June 27th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Runjhun and Mahadevi follow Kukkan but run into Mittho coming down the stairs. Mittho asks them where they are coming from. Guddu walks over and tries to distract Mittho. He asks Mittho to come see if the arrangements are made properly, and then asks Kukkan to go see to the work that is left. Kukkan leaves. He then tells Runjhun to hurry up and get Mahadevi dressed quickly.

Mittho stops them though and asks them where they are coming from, and why was Mahadevi gone from her room. Mahadevi lies and says she went to the beauty parlor, and then asks Runjhun, who agrees. Mittho isn't fooled and asks why Runjhun said something else when she had come asking. Runjhun looks nervous. Guddu intercepts and says that Runjhun must have had a lot of work so she must have had a lot on her mind. He looks at Runjhun then pretends to scold her  little for not informing Mittho Mami completely. He tells her to take mahadevi up quickly but Mittho doesn't let them off yet. She asks Mahadevi about why her make-up is still lacking. Mahadevi lies again and says she had gone to the parlor but the place was closed.

Mittho asksk Mahadevi when she and Runjhun have become so tight that they both are making stories together. Fortunately Rajju walks over and intervenes and asks Runjhun to take Mahadevi up. Runjhun does as instructed, and Guddu again tells Mittho to look over the preparations and leaves too. Rajju notices that Mittho is worried and asks her what the matter is. Mittho says she feels like Mahadevi and Runjhun are hiding something form her. Rajju tells her that is isn't good to spy on their own daughter. He then notices her sari, which has been torn in trying to get the mehendi out. He asks her to go change into another sari and Mittho leaves to do so, while Rajju goes about in preparation.

Guddu walks over to his shop and drags Jabbo by the neck and pulls him to the room. Kukkan follows along with TP and Teelu. Jabbo asksk Guddu what is the matter and Jabbo lets go of him once he reaches upstairs and roughens him up. Kukkan keeps the other two out, and Jabbo asks Guddu why is he abusing him. Guddu tells him that he has committed a sin and he has to take responsibility for Mahadevi. Jabbo says Mahadevi isn't a little school girl and she knows what happened with her. He says that she is smart and crafty and she's just trying to trap him. Guddu tells Jabbo that Mahadevi has a kid in her stomach and Jabbo is the father, and he has to take responsibility for it.
Jabbo says that Mahadevi can take responsibility for her own deeds.

Guddu says that if his father had done the same to his mother, would he have felt the same and Jabbo gets angry.. He says Guddu has changed and become a slave of his wife (Joru Ka Ghulam). This time Kukkan gets angry and collars Jabbo and hits him asking him to repeat what he said. He tells him to have some respect.

Jabbo asks why. He says that whatever Guddu asked of him, he did. He says Guddu asked to trouble Runjhun, they did. Guddu asked for the groom to be kidnapped, they did that. Guddu asked for Abhigyaan to be troubled, they did that. Jabbo says that at least he cheated Mahadevi in the open, but Guddu didn't let Runjhun even know that he was the one she was getting married to. Kukkan tells Jabbo to take Runjhun's name with respect. He says that Runjhun will have to suffer for his deeds for a lifetime. He says he's done an injustice to Runjhun. Guddu gets angrier by the minute. He says he's not done any injustice and he's married her and is honoring their relationship. He says he's not the one destroying someone's life like Jabbo. He's not the one who is spoiling a woman's honor. He tells Jabbo that Mahadevi is willing to give up her life, and Jabbo says he doesn't care. Guddu asks him where is his humanity gone, and has he learned nothing.

Jabbo says he's the one who taught him to hate Runjhun and now he's the one who has accepted Runjhun in his life. Guddu yells at Jabbo and says that he has Runjhun in his life and has accepted her because he loves her. Jabbo tells him that he can love her all he wants but doesn't mean he can interfere in his life. He says that Guddu hasn't only fallen for Runjhun but become blind in her love. He says that Mahadevi is her little sister and that is why Guddu has changed his tune.

