Rang Badalti Odhani

It's not love triangle but love square in RBO (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

-Simple-

IF-Dazzler

-Simple-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Yes ! We should stay positive !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-chocaholic-HKfanThe_May_Rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's not love triangle but love square in RBO (Page 7)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HKfan

Goldie

HKfan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chocaholic-

May i agree with you, we cannot see shanak with anyone else, and i thought that a lesson was learnt too, hope that they know its only shanak we want.

HK fan ameen to that.

Hehe...shd  I say   Ameen ya rabb al alameen to tht! Big smile

Edited by HKfan - 27 June 2011 at 9:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-chocaholic--Deepali--Simple-The_May_Rose

-chocaholic-

Groupbie

-chocaholic-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Simple i just saw ur reasonings, like the positivity.

well lets just wait and watch, and hope we are not dissapointed. Think the article has made me jittery, lol.

Anyway shanak, shanak and shanak, and need to be positive !!!

Hk fan, he he i dont know, lets just say all the prayers we know, LOL

Edited by -chocaholic- - 27 June 2011 at 9:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HKfan-Simple-

HKfan

Goldie

HKfan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by HKfan

Well we asked for a jealousy track...so now we have two parallel ones...I feel we need to wait and watch and not fear tht it will be taken down a wrong track...I believe it will be just for masti, and tht our shanak will not be split or anything! Hope CV's will ensure this...just give us some possessive moments and comedy on both sides...bas nothing to wreck the rship!

I know Deena and I tend to jump and reason latter sometimesEmbarrassed...But it's the wording of the article too...The choice of words aren't ideal...They could have kept it simple, why did it have to sound sensational?...

Anyway, you are right...And ShaNak will not let us downApprove

May, we are all just soo protective of our shanak nah? Hug Well, let's turn this into a positive thought: jealous shaan and sometimes pouting khanak and the love tht will burn bw them! Wht cute moments we have waiting for us, and laughter at some silly moments from Adi and Simi's ill placed passion...! It cud be all fun actually!

Edited by HKfan - 27 June 2011 at 9:54am

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
W and W..hope they dont cross limits and remembe our love for shanakSmile

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Well we asked for a jealousy track...so now we have two parallel ones...I feel we need to wait and watch and not fear tht it will be taken down a wrong track...I believe it will be just for masti, and tht our shanak will not be split or anything! Hope CV's will ensure this...just give us some possessive moments and comedy on both sides...bas nothing to wreck the rship!

I know Deena and I tend to jump and reason latter sometimesEmbarrassed...But it's the wording of the article too...The choice of words aren't ideal...They could have kept it simple, why did it have to sound sensational?...

Anyway, you are right...And ShaNak will not let us downApprove

May, we are all just soo protective of our shanak nah? Hug Well, let's turn this into a positive thought: jealous shaan and sometimes pouting khanak and the love tht will burn bw them! Wht cute moments we have waiting for us, and laughter at some silly moments from Adi and Simi's ill placed passion...! It cud be all fun actually!

Yes I am alittle protectiveEmbarrassed...Okay alotEmbarrassedLOL...

And it's just that we had less ShaNak last week...And I didn't like the why the article soundedEmbarrassed...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-chocaholic--Deepali-HKfandestinylovekrock

.Disputed.

IF-Dazzler

.Disputed.

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chocaholic-

Thanks for the article, seriously my heads hurting, what are the cvs thinking, gosh why why why do they want new pairings?

It is shanak we want and the reason for watching is shanak, is that to hard to understand, aaargh im sooo mad right now.

i couldnt watch the fri epi, it was sooo alien, like all new characters, and it was like khanak is some side actor not the lead, she has barely been there.

I was sooo looking fwd to seeing shanak despearate to spend time together, both looking for work etc, but no we get some ridiculous scene with shaan holding simran. Is this the price we have to pay for being loyal to the show?

actually more than less shanak scenes, this is my biggest concern at the moment. i get that the CVs can't show the lead couple romance in every episode or even together, since now they are pretending to be single and living separately, but to reduce either of your leads to a side character is just not acceptable.

Edited by zennnn - 27 June 2011 at 10:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-chocaholic-krock

Saranya1990

Saranya1990

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I don't want to see SHANAK with any others,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-chocaholic-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top