Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-RaYa-

Groupbie

-RaYa-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Sbb-the segment starts with everyone dancing on Rola pe gaya..ayesha asks ram to dance but he denies but ayesha somehow convinces him. Vikram enters and he shows some papers to Ram. Ram stops the engagement. Priya asks why. He says this guy is already married and slaps him. Kartik and Priya's dad scold Ram. But Priya doesn let anyone say anything to Ram. Priya is crying and venting out her frustration. "shaadi ho toh prob na ho toh prob aur toot jaye toh prob"..

Ram and priya in a garden. Ram says maine bhi apni life tumhare hi tarah akele bitayi hai now i wont force you for marriage. He also says we are so different to which priya says thank God we're. Ram says "kya hum thodi der k liye ek rah par nahi chal sakte"...awesome segment.

Sbs- the team was celebrating the bday of the girl who plays the character of natasha. Nuts said i'm touched and kissed sakshi. ST said we show only few things and want audience to ponder over it. We want them to keep thinking for 3 days. And the rest of the segment was somewhat similar to sbb:)

Edited by -RaYa- - 27 June 2011 at 4:10am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*shyla74shantellbrownekomasbig_vikrant_fanSaee.Ttukun2009Divya23.-Preetz-minaz296shamma92KhaLidaHAnushaForever_in_loveAbhiAnimuaazisha01Pooja_219FebruaryFlowerbbbcccamieeFishfishfrenz4usparikhnarangi314anizormygabyveil_of_rosesPreciousPri-Carrie-br200910ssroomani_xCIOT_anna44maris08-Farrah--Preeti-yipeeSuchi-spamalot-MariaMars-avivakirk-x-Reshu-x-SunShine_ApsawyerMrs. SIRAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB/SBS-Vineet already married 27/11 *note page 2*" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Divya23.

Divya23.

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Yep yep yep i saw it too awesome segment. Ram chose that guy for priya . Everybody blaming ram . Nooo o i cant see this. But RaYa's alone scene in garden was too cute . I cant wait for todays episode. And one more thing ram gave a nyc slap to tat guy .totally masale daar episode   

Edited by Divya23. - 27 June 2011 at 3:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaYa-SphallolaliasihuAbhiAnianna44

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
thnxx for d update

i saw sbs ..missed out sbb ..thnxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaYa-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RaYa-

Ram says "kya hum thodi der k liye ek rah par nahi chal sakte"...awesome segment.

explain me this ... was this a shot from the Show ya phir SBB Segment?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaYa-

Mrs. SIR

IF-Stunnerz

Mrs. SIR

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
YAY.. i knew ittt.. vineet AngryAngryAngry looking forward to the garden scene EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaYa-shamma92SphallolaliaAbhiAni-Preeti-

-RaYa-

Groupbie

-RaYa-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Originally posted by -RaYa-

Ram says "kya hum thodi der k liye ek rah par nahi chal sakte"...awesome segment.

explain me this ... was this a shot from the Show ya phir SBB Segment?

It was from the show:)
Ram is kinda guilty and priya is angry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniSphallolalia-Preeti-

-RaYa-

Groupbie

-RaYa-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya23.

Yep yep yep i saw it too awesome segment. Ram chose that guy for priya . Everybody blaming ram . Nooo o i cant see this. But RaYa's alone scene in garden was too cute . I cant wait for todays episode. And one more thing ram gave a nyc slap to tat guy .totally masale daar episode

The slap was something worth watching..the segment was way too cute.

Divya23.SphallolaliaAbhiAni

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
OOO WOW
so we have some Mature talk happening between the 2. Now am more than excited to see the Vi-neat being kicked, slapped punched or whateverLOL

-RaYa-SphallolaliaAbhiAni

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.