Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Balanced episode and wonderful performance :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
today 's epi i liked the most specially after two week's rush and some funny and silly moments today i found epi with progressive from story 's side the talented which was being wasted today i found total treat to watch most wonderful and talented performance here no more funny moments , story 's progress with main tag of show showing two main lead's clash of povs ,and wait and watch situation making each other know none won't be back off in this challenge whether it would be khushi or aranav whole epi was treat to watch from each and every char's performance 

sanaya won my heart in today's epi she was extremely wonderful and commendable in today's epi ClapClapswitching emotions and making us to feel flow of emotions whether it would be aranav and khushi's tiff scenes or determination and firm talk with herself ,or hurt and being humiliation infront of whole office she stole each and every scene ClapStar she was today made us engrossed in char of khushi , relating us as one girl's situation and first day's havoc and dreadful incident and emerging one confident and self respected girl confronting for her rights and values , no doubt it was treat to watch sanaya switching one emotion to other in today 's epi u rock sweetheart ClapStarThumbs Up

coming to barun he was also very good in today's epi whole sarun's scenes were nice showing hate relationship as arrogant ,rude boss and self respected and firm employee ,coming to nani and mami scene no more their scenes but liked no hello hi bye bye dialouge and no lakshami today LOLand that small scene was adorable the way for anjali both sasu and bahu got ready to work together and loved anjali and aakash scenes this ppl did nice job in that small scene 

payal and aakash's scene was nice liked the way they have started new equation of this couple and both were good in it 

overall most balanced episode and all did good job and we got to see wonderful and talented performance from perspective scenes 's char and actors , today's leading lady was sanaya no doubt all did good job but i must say she made me seriously proud with her extremely wonderful performance Clap

from few days i have been noticing editing stuff , may be its me who only think that editing should be improved , from few epi seeing  main scenes to be cut in mid way or rushing may be they  want to focus on further story but i hope from starting of new challenge of aranav and khushi they will give us treat to watch good scenes with good editing ,

Edited by aashizin - 27 June 2011 at 9:45am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sirf--tumlakshmi_SGMJHTMonayaSajanparidhi22ClaraOswald.Aahanaxx11Sam_KaShianSwaNia_2Millerrr88-SanzAngel-indiangirl07talkativetaurusmomma1128-Jyotika-CandYlicious_Ssoniasharmin89-Priti11-SanzPaRudholicBabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balanced episode and wonderful performance :)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Aashi,sanaya to hain rockstar today she proved it again.I loved her expressions, acting all  the things even i also love akash and payal's scene.Thats also cute.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGparidhi22aashizin

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
seriously today sanaya and barun rockedBig smile. the expressions were up to the mark and the picturisation was too gudClap A big clap for Arnav's angerClap barun did it very well Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100aashizin

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Aashi,sanaya to hain rockstar today she proved it again.I loved her expressions, acting all  the things even i also love akash and payal's scene.Thats also cute.Wink
yes she is truely rockstar Approveand her expressions her acting today she seriously did outstanding job Clapyes aakash and payal's scene was cute Embarrassed

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paridhi22

seriously today sanaya and barun rockedBig smile. the expressions were up to the mark and the picturisation was too gudClap A big clap for Arnav's angerClap barun did it very well Thumbs Up
yup today in whole epi it was  charm  of sarun to loved  epi Big smileboth did superb job and loved portrayal as well Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paridhi22

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Best episode of IPKKND ever!!!!!
Sanaya rocks!!!!
Best actress!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan

Best episode of IPKKND ever!!!!!
Sanaya rocks!!!!
Best actress!!!!!
yes it was seriously very nice episode loved it and she seriously rocks StarHug

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Today's episode was really dumdaar...at some points I actually felt ArHi would lash out at each other...Arnav will pull Khushi hair...zabardast nochay ga Khushi kay baalon ko aur Khushi will try her best to throttle him!!!

DMG main leads ka basketball match hota tha... PKYEK main actors ka volley ball match hota hat...but ArHi are most niralay...unka  wrestling match hoga!!

Aik taraf hain...Yuko-khadoos-zoona

Aus doosri taraf hain...dubli-jaleebi-express!!!!

Round 1LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL:...Dhishum dhishum!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 27 June 2011 at 9:55am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.