Welcome to this forum, funfunfun.
anjuman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
welcome to the forun funfunfun. U r really gonna have fun,fun,fun here😉
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyotim

When the flower arrives the note says from purab congratulations for begining of your new life and I am happy that I will be a part of it.

may be it just means what Jassi said about begining her new life with old friends (when Purab gives her the diary)...so Purab is just glad to know that he would be a part of this new phase....as a friend....😭...
pj04 thumbnail
in the he also says that now they share a new relationship ,other than friendship triggering all this speculation
ides thumbnail
what could this new relationship be...that of being
.....good friends
.....competitors
dont think Purab will want to rock the boat at this stage by suggesting a  new relationship that involves being more than just friends..... he is too smart for that....😉
yashika thumbnail

maybe he just meant that:

jassi had embarked on a new journey and had taken her first step on the road to success as CEO and that he was happy to be with her in this journey, being part of this success of hers (he did bail her out quite a few times)......therefore the words...beginning of a new relationship....being with her as she started a new chapter of her life...etc..

yashika

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
well said yashika.....in any case their relationship is changing.....let us hope it is for the better
deadly thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyotim

Thanks for the update deadly. I watched the show last night and the part where you said the confusion in Jasii's family about marraige you did not get it that goes like this ---

When the flower arrives the note says from purab congratulations for begining of your new life and I am happy that I will be a part of it.

I think as we all were assuming they did get a joint contract and they will show that in next episode.

Hope this helps. Once again Deadly jaisi koi nahi.

Jyoti

Thanks Jyoti. I was confused about this part. And welcome to the forum funfun.

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi all,

i reckon its gonna be either option 1 or 3(on puja's post).........and yes i hope their relationship changes for the better.

quite probable what you said yashika.

man...purab looks increasingly handsome each passing day(love all the avataar's)

and yes welcome funfunfun and have a lot of fun