Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]

The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of the Post to Members Only

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update :: 27th June'2011
Episode #308

Neha Couldn't do the Update so I am doing it.. She Apologizes to all of u Smile

Part 1
Episode Starts With The Doctor telling if u don't know how to read u hadn't to give the Tablet. You Know She could have died too. If i wouldn't put the Injection on time she would Die. Ahem tells Oh God How can U do this? Dr. says This is an Important thing if she couldn't read u hadn't to give the responsibility to her. Kokila Apologizes and Asks for her health. Kokila tells Ahem to Leave the Dr. Gopi Apologizes to Mani. Kokila says He has given the Injection u don't worry. We all Will take care of him One By one. Rashi thinks I have to tell this To Mummy

Dhaval Asks Urmila all will be okay right? Urmila tells When anyone will come out we will come to know. All Come out. Dhaval Asks Them.Rashi comes and tells Gopi gave Mani Expired Tablets. Urmila says Oh What? her Life could go. Gopi becomes worried and asks Kokila weather she will be okay. Kokila tells By Gods Grace yes. Ahem comes there and tells. If Krishna Ji comes to Know about this he too Will be angry on this Gawar. Manis Life could have gone. Kokila tells Does anyone of us Here See the Date and Eat the Tablets? This Fault Always happens. Ahem Back answers I agree But Peple who are Uneducated should always Ask Others. Gawar girl. Tears Roll down Gopis eyes. Ahem tells Now U will cry to Get Everyones Sympathy. But no one will give u Sympathy on what u did today.  

Part 2
Kokila tells Gopi To take care of Mani. Rashi tells She fell into her own Hole. Urmila tells let me Add more spice to it. Kokila tells Ahem I know Gopi didn't do this on Purpose. Urmila says It is My Fault. Hetal Tells Why are u saying so? Urmila tells Rashi's dad Put both of them In School But she kept coming home and saying She wants to do household work. This Makes Ahem more angry. Urmila tells It is all My Fault. Kokila says U are absolutely Right,u had to Educated Gopi. But I think Being Educated doesn't make a Person good nor Bad. She turns and looks at Ahem. She tells Dhaval It is Late U must leave. Dhaval tells them to Come. Rashi tells I will call u up. Kokila says huh. Rashi says I mean I will Tell u about Manis' Health. Urmila tells I will pray to Krishna ji.

Gopi is thinking about what the Dr. and Ahem told. Jigar comes there. He tells Gopi to go He will tell Someone else to take care of Mani. Gopi Starts Crying. Jigar tells Why are u crying..u did everything for her help. Even i don't see the Expiry date and just take the Tablet It is Not at all ur fault. U are So Nice that U won't even Stamp a Ant by Mistake. So U take care. Nothing will happen to her.

Part 3
Kinjal says I didn't even keep My Feet in the House that Madam's List is ready. Make tea I am tired. What did she do that she is tired. Urmila tells U have just started to Make tea. see i am Tired. Kinjal tells How much u are angry so M i. Urmila tells Half of my age and u are acting like this. Make tea Fast or Modi House Phone. Now Make tea. Kinjal tries to light the gas with a Lighter. She keeps it and then uses the Matchsticks She throws few Matchsticks. Urmila gets angry and asks Why did u throw this. Kinjal tells It is Of no use. Urmila tells Keep it close to it, It must have become Soft due to Rain. Urmila tries One It doesn't light Kinjal laughs. 2nd one it lights and She tells See it Lighted. Kinjal tells i Haven't lit any Matchsticks in my house. Urmila tells But it is My House.

Hetal and Chiraj bhai are talking. Gopi hears them There is Tears in her eyes. She tells she She came here to keep the Water. Hetal Tells Her to Forget everything and Tells her that It is Not Her Fault

Rashi is talking to Her Mom and Making fun of Gopi. Jigar comes in. She tells Poor Gopi She is with her till now. Urmila is shocked what? Then Urmila asks Jigar is there Rashi tells Yes. She does her Acting for Sometime. She see's Jigar and tells Jigar u? Rashi tells I will keep The Phone Bye.

