also learn a couple of lessons too.  It is quite obvious he likes to show the might of his wealth - seen even in his introduction of the 1 lac clause in her appointment letter (BHPHians - these clauses will plague Barun forever!! πŸ˜†).  But he is going to learn from Khushi, that something is even more powerful than money, which will be the human spirit, determination - and yes, at the end of two weeks - love.

I am going to love watching this tug of war/love/nafrat/mohabbat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
its really funny to see both of them fight 2gther. well said yaar. khushi must've atleast thought before saying dat dialogue to arnav. arnav takes decisions really fast. one day he'll also learn a big lesson frm khushi!!!
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome post, very well written. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Everything is fair and love and warπŸ˜‰
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Let the fun begin!!...both will learn a lot about each other including the fact that First impressions are not always the last impressions!!!!... and not to judge a book by its cover cause there is so much more that doesn't meet the eye!!
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: momma1128

I am going to love watching this tug of war/love/nafrat/mohabbat.

🀣 am already loving it! πŸ˜†Edited by ramyaks - 12 years ago
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really loved when arnav let her go off his hand.he really  hates when people talk about  moral principles and all.its so right of him to leave her like that.Thats his character.

No matter barun portrays what role, clauses will never leave himπŸ˜†
momma1128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ktms

I really loved when arnav let her go off his hand.he really  hates when people talk about  moral principles and all.its so right of him to leave her like that.Thats his character.

No matter barun portrays what role, clauses will never leave himπŸ˜†

Yes, it would have looked wrong if he had saved her at this point in the story.  He did make sure to see the boxes (that is what La said he told her in the convo).  He is the type of guy who you better make sure you know what you are asking for and accept the consequences.

At least this time it's 1 lac clause, not 25, and he added it this time!!
sunaina02 thumbnail
I havent seen the episode yet .

But I guess Barun has done extremely well to create so much antagonism.

ASR must have known about the boxes so he was sure that no fatality is involved here .

Yes the clause reminds me of BHPH . It is the other way round this time .😊

Oh God... Havent they copied BHPH here?😲

Let us start 100 and one threads to prove that IPK is copy of BHPH .

momma1128 thumbnail
^^^
Yes Su - he did extremely well today.  Roared like a lion - backed her up like he was going to pounce.  It was a treat.

Su, I would make a topic about how this is copied from BHPH except I'm afraid some people would come and say how I copied the copying posts because there is only one place that this show can ever copy from. πŸ˜‰
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

^^^

Yes Su - he did extremely well today.  Roared like a lion - backed her up like he was going to pounce.  It was a treat.

Su, I would make a topic about how this is copied from BHPH except I'm afraid some people would come and say how I copied the copying posts because there is only one place that this show can ever copy from. πŸ˜‰

So true anu πŸ˜‰