Guddu says Mahadevi being Runjhun's sister has nothing to do with the issue. It is the fact that she is a girl and he has destroyed her life, and a girl's life and honor isn't like a cloth you wear one day and take off the other day. Jabbo says he respects Guddu but it doesn't mean that he can be bought over, and do as Guddu wants. Guddu asks Jabbo what he means. He says Jabbo is saying anything he wants. He tells Jabbo that his mind is filled with poison and he is saying that Guddu has bought him. He tells Kukkan to remove him and he doesn't want to see Jabbo's face.
Kukkan asks Jabbo to leave, and he says he will leave since Guddu has turned his love into hatred. He says he will not come back again. He leaves.

Guddu is hurt and angry and says that Jabbo has nothing but poison filled in his heart and says that he's the one who mistook his intention. He looks at Kukkan and forces him to leave the room too, and says he must also think that he lords over them, and asks them to leave. He pushes Kukkan out of the room, and closes the door, hurt by Jabbo's words.

The sangeet in the Pandey Nivaas has started with full force. Amma interrupts as Runjhun and Mahadevi come down. Mittho takes Mahadevi and sits in the center and gets emotional with her again. She says she's happy and yet sad to lose her daughter, but consoles herself and says that it is the way of life. Runjhun watches and feels sorry for Mahadevi who due to her mistake is not only being forced to cheat and lie to her family but to her self as well.

Buntu comes and tells Billo he's waiting to see her dance all morning. He gets Billo to dance and Kalsanwali follows. The men get into the mix and then Billo pulls Mittho in to dance as well. Runjhun stands in the corner, worry etched on her face and Mahadevi looks uncomfortable as well. Amma walks over to Runjhun and asks her to dance as well. Runjhun says she doesn't want to and is fine watching. Amma says it must be because Guddu isn't with her and says she will call Guddu. Runjhun stops Amma and says she knows where Guddu has gone and he will be back soon. Amma nods and walks away. Runjhun looks at Mahadevi and goes to sit next to her. They both exchange glances, as Runjhun looks concerned and Mahadevi looks worried and scared.

Kukkan comes and calls Runjhun, and asks her to come to the side. He says that everything went wrong and Jabbo fought with Guddu. Runjhun said she was worried that would happen. Kukkan says that Guddu isn't himself as Jabbo said a lot of nonsense and hurtful things to Guddu.

Guddu in his room, hurt by Jabbo's words. He shakes his head and says that he's done so much for Jabbo and spend a lifetime taking care of him and now he's questioning Guddu and his intentions. Runjhun knocks on the door, and Guddu thinking it's Kukkan tells him to go away. Runjhun says that it is her, and Guddu wipes his tears and goes to open the door. He lets her in and she looks at him. He walks away and sits on the bed. Runjhun walks up to him and tells him to let go of his anger as nothing will come of it. Guddu says he's treated Jabbo and Kukkan as little brothers and Jabbo questioned his love. He tells Runjhun that Jabbo mistook his love for hatred and tells Runjhun that he took care of Jabbo yet he said such hateful things. He says that Jabbo told him he will never show him his face.

Runjhun asks Guddu why does he have any regrets. She tells Guddu that he didn't do anything wrong. She says that he considers Jabbo as his little brother, then he has to forgive him thinking that he committed a mistake, and he will eventually regret his mistake and will accept it. Runjhun goes on to say that as it is the fault lies with her. She committed the mistake and she didn't even tell Guddu anything about it. Guddu tells her not to blame herself as he was the foolish one who thought he could easily convince Jabbo to marry Mahadevi. He says even if he'd convinced Jabbo, Rajju wouldn't have accepted someone like Jabbo.

Runjhun says no one else might believe it but she is proud that Guddu tried to do his duty. She says they can try all but in the end, matches are made and if Jabbo and Mahadevi aren't matched for each other, then they might try a thousand things but it won't work. She looks at Guddu and says and if two people are destined to be together, then no matter what happens they will meet and be matched, and the world might pull them apart but they won't be able to (I feel like here Runjhun is referring to her and Guddu's marriage)

Precap: Jabbo tells Mahadevi if she loves him and wants to marry him then she has to meet him on the night of the wedding. He will wait for her. Mittho dancing sees Jabbo talking to Mahadevi.

Don't forget the Chaska Meter...

Here are some other links to show your support...

