Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Broken HeartYa readers it is from 2day's episode where Khusi was telling Arnav that she will leave the office and just then Arnav started to walk toeards her and Khusi started to go backward and suddenly a door which is in a very dangerous place opened and Khusi was about to fell from it to the ground floor when Arnav caught her hand and saved herHeart. Then he told that he writes his destiny and also everyone's. He can let khusi fall from it or can save her. In spite of her danger Khusi told that death is better for her than to get life by Arnav. When she told it Arnav left her hand and she fell from the first floor to the ground floor on some packing boxes and some blue paint also fell on her faceBroken Heart. Arnav gave us a evil smile.Evil Smile
The situation was very abusive for Khusi and she was feeling very alone I think.  But I think Arnav must not be so rude to a girl.AngryAngry What's ur reaction after watching 2day's episode??????
Tell me via comments and if u like my post then plz hit the LIKE button.

Watch Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon Monday to Friday 8 pm. only on Star Plus...

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20venipriyamnavyyataanuamumoonlight3887Miiss_Uroojenchanted.parul-fanJia1zerroattack_007luvtwilight19sunshine33amara23Cinderella100kdg129lakshmi_SGReashmaammykhannims6paridhi22_SK_-Crayon--Paro-shyperson-scarlett-Lekshmic7FebruaryFlowerSam_KaShianiMadzMillerrr88ShiningStar18nyxxSidda8Suchi-mazkachazka-Priti11-PrincessBushiFallen Angelmonikasethanu93CandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..HappyMelodyIsee.Dulcet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arnav let Khusi fall from his cabin!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
yeah i didnt like that from arnav..felt bad for khushi..poor girl she's so meek..and she was aslo about to leave that job before any said anything to her..but he forced her to walk the wrong way and created that situation where she might get hurt or sth...

few days ago i had visualized sth like this..where arnav will cause her to fall from some high place..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nims6coolsabs

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
ya @mazkachazka every time he forced her to go on a wrong way and to fall from somewhere...so rude...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
seriously, how could he, the whole scene was not only abusive, but also cruelDisapprove, i'm really scared can Arnav be so cruelCry, how khushi will handle herErmm. Arnav was evil in that scene.

mazkachazka

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

yeah i didnt like that from arnav..felt bad for khushi..poor girl she's so meek..and she was aslo about to leave that job before any said anything to her..but he forced her to walk the wrong way and created that situation where she might get hurt or sth...

few days ago i had visualized sth like this..where arnav will cause her to fall from some high place..

lolLOL...please darling aage se ab kuch bhi imagine mat karna, not the bad stuff...do not feel bad...i'm kidding.LOL

mazkachazka

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fragrance--

seriously, how could he, the whole scene was not only abusive, but also cruelDisapprove, i'm really scared can Arnav be so cruelCry, how khushi will handle herErmm. Arnav was evil in that scene.

ya I agree with u

bhavika0611

manny136

Goldie

manny136

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
It was really insane what he did she could have fallen and broken a bone or ended up falling the wrong way and seriously getting hurt. it was ridiculous what he did, its one thing to corner her, push her away, grab her but to let her fall down even from the 1st floor to the ground floor just by coincidence there happens to be some boxes with clothes in them but it could have gone the wrong and dangerous way. i get it was suppose to be this intense scene but he could have just pulled her up instead of letting her fall it looked kinda really abusive and mean rather than some intense thing and gave a very bad feeling. hopefully next time he does pull her upWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611-Crayon-Millerrr88mazkachazka

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsabs

ya @mazkachazka every time he forced her to go on a wrong way and to fall from somewhere...so rude...

dear u can call me kauser..Smile

yess he's the one who's lead her on that path..it was really rude and mean..!!and so embarrassing too..Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.