Arnav let Khusi fall from his cabin!!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by coolsabs

caring...my foot...OMG sorry meri jooti...Arnav nahin ye to Devi Mayya ki kripa hai jo boxes wahan the

Ha yes, Devu mayya ne khushi ko aaj bachaliya but I'm sure that the next we will see Arnav saving Khushi ๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

I also fell this is too much.I did n't expect from arnav's side.Really.

But he is ASR...u can't read his mind and can't understand what he is going to do in the next moment...
Originally posted by aahana1

Ha yes, Devu mayya ne khushi ko aaj bachaliya but I'm sure that the next we will see Arnav saving Khushi ๐Ÿ˜

ya I also hope so...but don't worry... in future he can give his life for her but can't let her life alone in a danger
Originally posted by coolsabs

ya I also hope so...but don't worry... in future he can give his life for her but can't let her life alone in a danger

Ahh truly man, That would be so awesome. I want a scene where Arnav is fighting with the goons to save khushi and that too when its raining ๐Ÿ˜
Today's episode changed the definition of ASR for me๐Ÿ˜ฒ but the way khushi confronted him was fabulous๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by aahana1

Ahh truly man, That would be so awesome. I want a scene where Arnav is fighting with the goons to save khushi and that too when its raining ๐Ÿ˜

Ya just like a dream...and I think our dream is not so far from us...Day Dreaming
Originally posted by paridhi22

Today's episode changed the definition of ASR for me๐Ÿ˜ฒ but the way khushi confronted him was fabulous๐Ÿ‘

Ya pari Khusi was fab 2day...but Arnav's smile was killer yaar...ek jhalak mein ghayal kar diya though it was an evil smile...he was too cruel 2day...I don't wanna love this ASR but can't control myself
If Arnav has created such antagonism  among his fans then I conclude Barun Sobti has done a wonderful job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by sunaina02

If Arnav has created such antagonism  among his fans then I conclude Barun Sobti has done a wonderful job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ya his acting was really good 2day...specially the evil smile๐Ÿ˜...killer hai...
i can't b angry wid ASR...no matter what he does๐Ÿ˜ณ
but i was a lil bit shocked indeed๐Ÿ˜†