India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

30th Sept 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Maddy says " Who cares ! Sheetal's face is like a broken window in London. Inspiration fails to come on seeing her." The gang goes like " Don't worry we will get another contract". Purab is just standing there and seeing their reaction. Jassi opens her letter. She says in such a low voice " We got the contract". Armaan is shocked. Bindiya hugs Jassi. Only then a smile spread on Jassi's face and she realizes her victory. Maddy also hugs Jassi and tell her jokingly not to tell anyone that he has hugged her. Everybody is happy. Purab also goes toward Jassi and congratulates her. He leaves. Armaan unlike the rest is standing apart boiling with anger. Everybody is so busy celebrating nobody realizes that Armaan is not happy. He leaves the room and ends up meeting with Aryan. Aryan congratulates him on getting the contract.That this is his first decision that has been right. Then he leaves. Armaan gets a call from his nightmare ( Malika). She tells him that the passport issue has been solved. And that she would be coming this evening itself. She also tells him that she is dying to see Sheetal's collection. Armaan when has finish talking to her is left with a frightened face of a mouse. Aryan again comes and say that what a lovely welcome it would be for his sister to see Jassi as a CEO. Then they show Jassi getting out of the room. Armaan on seeing her put on his best smile and congratulates her. Jassi beams with happiness. Armaan then gives her some gifts which he took from the peon. Jassi informs him that they will be having a party on the occasion of her winning the contract. That she is going to plan it.

At home a lovely bouquet has been sent. Bebe and Amrit are really curious that who it is. Billu opens a note to find its from Purab. Purab in the note is congratulating Jassi on her new beginning. He also mentions that he is there for her. Just then Jassi's call come. She was about to tell billu about the contract when Billu say that Purab has already informed him about that. Jassi acts mad and say that she wanted to tell them herself. Billu congratulates her and say that it really doesn't matter who tell the news. Jassi says bye and tell him that she will tell the details when she reach home. For some stupid reason everybody thinks that Purab has proposed to Jassi and she has agreed to married him. I didn't get the note part. Any way after the call Billu reaction is that he will miss his queen Victoria. Bebe's reaction is that they will have to help Purab as well with the wedding as he doesn't have anybody elder then him. Amrit adds that she already has jewelries and sari for Jassi and only needs to buy Jassi's wedding dress. She thinks that maybe Maddy would design for it. Billu says that there is no way he would take money from Jassi. Bebe tell him to stop worrying and that he is getting a great son in law. She mentions that she is planning to go to Jassi's house as dowry. That Purab house is so big she will just take a small corner of it. As if Purab would allow Bebe to have a small corner. I am sure if it was left to him he would take the whole family as the dowry ;) . Amrit asks sadly that will Jassi come to meet them. Bebe tell her that how would she have the time to meet them with her company and house then. All of them were acting as if Jassi is already married. At Gulmohur everybody is in the party mood. Raj has brought champagne for the occasion. He says that it is in the honour of Jassi, Jathinder …… and Jahansi of rani Walia for winning the first contract as CEO. Everybody says cheers. Jassi of course drinks soft drink. Then everybody starts dancing. Raj was also dancing with Jassi. Armaan stare at them from a corner. He thinks that Raj can enjoy the time for he will ruin everything himself. Then Jassi for the first time notices Armaan's face. Raj also notices Armaan. Armaan on being noticed leaves.

