Fan Fictions

ARHI FF- Judayaian updated pg 18! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

Yazzy91

Goldie

Yazzy91

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Awesome FF! Totally enjoyed reading it! Can't wait for the next update! Please add me to your PM list!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiwan08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARHI FF- Judayaian updated pg 18! (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Really awesome FF. its very unique. plz do update soon. keep up the amazing work.

Jiwan08

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Awesome ff. Continue soon

Jiwan08

Jiwan08

Groupbie

Jiwan08

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NainaSengal

Dear just read your whole story...amazing...!!!
Pls upload asap and add me to ur pm list

Aww thank you soo much! Will gladly PM you whenever i update Embarrassed

Originally posted by Suvi7884

wow lol...khushi and payal are gonna live in the same house as arnav !! :O
And the trio interrogating Arnav about the girl ROFL..'male-spinster'ROFL

Haahahha I'm glad that made you life, i really couldn't think of a better word.

Originally posted by FebruaryFlower

Love the update.
Can't wait for Arnav's reaction when he sees Khushi...Smile

All in due time, they should come face to face in the next update. Which will be soon, almost done with it;

Prinsesse.Suvi

Jiwan08

Groupbie

Jiwan08

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Preet.

woww nice updateee!!
i loved the way nani and anjali tease arnav about "girls" LOLLOL
and of course u can call me preet Hug TongueSmile

Hey Preet! I really do like it when girls gang up on guy and tease him about a girl. It provides for good entertainment.

Originally posted by aahana1

Aha I liked your this chapter a lot. Update the next one's soon ! Smile

Thank you! Sorry didn't update it quite as soon but promise the next one will be up very soon.

Originally posted by aminakhan

OMG...that was hilarious...esp teasing Arnav about girls...
I was laughing so hard that my mum has to come n check if i m alright...
That was really good...update as soon as possible

Hahhahha, you mum walked in?! LOL
It's hard to make people laugh but i'm glad i'm doing an ok job.

Danina

Goldie

Danina

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Amaaazzziiing FF:D
just read all the updates and im loving it:D
plz add me to ur pm list:D
update soon:D

Jiwan08

Jiwan08

Groupbie

Jiwan08

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Chapter 9

Having finally relieved herself, Khushi walked out the restroom. Walking down the corridor back towards the cafeteria she looked down to retrieve her phone from her bag, thinking maybe her parents had called.

1 new message

Reading the screen she clicked to view the message and kept walking straight ahead as she read it. Reading the second line she walked straight into what she thought was a wall.

"Ouch! Where'd that wall appear from all of a sudden!" She shrieked, rubbing her forehead whilst slowly lifting her gaze to look at the 'wall'.

"Maybe if you watched where you're going you'd realise there are people other than yourself walking this corridor!" Snapped a deep masculine voice that was oddly familiar.

Hearing the voice her head shot up the remaining distance to look directly into his eyes.  Taking in the familiar appearance her mouth fell open as she continued to gawk. Coming to her senses at last, she ferociously spit out, "You!" whilst raising a harsh finger to point directly at his face, "What are you doing here?! You followed me all the way here?! How dare you?!"

"Keep your voice down, this isn't some play ground!" He hissed back.

"What are you, the security guard here too?"

Having heard Khushi's raised voice boom throughout the corridor and into the cafeteria, Akash and Payal had come running.

"Security guard?" Akash whispered, a quizzical expression crossing is face.

"Security guard?"Arnav asked, getting annoyed and ignoring Akash. "What the hell are you blabbering on about?!"

"Blabber? And me? Who do you think you are?"

"I know perfectly well who I am but I don't think you do."

"What's going on Khushi?" Payal questioned, confused at the exchange between the two. "You know this guy?"

"Yeah, he's the security guard that was bullying the little kid at the airport," Khushi replied.

"Wait...what?! Maan exclaimed. "Security guard? Bullying a kid? Have you lost your mind? Instead of thanking me for getting your handbag back you're shouting at me and insulting me?!"

"Hold it," Payal piped in before Geet could start again. "You're the security guard that helped get our handbags back?"

"Ok first of all, I'm not a security guard but yes, I stopped the thief from stealing your handbags. You can thank me now," came the reply, as he crossed is arms.

Before Payal could say anything further Khushi but in, "And if I hadn't shown up at the right time, he probably would have thrashed the poor soul!"

"Khushi relax and thank you to you," Payal said, turning to Arnav, "But I don't understand, if you're not a security guard, who are you?"

"This, Payal, is our elder brother...the great Arnav Singh Raizada," Akash said, placing his hand on Arnav's shoulder and removing it just as quickly as Arnav raised an eyebrow at the action.

"What!!" shouted Khushi, staring at Akash as if he had gone insane.

"OH My God!! Arnav bhaiya!" Payal screeched, stepping towards Arnav to give him a hug. Before she could get her arms around his torso he shifted onto his side to give her a one arm hug taking Payal by surprise. "Seriously, I'm your sister!"

"Yes, that's why he's not shouting at you for touching him," piped in Akash.

Khushi stood dumbstruck, watching the sibling reunion unfold as Arnav stared at her unmoving figure.

Hey! Hope you enjoyed  it.. Just wanted to ask for some feedback. I'm thinking about changing the name of the FF but don't know if I should. Do guys like the name? Please do comment.

Edited by Jiwan08 - 16 November 2011 at 11:43pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

bertrockinggirl555swati2011amulchhetryshanti4gurukhushkashevLEYLA2005tanya.dsouzaneahakhanhillyzuaireahsruthirishispongebobchickmaghalakshmiannie03Chezzie13Apples94annablovespellhemvbDaninaYazzy91Orion_N_SK_neha2005sparikhrsk16princess84Ishrafan11FebruaryFlowerFAYKHAN29zaficurrent26javeyPrinsesse.Suvitinsel.Saraa.siva2901nikita_88JennyPenny

neahakhan

neahakhan

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Heeeyy omgg Amazing ff
pls add me to ur pm list and keep wid this amazing ff.

Jiwan08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top