Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Kushi walked at ASR & didn't step back!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
YES!! she was no longer the kushi we all knew who was timid and scared of da lion king ooops i mean ASR Tongue

when he walked towards her, SHE charged in by taking few steps towards him rather than changin to da reverse gear!!!!!!!!! arnav was indeed shocked to see her braveness to speak at him in front of all those who were at da presentation.

kushi's determined to prove a point and it clearly shows her self-confidence which went missing whenever arnav caused her problems. 

i'm proud of my jalebi girl!!!!!
brava ragazza; brave girl Clap Clap Clap

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

saba174kashevattack_007sunshine33parul-fankdg129paridhi22lakshmi_SGShaily.bhavika0611-Paro-LOLitaPawarram92nyxxAnotherAdmirerMillerrr88ayesha_80Daffodileecoolsabsindiangirl07minuuZaYaHolic-Priti11-aa123.80mazkachazkaaashizin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushi walked at ASR & didn't step back!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
yeah i really liked it when she did that..she's bold now..and hope she back fires and proves to be the best..

i wished they gave us a better precap..

but im glad she admitted she wants to return his 25K..LOL

Edited by mazkachazka - 27 June 2011 at 9:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88HappyMelody

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Lion king, ha ha, i liked that, but yes our jalebi queen is too good, she is sherni, initially, wo thodi confused thi, but once she decided to take charge, she won't look back.Clap

mazkachazkaHappyMelody

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
ya that was cool but the incident after it was too rude

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
So glad to hear that today everyone got to see the Brave Khushi Big smile I just cant wait to see it !!! 

paridhi22mazkachazka

eiliyafatima

eiliyafatima

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
yeah totally agree with you she is becoming a lioness(for our arnav)for sure and will get back to arnav...and the best part was even arnav will not fire her for 15 days so lets see whats store for us in these days...lots n lots of ARHI SCENES...Day DreamingEmbarrassed

bhavika0611HappyMelody

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana1

So glad to hear that today everyone got to see the Brave Khushi Big smile I just cant wait to see it !!! 

oh aahana u'v gotta watch da epi... im sooo proud of kushi!!!!!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

yeah i really liked it when she did that..she's bold now..and hope she back fires and proves to be the best..

i wished they gave us a better precap..

but im glad she admitted she wants to return his 25K..LOL

kauser she only wants to return his money and she's determined to do so..
omg i ws stunned when she strode at him... dats def not da kushi we knew... WOW!!! Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.