ARHI FF- Judayaian updated pg 18! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by FebruaryFlower

Hey Jiwan.
I've just read all the parts, and they're really great.
I'm looking forward to the update...😊

Originally posted by aahana1

Awesome Jiwan, I really liked that chapter ! And i cant wait to read ur next Chapters, C'mon update them fast πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by .Preet.

heyy Jiwan 😊😊
i absolutely loveddd the first chapter!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
&& i liked the concept too πŸ˜› 
plz continue soon! <3

⭐️Aaw thanks guys, it means soo much. Hopefully you'll like the way the story progresses.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

woww!! this part is just greatt!!
i just love the relationship between payal and khushi 😍 sisterly love is great πŸ‘πŸΌ
and its gud to know khushi's thoughts at the end of the chapter πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
great job ji! <3 and plz continue ji! <3πŸ˜ƒ

Haaha i'm glad you enjoyed it Preet (can i call you Preet?), I decided to put in a little monologue to break up the constant talking and my over-use of quotation mark.
Originally posted by jenny1000

Awesome FF. Please do continue.. Love the way you are writing it..

Originally posted by sunshine33

Really nice story... Totally enjoying it

Originally posted by meepha

Ohh can't wait for the story to procede!!!!
Continue soon

⭐️Thanks Guys!!! Will be updating as soon as i'm done commenting. Look forward to hearing more from you all.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Loved the ff...Khushi is so manipulative and dramatic...you're giving me ideas on how to patao my parents, lol...and the two conditions :O Engaged already? Hayye haye...and Khushi, aw shes thinking of all the 'could-be's...lol she's still the clumsy chick in your ff...
Amazing! Do continue soon!

Aww thanks! Haahaha there is no better way to patao (as you said) parents than tears, works like a charm on my father lol 😳
I'm trying to keep the essence of characters shown in the show thus making her clumsy lolπŸ˜›

Originally posted by happybrar

love u ff
awesomeee
update soon

⭐️Thank You! I really does mean a lot, look forward to more comments.πŸ˜ƒ

hahha khushi called arnav security guard 🀣🀣 tht was funny 🀣🀣
loved ur chapter as alwayss!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by Suvi7884

LOL Hilarious...Khushi yelling at Arnav..and calling him a security guard

Originally posted by aahana1

Hahaaha wow Khushi calling Arnav a security guard? Thats Funny !! Well done, Very nice chapters.

Hahahaaha I'm glad you liked their first meeting, hopefully sparks will fly brighter and wider the second time they meet.πŸ˜›

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

gosh i need to catch up jiwan...
will def read da chapters and give my borin review soon!!!!!

😊Don't worry take your time, when ever you're free. I really do look forward to hearing from you though! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by FebruaryFlower

Great updates hun!!!
I can't wait for Arnav and Khushi to collide again, there'll be fireworks for sure...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Looking forward to the next part!!!

πŸ˜ƒThank You!!! Will be posting up the update soon... hopefully I can make fireworks go off next timeπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by mahiem94

Nice update kushi called arnav a serucity gaurd πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†Haahaha glad you liked that little twist. Thanks for commenting!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Prix3

i love you for writing this FF. omg this Khushi's story is just like mine. i reaally wanna go to India but my parents would never lemme go alone & i've never been able to convince themπŸ€” but i like ur whole "i wanna see the world from my own perspective" thing, im gonna try using that on my parents. this khushi is just like me, when u said she left her bags to go use the restroom, that totally reminded me of myself hehe i felt like i was reading a story on myself until i saw Khushi's name, that snapped me out of itπŸ˜†
anyway, please add me to ur PM list & continue soon!!😊

Hahahah Thank You!! I really want to go to India on exchange tooo but i know my parents would never relent soo i can atleast fantasise and write about it right? HahhahaπŸ˜† Haahaha Khushi reminded you of yourself that's awesome!!πŸ˜› I promise I'm not actually spying on you lol. Give the line a try and tell me if it worksπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by aminakhan

Hi jiwan...juz read ur ff its really awesome...
I really enjoyed it...plz add me n pm
me when u update...

⭐️Thank You!!! Glad you enjoyed and will indeed PM you when i update will shall be soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by current

Awesome...plz update soon..

Thanks and will do!! πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 7

"Thanks for coming to pick us up mamaji," Payal said sitting in the car on the way home.

"Yes uncle, thank you," Khushi added, tearing her eyes away from the various cites of the bustling city.

"Not a problem beta, and how is my sister Payal?" Mamaji replied.

"She's well, having fun in Sydney."

"You two must be very tired and jetlagged. We'll prepare something for you to eat when we get home and then you can get some rest. When's your first day at the University?"

"2 weeks from now uncle, we just thought we'd come early and get settled properly before the first day," Khushi replied.

"A great idea indeed, I'll get someone to show you around the first couple of days so you can familiarise yourself with the city. And Khushi beta, you can call me mamaji too"

"That'd be great mamaji, thank you," Khushi replied, a broad grin spreading across her face.

"Ahh, here we are," said mamaji looking ahead, "driver pull up right in front of the door, it'll be easier to take the luggage inside.

"Oh, thank god everyone's soo nice!" