It's not love triangle but love square in RBO - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
^^

Shut up.
Thank shalu for making me feel even more negative.lol!

Adi-Khanak will do, I want to see jealous shaan. Thank god, they didnt add Khushu as the extra. Puppy-Khushi might be the next pair :O
shanak shanak shanak and shanak career.. not these pairings and all.. hope they finish this track soon.. just want the focus on shanak..

Thanks a lot for Sharing.

i hope it turns intrusting...we want only Shanak.

Want be able to  handle Shaan & Simran. but I guess watching Adi & Khanak  will be fun.

lets wait & watch what they have in store now……hoping for the best.

surprise! surprise!

seriously RBO CVs and their curve balls! *rolls eyes* LOL.

i wanna curse the day i predicted that this week would be about simran falling for shaan, and khanak as usual will be kept watching from the sidelines, like she has been for the last two weeks, first for shaan vs. adi and then for shaan vs. khushi.

CVs, do u even realize that the shaan khanak adi triangle was actually working and being liked by us? that's a rarity in itself. i suggest you work on that instead of exploring new geometrical shapes.Edited by zennnn - 12 years ago
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

I feel like falling down from the nearest cliff !

On second thoughts... this should be fun !

As long as I see Shanak together !

I second that...Uff my ShaNak😔...Owww...Feelin queezy and it's not just the UK heat wave...

Okay I am alright now😳😊...Deep breaths and smile...Should be fun and no can touch ShaNak😃😃
Right ! I dont want to jump to conclusions straight away ! *Breathes* Lets just see how it plays out.

But I just watched the Simran Shaan meeting and now understand WHY it did not go well with us ! 

But still waiting to see how it will play out 

Ya May ! It is BOILING !! 
Edited by -Simple- - 12 years ago
@saira

saira, i feel that khanak adi will do both with or without the jealous shaan factor involved. their first scene is a proof of that. Adi's angle in the shanak story is strangely endearing, harmless and cute. the CVs are so lucky that for once we did not mind anyone trying to come between shanak, though he's doing it unknowingly, and are actually enjoying it. or at least were LOL.
Edited by zennnn - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vatsalya

If this means we have Shanak scenes, I am all for it.

For as long they dont  start  falling onto each other with the DDLJ tune😡 

The articles form that site never check the facts...ShaNak aren't falling for anyone...Adi and Simi are / will have a crush on ShaNak...Hope the bubble bursts soon...
Originally posted by zennn

saira, i feel that khanak adi will do both with or without the jealousy factor involved. their first scene is a proof of that. Adi's angle in the shanak story is strangely endearing, harmless and cute. the CVs are so lucky that for once we did not mind anyone trying to come between shanak, though he's doing it unknowingly, and are actually enjoying it. or at least were LOL.

Ya Adi and Khanak are fun to watch but it seems like Simran will get too serious 
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I second that...Uff my ShaNak😔...Owww...Feelin queezy and it's not just the UK heat wave...

Okay I am alright now😳😊...Deep breaths and smile...Should be fun and no can touch ShaNak😃😃

i wish i could do more but here you go may 🤗