Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

ARHI FF- Judayaian updated pg 18! (Page 6)

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
wow lol...khushi and payal are gonna live in the same house as arnav !! :O
And the trio interrogating Arnav about the girl ROFL..'male-spinster'ROFL
FebruaryFlower IF-Dazzler
FebruaryFlower
FebruaryFlower

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Love the update.
Can't wait for Arnav's reaction when he sees Khushi...Smile
Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
woww nice updateee!!
i loved the way nani and anjali tease arnav about "girls" LOLLOL
and of course u can call me preet Hug TongueSmile
Aahanaxx11 IF-Dazzler
Aahanaxx11
Aahanaxx11

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Aha I liked your this chapter a lot. Update the next one's soon ! Smile
aminakhan Senior Member
aminakhan
aminakhan

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
OMG...that was hilarious...esp teasing Arnav about girls...
I was laughing so hard that my mum has to come n check if i m alright...
That was really good...update as soon as possible
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Loved it absolutely!! You have a gift!! Please update soon and thank you
Jiwan08 Groupbie
Jiwan08
Jiwan08

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Chapter 8

Waking up, Khushi turned to her side to feel the bed next to her to be empty. Rubbing her eyes she sat up in bed and slowly looked around the room. A wide smile spread on her face as the sudden realisation of her location set in however it disappeared as quickly as it had arrived.

Haye Devi Maiya! Did Papa really have to add that condition? She questioned, now frowning and pushing the covers to one side. I can not stop thinking about it, I may be engaged by the end of the year... wait, not may be, i will be!! Oh, I'm supposed to be having fun here and I'm stressing out like I have a Neuroanatomy exam tomorrow!

"Ok breathe Khushi!" she said out aloud, climbing out of the bed and walking towards the full body mirror, "It's not like you're getting engaged tomorrow so relax, enjoy the sights and have a blast!"

"Talking to ourselves are we?" Payal asked walking into the room with a glass of juice.

"Oh wow, there's room service here too," Khushi replied, "This really is going to be a blast!"

"Do I look like a waiter to you? It's mine, plus you haven't even brushed your teeth yet!"

"Yeah, yeah... so what's the plan for today?"

"Nothing much since our raj kumara ji decided to sleep till twelve today! Everything's more fun in the morning, with the fresh mist hanging in the air, stopping at a small shop to have some masala chai, haye!"

"Are you quite done? Seriously woman, the morning is best for cuddling further into the blankets whilst thin layer of smog hangs outside the window."

"Stop making excuses for being lazy and hurry up and get ready, they're going to be serving lunch soon. You've already missed breakfast."

"Aww man! I missed breakfast, what did you have?!"

"You're going to be asking me the same question if you don't come downstairs in half an hour," Payal replied, leaving the room to go downstairs.

"Aww, I'm so tired! Let's sit down for a minute," Khushi sighed, having walked around the roads of New Delhi for the last five hours.

"Sit down where? In the middle of the road?" Payal questioned, sarcastically, "I can't see a single cafe or restaurant."

"Not to worry ladies," came a deep, throaty voice from behind the girls making them both jump in unison.

Turning around with apprehensive faces the two girls sighed with relief seeing Akash. "You scared us Akash!" Khushi exclaimed, slapping him on his arm as he took a step back and burst out laughing.

"Really? That's all it takes to scare you two?"

"So do you know where we  can put our feet up for a couple of minutes?" Payal questioned changing the topic.

Akash replied, "Yeah, Arnav bro's office is just around the corner. It's got a pretty neat cafeteria as well. We can hang there for a bit, though it may be about to close soon."

"Oh good, I really don't have the energy to stand much longer. Plus this way i can finally meet Arnav bhaiya after all these years," Payal replied.

"This tea really is amazing!" Payal exclaimed, taking a sip from her almost overflowing mug.

"Before I have some I really need to go to the restroom, where is it?" Khusi asked Akash, twitching a little on the spot as she suddenly stood up.

"Oh just go down that corridor," Akash pointed out, "and turn left at the end. It's the first door on your right. Do you want me to show...?" He continued as Khushi dashed towards the direction he had pointed in.

Will update a little more soonish. Sorry for making you guys wait soo long!

Edited by Jiwan08 - 16 November 2011 at 11:42pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

bertrockinggirl555swati2011shanti4gurukhushLEYLA2005curry-sistahtanya.dsouzaAsmara.maghalakshmispongebobchicksruthirishizuaireahOrion_NApples94lovespellDaninaHonkytonkhemvbimmayurfandmg_roks_antara_SK_FebruaryFlowersparikhhappybrarneha2005princess84Ishrafan11GudiyalovesgurunareshSVrsk16zafi-JollyJabeen-FAYKHAN29siva290126javeytinsel.Saraa.Prinsesse.Suvi

FebruaryFlower IF-Dazzler
FebruaryFlower
FebruaryFlower

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Loved the update Jiwan!!
Waited quite a while for it...Smile
Looking forward to the next part. Thanks for the PM dear, and update soon...Smile

Go to top