Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
OMG!!!Shocked the way Arnav screamed at khushi to leave made me shiverShocked. I got scared by arnav's eyes today the fire that those eyes were havingShocked my god!! it was like... and when he let her fall was too muchOuch. I would salute Khushi's courageClap that she came back with confidence and confronted That Arrogant ASR !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhitegirl6avina123bhavika0611KomalgraphixIshrafan11Aahanaxx11-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fire in Arnav's eyes!!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowwhitegirl6

Groupbie

snowwhitegirl6

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
arnav shouting at khushi was amazing to watchWink and now who say's barun's voice is soft and can't be heardLOLLOL critics should have watched today's episode and also those who says that IPKKND is copied WinkWink. Barun rocked the entire show todayClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi_lovergalparidhi22Sam_KaShianIshrafan11Aahanaxx11

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Arnav has show that he could be evil, whenever , he wanted to be, and yes today, he scared me also. And the fire in his eyes portray the emotion " kaash main tumhe pyar kar pata " very well. His fall won't be that easy.

Barun is doing great job, though he is evil today, i really loved his performance, he speak lot through his eyes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi_lovergalparidhi22

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fragrance--

Arnav has show that he could be evil, whenever , he wanted to be, and yes today, he scared me also. And the fire in his eyes portray the emotion " kaash main tumhe pyar kar pata " very well. His fall won't be that easy.

Barun is doing great job, though he is evil today, i really loved his performance, he speak lot through his eyes.
Yes fragrance although he was wicked todayWink  but the way Barun holds his expression and his Husky voice is awesomeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Today I really got to see some matured acting from himClap. I too hope that now critics stop telling that his voice is soft and unclear coz today he proved everyone wrongBig smileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
When Barun yells - he yells like a man.  There was one scene in his old serial that literally sent shivers down everyone's spine.  It was the only instance that his character screamed and we were all gobsmacked.

He gets nuances of character's emotions very well.  We are in for a treat.

And his eyes...could stare at them day and night. Day Dreaming

Edited by momma1128 - 27 June 2011 at 9:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611paridhi22Sam_KaShianash91

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paridhi22

Yes fragrance although he was wicked todayWink  but the way Barun holds his expression and his Husky voice is awesomeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Today I really got to see some matured acting from himClap. I too hope that now critics stop telling that his voice is soft and unclear coz today he proved everyone wrongBig smileLOL

yup, i 'm drooling over him since .shradhha's days, where he played 'swayam khurana'. But today he was amazing...god, i was  holding my breath.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paridhi22

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Arnav yells like a lion on the verge of starting to fight...his intensity is too hot to handleThumbs Up...Khushi sambhal ke rehna...but if intensity is so hot, toh passion kaisa hoga??? Day DreamingDay Dreaming

If Arnav's eyes are fire, then Khushi's eyes are icy cold!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 27 June 2011 at 10:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611paridhi22

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by paridhi22

yup, i 'm drooling over him since .shradhha's days, where he played 'swayam khurana'. But today he was amazing...god, i was  holding my breath.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
I haven't seen his other shows but today the character of arnav singh raizada was fantastically done by himBig smileBig smile. He truly  did justice to the character and now i can confidentally say that no one else could have done this role except for BarunEmbarrassedEmbarrassed .it seems as if ASR role was made for Barun onlyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sirf--tumamara23bhavika0611

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.