BV - Jun 27th 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago
Scene continues from Gauri telling Anandi she does not want to start her life with anyone's ill-feelings. Anandi tells her she still has enough feelings for Jagya to not wish bad things for him. And since Gauri never asked Anandi before committing to her relationship, there was no need for it now. Gauri is speechless and leaves.

Jagya comes to his room and looks for batteries for his clock. He comes across Anandi's photographs in a drawer and is left remembering his times with Anandi. He quickly hides the photographs but still looks upset thinking about it.

Gauri comes to the kitchen where Gehna glares at her. Gauri asks for milk for Jagya and Gehna hands it over to her. She passes some snide comments about Gauri already knowing about Jagya's habits before marriage and Gauri looks uncomfortable.

As Gauri goes up to Jagya's room, Anandi passes by. Just as Gauri happily enters Jagya's room, Anandi turns back. Jagya sees Anandi and looks embarrassed. Anandi looks a bit upset as well. Oblivious to all this, Gauri happily tells Jagat to close the door, but Jagya remains frozen staring at Anandi. On seeing this, Gauri gets upset and closes the door herself.

Anandi leaves sadly. Song playing while Jagat and Gauri try to get close and Anandi meanwhile is walking in the rain thinking of her past with Jagya. DS is worried in her room.

PRecap : Gauri tells Jagya that he must have been intimate with Anandi too in the past. Jagya gets irritated and shouts at Gauri for bringing up Anandi. He comes out of the room angrily and DS sees this.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

wohooo superb precap...jagya is back to what he was...always shouting and this time its gauri...happy that finally he shouted on someone else apart from anandi nahi toh anandi would usually be the victim of jagyas bad temper.

thanks for the super quick update.😊
Edited by big_vikrant_fan - 12 years ago

hadd hain cvs promo dikhate hain , hum excited hote hain aur milta hain crap😡

that stupid song , sajnaaa.,  aisa ghatiya song kyun hain bajanaaa
total waste, could not understand that clock and cell scene , arre photos direct hi dikha dete🥱, and slow motion catwalk by a , gehna ke faaltu ke taane🥱
precap interesting
 and imp thing is ds ne dekha jagya ko baahar aate huye , now uska dimaag aur daudega,banayegi apne aur plans aur ham pakte rahenge 
 btw aaj kaa moral kitna ajeeb tha baarish ko lekar kuch samjh nahin aaya
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago

Who is the person with gauri at the room??

Is that jagdish or jagat???😕

Staring at anandi...!!

Smiling at anandi's pictures...

And getting irritate with anandi's name...throwing attitude and shouted at gauri...

Is that a new entry of character?...

Coz he is not jagdish or jagat...not having attitutes of them!!

Or mixture of both!!...a hybrid personality !!!🤣

Highly confused one!!...

Btw how dares he thinking about anandi!!😡

And anandi 😭in a blank out state, shattered, depressed ...and her expressions with the song in background ...and jagiya's thinking in her mind!!

Cvs have the full plan to make ppl cry!!...i don't know for how much time!!😳

But again a de ghuma k shot by gehena!!

And precap...so it seems that jagat is going to save anandi...!!seriously...what a joke!!

Ds happy!!😡...i don't know y ds and jagiya always get what they want!!

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by intruderfast

hadd hain cvs promo dikhate hain , hum excited hote hain aur milta hain crap😡

that stupid song , sajnaaa.,  aisa ghatiya song kyun hain bajanaaa
total waste, could not understand that clock and cell scene , arre photos direct hi dikha dete🥱, and slow motion catwalk by a , gehna ke faaltu ke taane🥱
precap interesting
 and imp thing is ds ne dekha jagya ko baahar aate huye , now uska dimaag aur daudega,banayegi apne aur plans aur ham pakte rahenge 
 btw aaj kaa moral kitna ajeeb tha baarish ko lekar kuch samjh nahin aaya

Anmol tand rakh...
Tere liye thoda romance hoga
Door se bed thak ka journey hua naa
Jagya ka discomfort dekhkar hi Gauri ne woh dialogue bola hoga...
Hopefully Jab Jaggu gauri ko hug karega tho Aanadi ka yaad na aa jaye ( par CV s koi mokka nahin chodenge)
Originally posted by vasuja

Anmol tand rakh...
Hopefully Jab Jaggu gauri ko hug karega tho Aanadi ka yaad na aa jaye ( par CV s koi mokka nahin chodenge)
@bold...
agar esa hua...main kya karungi jagiya ka mujhe pata nehinAngry😆
aree gauri pass hoti hai toh anandi yaad aati hai
anandi pass hoti thi toh gauri yaad aati thi...
such a pathetic character!AngryAngryAngryAngry
Originally posted by vasuja

Anmol tand rakh...
mujhe ab uska rude attitude pasand nahin, i am going to be maha angry with him whenever he is rude to g, of couse yaad aayegi , ek ghar mein uski ex bhi yahaan hain usne uske saath sab kuch kiya tha, he will remeber it for sure ,koi itni badi baat nahin bhul sakta
when g was talking so sweetly to him , he could have also replied the same way , suppose i was in his place, i would have been so thankful to her for understanding me par yahaan tohAngry
First of all, its quite possible that the slow episode was for Pratyusha's advantage, since she was unwell, so they may have shot 2 scenes with her and stretched it out.
Secondly, I find it very weird that Gauri is so happy-lovey-dovey to sleep with Jagya when Anandi is right there. I don't mean she is heartless or any such thing, its just super weird to spend a night with ur hubby when the ex is still living in the same house. 🤪
As for Jagya, him looking guilty is nothing. He doesn't deserve either of the girls. But looks like CV's are trying to redeem him which I hope to God they don't do. CV's have also conveniently forgotten other Jagya traits, like him hating village, wanting to show off he is cool etc. tsk tsk!!
Originally posted by intruderfast

mujhe ab uska rude attitude pasand nahin, i am going to be maha angry with him whenever he is rude to g, of couse yaad aayegi , ek ghar mein uski ex bhi yahaan hain usne uske saath sab kuch kiya tha, he will remeber it for sure ,koi itni badi baat nahin bhul sakta
when g was talking so sweetly to him , he could have also replied the same way , suppose i was in his place, i would have been so thankful to her for understanding me par yahaan toh😡

Jagya tho hamesha aisa tha

U remember in college when his father frrezed his account, his friend helped him

that friend was just making fun  and when Jaggu got angry his friend was still trying to explain him nicely but jaggu was so rude that his friend had to give him back...

jagya does not understand value of people.
@Vasuja, DS has spoilt her laadesar that he is the king of the world, so why will he care for others, who are mere minions in front of him