Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I loved the fact that Arnav let go of Khushi's hand.  (*ducks under desk Khushi ishtyle to avoid sandals*)

Let me explain.  This is the first lesson that Khushi has learned about sticking to principles all the time.  Decisions can not be black and white, there is grey.  She would rather fall than have someone like Arnav save her, well, this is what you get.  Was it nice and chivalrous what ASR did - absolutely not - but did he make a point.  Heck yes.  Sometimes we have to gulp a little bit of our priniciples and keep the big picture in mind.

And ASR will also learn a couple of lessons too.  It is quite obvious he likes to show the might of his wealth - seen even in his introduction of the 1 lac clause in her appointment letter (BHPHians - these clauses will plague Barun forever!! LOL).  But he is going to learn from Khushi, that something is even more powerful than money, which will be the human spirit, determination - and yes, at the end of two weeks - love.

I am going to love watching this tug of war/love/nafrat/mohabbat.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegcinerariaparul-fansunshine33kdg129ktmsbhavika0611-Ramya-shypersonatikna-scarlett-Sam_KaShianSanliciousKomalgraphixmitthooMillerrr88ShiningStar18chammak_challoshobrakapooorSidda8-AquaMermaiden-sunaina02JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lessons to be learned" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
its really funny to see both of them fight 2gther. well said yaar. khushi must've atleast thought before saying dat dialogue to arnav. arnav takes decisions really fast. one day he'll also learn a big lesson frm khushi!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
awesome post, very well written. Thumbs Up

Everything is fair and love and warWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33momma1128

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Let the fun begin!!...both will learn a lot about each other including the fact that First impressions are not always the last impressions!!!!... and not to judge a book by its cover cause there is so much more that doesn't meet the eye!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33Millerrr88momma1128

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

I am going to love watching this tug of war/love/nafrat/mohabbat.
ROFL am already loving it! LOL

Edited by ramyaks - 27 June 2011 at 10:29am

momma1128

ktms

Goldie

ktms

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I really loved when arnav let her go off his hand.he really  hates when people talk about  moral principles and all.its so right of him to leave her like that.Thats his character.

No matter barun portrays what role, clauses will never leave himLOL

momma1128

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ktms

I really loved when arnav let her go off his hand.he really  hates when people talk about  moral principles and all.its so right of him to leave her like that.Thats his character.

No matter barun portrays what role, clauses will never leave himLOL

Yes, it would have looked wrong if he had saved her at this point in the story.  He did make sure to see the boxes (that is what La said he told her in the convo).  He is the type of guy who you better make sure you know what you are asking for and accept the consequences.

At least this time it's 1 lac clause, not 25, and he added it this time!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33ktms

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I havent seen the episode yet .

But I guess Barun has done extremely well to create so much antagonism.

ASR must have known about the boxes so he was sure that no fatality is involved here .

Yes the clause reminds me of BHPH . It is the other way round this time .Smile

Oh God... Havent they copied BHPH here?Shocked

Let us start 100 and one threads to prove that IPK is copy of BHPH .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinerariaktmsmomma1128

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.