It's not love triangle but love square in RBO - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Simple-

@ Chocoholic

I so agree ! I find it weird watching RBO now. Theres too many people ! Not enough Khanak not enough ShaNak ! I even regret watching the Simran entry but I have made myself feel better. Or tried to.

@ May

I mentioned that this is not a clever step by the CV's on SWJ fanpage but if they plan on going ahead with it I hope they do so carefully 

Basically I thinks all of us are okay for some light hearted fun...But they should know by now, that we can't accept anyone between ShaNak...

I thought they got the message around the look-alike track...Uff I don't want to remember him...
May thanks for agreeing, you know i've always tried to be postive, even during the RO track, but for some reason i really am finding it hard to connect.

Simple i agree with you it felt like i was watching some other show, and i sooo wish i had not seen the simran entry, it was painful to watch, i pray and hope that CVs will not repeat this stunt again. Only people we want to see like that is shanak.

Well we asked for a jealousy track...so now we have two parallel ones...I feel we need to wait and watch and not fear tht it will be taken down a wrong track...I believe it will be just for masti, and tht our shanak will not be split or anything! Hope CV's will ensure this...just give us some possessive moments and comedy on both sides...bas nothing to wreck the rship!
Edited by HKfan - 12 years ago
May I am hoping they have learnt their lesson
May i agree with you, we cannot see shanak with anyone else, and i thought that a lesson was learnt too, hope that they know its only shanak we want.

HK fan ameen to that.
god hope no falling anda ll bakwas plz cuz we want shanak only yaar seriouly man...imnot liking it
@ Chocoholic

Yeah. Same here. I try to stay positive throughout but we only have a certain amount of patience. Personally this 'friends' kinda track is not much appealing to me unlike the 'family' one. I gave an explanation on previous few pages about how I saw her entry to make myself feel better. Read it ? I'm just trying to stay positive

@ HKFan

Yeah I agree with wait and watch because I feel that that is a problem we have LOL we tend to jump to conclusions and then fire our complaints. Maybe they know what they are doing. 
Originally posted by HKfan

Well we asked for a jealousy track...so now we have two parallel ones...I feel we need to wait and watch and not fear tht it will be taken down a wrong track...I believe it will be just for masti, and tht our shanak will not be split or anything! Hope CV's will ensure this...just give us some possessive moments and comedy on both sides...bas nothing to wreck the rship!

I know Deena and I tend to jump and reason latter sometimes😳...But it's the wording of the article too...The choice of words aren't ideal...They could have kept it simple, why did it have to sound sensational?...

Anyway, you are right...And ShaNak will not let us down
Yes ! We should stay positive !

Originally posted by -chocaholic-

May i agree with you, we cannot see shanak with anyone else, and i thought that a lesson was learnt too, hope that they know its only shanak we want.

HK fan ameen to that.

Hehe...shd  I say   Ameen ya rabb al alameen to tht! 😃
Edited by HKfan - 12 years ago