The next scene they show Armaan outside Gulmohur. Jassi comes toward him and gives him back the presents. Armaan asks her that has she come to a point where she cannot even except presents from him. Jassi says no. She explains that she knows that it's a big thing on winning the contract but she feel that she will only deserve the gifts when she achieve the whole target, Because then only will she win Armaan's trust. She asks him to give her the gift on the day when she makes Gulmohur a profit making company. Armaan then explain that he gave her to gift so that she would know he will always be there for her. He then asks her where the whole staff is going. She tells him that she allowing them to go early today because everybody has worked day and night for Sheetal's collection so they dersve the break. That she is going home herself. Armaan asks her that can he drop her. Jassi says no as Purab is dropping her home. The scene changes and now Purab is standing with Jassi. Purab gives her a gift. Jassi excitedly opens it. It's a gray diary. One seeing it Jassi say with a sad tone " I have stopped writing a diary". Purab says that now she is beginning a new life , with new dreams and trials and so he wants her to starts writing again. Jassi jokes that she is not beginning her new life with new friends so he better not disappear after giving her the diary. Purab smiles. Jassi then smiles with a satisfied look. She tells him that she cannot believe it that she has gotten the contract. That it's a dream come true. She also adds that how at first she always use to get mad when they use to call her the CEO but for the first time she feels that she really is worth it. She also hopes that she will be able to achieve the whole target.

Malika enters Gulmohur. She is surprised to find it empty. She asks the watchman where everybody is. The watchman tells her that everybody has left early because of the new CEO winning the new contract. Malika doesn't have the time to react to it as her mobile ring. When she is talking to her the person her eyes fall on Jassi's room's door. She sees the sign " Jasmeet Walia CEO" and is left stunned. Nandu tell Billu not be sad that he will be still there when Jassi leaves them. Bebe then say that how lucky they have been to have a daughter like Jassi. Then Jassi come skipping to her house. Even though everybody is sitting with a long face she doesn't notices as she is so full of good news. She tell them that how good her day has gone because of the contract and Purab. That Purab is always so sweet. On hearing Purab's name everybody face becomes even worst. She asks them that why are not they happy for her. Bebe quickly say that they are but it is just that she will be leaving them. Jassi asks where. Nandu tell Jassi " Just because I am not crying it doesn't mean that I won't be sad when you leave?". Jassi tells him that she doesn't understand that where will she be going. Nandu innocently say " Come on Jassi. Where else will you go , my home ? I am talking about Purab's house ?" Jassi annoyed asks that why will she go to Purab house. Nandu says with a obvious tone " Where does a girl go after she gets married ? To her husband's house." Jassi is left speechless.

Meanwhile Armaan and Raj are drunk. They are lying down on top of this red car. Armaan tell Raj to go and see if Malika has come. Raj points out that he has forgotten Malika's face. Both of them start laughing. Then Raj tells Armaan to not go and tell about Jassi to the wrong girl and gets scared as well. Armaan tell Raj that he is not afraid of Malika. Raj says that he is. Then Armaan stands up. He goes and stands on the roof of the car and starts screaming " Malika if you are hearing this I want to tell you that I have made Jassi the CEO. And there is nothing you can do about it. And that my mind is made up". Then we see Malika coming out of Gulmohur. Her eyes clearly says that " You watch out. There is a lot of thing I can do about this whole affair".

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Thanks deadly...nice update..

Wonder what Mallika will do to arman...break her engagement.

It was mallika's idea to get sheetal's contract and he makes Jassi CEO

Embarrassed

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
jeeti raho Deadly....as always ur update was greatThumbs Up....wonder how Jassi will react at her family's assumptions.....LOL 
aleena Groupbie
aleena
aleena

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
thanks ,thanks n thankssssss     deadly
pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Good Job deadly..maillika will break Armanns face after hearing this...

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

A great Episode to end the week. And it leaves us with anticipation on what will occur in the Monday's episode.

Jassi's reaction's on her family assumption of her getting married to Purab and Malika's vow to create problms.LOL Wonder how will she whack Armaan!!!!!

-Rifhat

Nupur Groupbie
Nupur
Nupur

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
hehehehehe u know i'm so much into this forum and jjkn these days i even dream about jassi and her show!! last night i dreamt that purab said "no" he doesnt wanna get married to jassi!!!! great update deadly, god bless u.. and i hope that my dream doesnt come true!!
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
NurpurLOLLOLLOL....glad to know that I'm not the only one who gets such dreamsLOLLOL....although to me that would have been a nightmare....

Go to top