Celebrity appreciation thread for Nivedita Tiwari

Celebrity appreciation thread for Himmanshoo Malhotra

Zee TV Bhagonwali page 

Nivedita Tiwari's Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra's Fanpage
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah!!!!
 I comment even before I read because I am that excited!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edit: Wow! I can't wait to see this!! Jabbu and Guddu confrontation scene sounds excellent along with the Guddu and Runjhun scene.  It's good that Guddu understands Jabbu now but I don't like what has happened to this relationship.  Hopefully, our two guys will be friends once again.

I think you are right Wafah, she does seem to be referring to herself and Guddu's relationship. YAY!  The entire convo between Gunjhun sounds wonderful - a lot of direct talking and no beating around the bush.  I'm glad Runjhun owned up to her mistake of not telling him the truth from the beginning.

I'm not sure how I feel about the precap... that sounds like Jabbu trying to get revenge for Guddu yelling at him... what's more humiliating for a family then have the bride run off the night of the wedding?

Also...I feel like Guddu being hurt by one of his "own" is a way for his to realize how Runjhun feels.  She trusts her own even though they are unworthy just like he trusted Jabbu when Jabbu was not worthy.
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Thanks wafah!!!! 
What a promising precap!!! i really want to see the reaction of mittho when she comes to know about jabevi..

I think jabbu wants guddu to be on his side always so that he can use his name and do gunda giri thats y he doesnt want guddu to change his attitude.. he always uses guddu's anger as his weapon but this time it dint work out..

The last scene was worth reading coz guddu should know what runjhun thinks that their relationship has been destined and she has accepted him whole heartedly ..

But i dont understand when jabbo dont want to accept MD but he doesnt want her marriage to happen with someone else either.. According to him MD is one of the girls whom he played prank with.. but why so much hatred towards her alone??

Overall very good epi... 😊
Edited by sweetygirl28 - 12 years ago
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Hmm, so I am guessing everyone else finds out about Devi after she runs away?  πŸ˜•Wonder what made Jabbo change overnight?
shamil thumbnail
thanks wafah
I hope jabbo marries her; dont want our sweet  kukkan to end up with that foolish girl

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Wafah.  The episodes are geting back on track and I hope they continue to.  I liked some of the dialogues between Jabbo-Guddu and Guddu-Runjhun.  I like that the parallel track is back on at least for today with the nuances that you mentioned.  Guddu's turmoil was done well. Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks wafah.  love this part the most

Runjhun says no one else might believe it but she is proud that Guddu tried to do his duty. She says they can try all but in the end, matches are made and if Jabbo and Mahadevi aren't matched for each other, then they might try a thousand things but it won't work. She looks at Guddu and says and if two people are destined to be together, then no matter what happens they will meet and be matched, and the world might pull them apart but they won't be able to (I feel like here Runjhun is referring to her and Guddu's marriage)
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Wafah for the update.. a strong and gripping episode not to be missed for sure 😊
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

Thanks Wafah!!!!
 I comment even before I read because I am that excited!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edit: Wow! I can't wait to see this!! Jabbu and Guddu confrontation scene sounds excellent along with the Guddu and Runjhun scene.  It's good that Guddu understands Jabbu now but I don't like what has happened to this relationship.  Hopefully, our two guys will be friends once again.

I think you are right Wafah, she does seem to be referring to herself and Guddu's relationship. YAY!  The entire convo between Gunjhun sounds wonderful - a lot of direct talking and no beating around the bush.  I'm glad Runjhun owned up to her mistake of not telling him the truth from the beginning.

I'm not sure how I feel about the precap... that sounds like Jabbu trying to get revenge for Guddu yelling at him... what's more humiliating for a family then have the bride run off the night of the wedding?

Also...I feel like Guddu being hurt by one of his "own" is a way for his to realize how Runjhun feels.  She trusts her own even though they are unworthy just like he trusted Jabbu when Jabbu was not worthy.

That is why I like the parallel track, that a lot of what Guddu-Runjhun go through is explained through the Jabbo-Mahadevi story.  The bulb goes on in each player's head about what their own situation is all about...
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update Wafah, Thank you

RJ's eyes are beautiful in that last scene as she talks about marital destiny. It is an important change of mind for her. She has to release Guddu from forcibly marrying her. He feels guilty about this and those words are like salves on those wounds.

Loved the way Guddy yelled at Jabbo how much he loves RJ. It is part of his identity or being now