Rang Badalti Odhani

It's not love triangle but love square in RBO (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I agree Zen...It's not about just showing ShaNak for the sake of romance...I want their story...Their struggle and the reason for leaving home...It can be done along side introducing the new entries...

The only explaination I can think of is, they are untilising the time as best they can till BB returns form her play work...

Let's see...But you saw my gutt reactionEmbarrassedLOL...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 27 June 2011 at 10:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-chocaholic--Deepali-cake-shake

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's not love triangle but love square in RBO (Page 8)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-chocaholic-

Groupbie

-chocaholic-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennn

Originally posted by -chocaholic-

Thanks for the article, seriously my heads hurting, what are the cvs thinking, gosh why why why do they want new pairings?

It is shanak we want and the reason for watching is shanak, is that to hard to understand, aaargh im sooo mad right now.

i couldnt watch the fri epi, it was sooo alien, like all new characters, and it was like khanak is some side actor not the lead, she has barely been there.

I was sooo looking fwd to seeing shanak despearate to spend time together, both looking for work etc, but no we get some ridiculous scene with shaan holding simran. Is this the price we have to pay for being loyal to the show?

actually more than less shanak scenes, this is my biggest concern at the moment. i get that the CVs can't show the lead couple romance in every episode or even together, since now they are pretending to be single and living separately, but to reduce either of your leads to a side character is just not acceptable.
Zeen i agree with you, its bothering me, tbh i don't just want to see only shanak scenes and romance, sepearte scenes are fine, yes i do love there romance, but was hoping this track will focus on them working etc. I hope that the focus moves back on shanak. Don't get me wrong i love both shaan and khanak, but feel she always gets the worse deal in the name of newcomers. I have been patient, but there is a limit to it, its coming upto 3 weeks, and khanak has just been seen there in the background. Hope the CVs change this soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cake-shake

cake-shake

IF-Dazzler

cake-shake

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
shaan's character is absolutely safe on the show. i loved his struggle scene today.

and so is shanak.

umm what is khanak/YM still doing in RBO?

be a support to shaan and do romance guess!

don't know about others but i refuse to take a shanak scene as a 'be quite' call for a stronger role for khanak.

Edited by zennnn - 27 June 2011 at 11:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-chocaholic-alisha_yashAran

-chocaholic-

Groupbie

-chocaholic-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=zennn]shaan's character is absolutely safe on the show!

and so is shanak!

umm what is khanak/YM still doing in RBO?

oh right! be a support to shaan and do romance!

don't know about others but i refuse to take a shanak scene as a shut up call for a stronger role for khanak![/QUOTE

I want to know the answer to, as don't like the fact that she is being so badly sidlined. YM is the person who kept the show going alone when KT was ill for weeks, she deserves better. The CVs need to put some focus on developing her character, why can't she get a job, education etc.

destinylove

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
thnkls pri:)

well ppl have had gr89 discussions but i say it wil b super fun at d same time cvs  know not to mess wid shanak brand:)

The_May_Rose

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
thnks pri:)

well its gonna b fun n im up fr it

cvs just need to know one thing.no messing wid SHANAK BRAND

do all wat u like but keep shanak 2gether:)

alisha_yashAran

IF-Dazzler

alisha_yashAran

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
not likin d idea

bt if dis has to happen then  i want an intense n serius shanak pain in dis track now..no fun element plzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top