ARHI FF- Judayaian updated pg 18! - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
just read you ff, and i love it! keep up the great work!
Luved it...I hope u will continue soon..
Please PM me when you update.
OMG!!! This reminds me of all the reasons I fell in love with this show and the characters!! Thanks sooo much!!! Can't wait for the next part. Could you please PM when it is up? =)
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 15 

The house lay in darkness, silence stretching throughout it. A lonely figure walked through the house and out into the back garden. Standing on the freshly mown grass her bare feet felt refreshed. Peering up at the stars, she stood still. For some one oblivious to her inner emotions it may look like she was enjoying the cool weather.

Her shoulders slowly drooped, as she continued to look above, followed by a slow shaking as barely audible sobs escaped her lips. Unobserved by her, another figure had awoken from his slumber and made his way down into the living room. Walking past the door leading out he had stopped, her crumpled figure catching his attention. Walking towards the door he stood just inside the frame, watching her shed the tears.

There was something eerie about the night, as the full moon shone upon her face highlighting the gleaming tears. Wiping her face, she turned to walk back in causing him to quickly slide out of the way...away from her line of sight. She walked in, rubbing her eyes and taking long breaths as he continued to watch her from behind the curtains...the darkness engulfing him and making him invisible.

"Where's Khushi, Payal beta?" Dadi asked, sitting at the dining table.

"Oh she's upstairs Dadi," Payal replied, "I think she's just finishing off some homework."

"Ask her to come down for dinner," Dadi replied, as Arnav walked in through the door, "You too Chote, change and come down for dinner. Nodding curtly he walked upstairs.

Dinner had finished without any real fanfare, but one aspect was defiantly different and it did not go unnoticed by anyone. Arnav too had noticed it and even though his curiosity was piqued he refused to draw out the reason behind this change hoping someone else would ask the questions running through his mind.

He had continued to think of her lonely figure, standing in a shower of light weeping, throughout his day at work. There was something poetic about how she had looked, drawing his curiosity to this sudden change in behaviour even more. Looking around the dining table as dessert was being served, he couldn't understand whether everyone was ignoring the situation or really hadn't noticed. Maybe he could get to the bottom of it through Payal, he thought.

"How's everything going at university Payal?" he asked across the table.

"Everything's good, just have some anatomy practical exams coming up."

"So everything's going smoothly?" he continued, looking at Khushi.

"Yes Bhai, everything's fine," she reassured him smiling.

Forgive me for the hiatus guys! Hope some of you are still interested.

Edited by Jiwan08 - 11 years ago
Finally u update
Great update
Loved it!!
Wonder whats up with khushi?
FINALLLYYY YOU UPDATED LAZY BUM!!!!!! LOL
WELL UPDATE WAS TOO SHORT TO MAE UP FOR UPDATING LATE BUT I WAS AMAZING ONE.
WONDERUNG WAT HAPPEN TO KHUSHI WHY WAS SHE ALL GLOOMY SAD ND CRYING.

CONTINUE SOON PLZ...
Finaly an update.
I had given up on this one.
But then this morning I got a pleasant surprise.
Good to have you back writting this story.
Loved it.
Continue soon.
Thanks.😃
Originally posted by srahs

FINALLLYYY YOU UPDATED LAZY BUM!!!!!! LOL
WELL UPDATE WAS TOO SHORT TO MAE UP FOR UPDATING LATE BUT I WAS AMAZING ONE.
WONDERUNG WAT HAPPEN TO KHUSHI WHY WAS SHE ALL GLOOMY SAD ND CRYING.

CONTINUE SOON PLZ...

hahahaha, this made me laugh!
everytime i sat down to write, i got distracted by something or just couldn't think of anything...aaah the dilemas of being a lazy arse!!

Great update nice thanks for the pm.
Why was khushi crying??? Why is she upset???