Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
So today they kick started Akash & Payal's love story. They indeed do make a cute pair! <3 Awww Khushi's dream won't come true, she won't get to call her jiji after her marriage and gossip like she planned, her jiji will be in the same house. Dono behena ek hi sasural mein. Can't wait to see their bonding after marriage even though it won't be in near future for sure LOL.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

saba174sweet_toothFSM-93mingaparul-fan-Swetha-Sam_KaShianIshrafan11Millerrr88ShiningStar18AnotherAdmirerSidda8mazkachazkaJessuuRavishingSaRunLeve

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arnav-Khushi & Akash-Payal" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manny136

IF-Dazzler

manny136

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I know i was wondering who payal was gonna be paired with and the moment akash said he was goin to the bazaar i knew he was gonna bump into payal, hopefully they get married and then pave the way for khushi and arnavWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mingaMillerrr88AnotherAdmirermazkachazkascarlet.moon

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

I know i was wondering who payal was gonna be paired with and the moment akash said he was goin to the bazaar i knew he was gonna bump into payal, hopefully they get married and then pave the way for khushi and arnavWink

I can so see that happening them getting married and then playing the role of catalyst for ArHi! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-jas-x

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
hi komal!!!

yes even i was thinkin da same... gosh dese two jodis are so awesome and cant wait to see their romantic scenes!!!

akash ws shooo cute today... he & payal make a very cute jodi!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88mazkachazkascarlet.moon

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
you know when anjali asked akash about who he likes and all i was wondering how would payal be opp. him..and ooops creatives read my mind..LOL and we got to see them..loved how akash tried to hide his identity to her and was lost in her innocence..and the end bit where he says mera naam akaash hai by the time she's gone..LOLEmbarrassed was too cute..

this contrast between 2 bro's will be great too watch,this lil bro is kind,and not at all arrogant while the other one is big headed and forces his power on everyone..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FSM-93Millerrr88AnotherAdmirerscarlet.moon

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

you know when anjali asked akash about who he likes and all i was wondering how would payal be opp. him..and ooops creatives read my mind..LOL and we got to see them..loved how akash tried to hide his identity to her and was lost in her innocence..and the end bit where he says mera naam akaash hai by the time she's gone..LOLEmbarrassed was too cute..

this contrast between 2 bro's will be great too watch,this lil bro is kind,and not at all arrogant while the other one is big headed and forces his power on everyone..LOL
I am glad thats where the creatives are going, I was wondering the same thing too about how cute pair Akash-Payal would make. Arnav and Akash are like north and south poles, one is full of himself and the other so down to earth. Can't wait to see more of them and Akash-Payal. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88AnotherAdmirermazkachazka

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hi komal!!!

yes even i was thinkin da same... gosh dese two jodis are so awesome and cant wait to see their romantic scenes!!!

akash ws shooo cute today... he & payal make a very cute jodi!!

Hey Nadz! :)

I know right, they make such AH-MAZING couples, can't wait to see more of them! ArnavKhushi are the Love/Hate pair where as AkashPayal seems like more of a mature love story kinda thing. 

Edited by -Komal - 27 June 2011 at 9:24am

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Finally...
A Akash-Payal scene...
N that too freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!
They are sooo sweeet...I just can't judge who s sweeter than other...
M just waiting for more Akash-Payal scenes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scarlet.moon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.