Hetal Comes there and Asks Gopi about Manis' Fever. Gopi tells It is Less. Parag Comes there and Asks For Kokila. Hetal Tells Kokila has gone to Tell the Doctor About Manis' Health.

Gopi is Walking to their Room. Ahem see's her. Gopi tells Mani's Fever is Gone and Now she is Sleeping Nicely. Ahem Gets Up Looks at her in anger and Goes from there

Precap
Gopi tells Kokila this Is My Wedding Card. I don't even Know Where is My And Ahem's Name. I have done a Big Mistake By not Studying. Kokila thinks. Gopi continues Maa Ji i want to Study. Kokila looks at her and Is Shocked

Do Press the LIKE Button For Appreciating!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Originally posted by -Ridzzi- Which is IMP

.::REMEMBER::.
Do Hit the Chaskameter Everytime u visit the Forum!
And do Drop a Comment On Giaas' Nazims' Ruchas' and Vishals' IF Profile

Sorry Sorry and Sorry If there is Any mistakes..
And Damn Sorry If i missed Out Something.
Mods Please Make this Sticky
  Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreesuecyourmittmerunzombieb1nduNas1raniredsuziegogomm07Chetnakazminamradhiismrvlsmedhskrishygrohini_2007dambisstaronegdillmillgaye143niki_pnpragyakumardeepii88asahni77saggi80Marinedriveindian47parbhudayaldeedysonia_ashwini05desiangel24nirleppannuMi.Ramanathan20zohrabanubobo12345shiny3krishna0815kalgirlsunilprizniveeurvi93gondimistletoe22sandhyanand17jaya.sSajimokeshasonuA-HELPING-HANDshantellbrownhimani88Swiss Malluarchie76kamuraliDoll78deep27Joshana458heartsmartteddyrumizanabegindu9rgattuahutaA HUGE FANPRIYANKA00shajnaiitvfreak86Sun-LoveruksmNandita5Kahani_Ki_Ranisiddiquaashasangeetanithi07shmuupielove_girishsunshine33gohamElizaKawawinter30maghalakshmiAnjanaYYZChaudhrytm_Nancy_Mona_Mauryasevaksihuneel_jaykoptyp-Ripal-aachusmy_viewSpotBilliCat.nuttycleoSunriseGreenSwap-Arhibipssparikhamieeangelirebellirusha40039staroneserialskaka.lg-Shobhu21-samin6swasthi--Divzfan--simi_1sensitivesheelasajnieanna44nithyamkv-Anaya--Yuks-nivedithaawesumsoniaANJ4SK1991.SajnaVe..Nafisa.pyar-ishkMs.S.K.Mandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--SNS Written Update 27th June 2011--" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fivestar1

Groupbie

Fivestar1

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalgirlBubblyR

.SajnaVe.

IF-Stunnerz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
thanks for the Update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

--Divzfan--

IF-Rockerz

--Divzfan--

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
thanks my sweetheart for the update! HugHug..yes guys i am really sorry for not being able to do the written update today..Unhappy..will see you all on Wednesday..<3

BubblyR

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

BubblyR

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thank you very muhc...

I do hope Kokila will give permission to gopi to go to school without anyone's knowledge... especially Ahem and Rashi shouldn't know about it other wise Rashi and Urmi will spoil  Gopi's plan...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

urvi93A HUGE FANkrutiv100aachusBubblyRbablinishaMs.S.K.

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
thanks for updates riddhima

BubblyR

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna44

Thank you very muhc...

I do hope Kokila will give permission to gopi to go to school without anyone's knowledge... especially Ahem and Rashi shouldn't know about it other wise Rashi and Urmi will spoil  Gopi's plan...

yep.. Those 2 better be out of such matters Confused
Thanks For Appreciating Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top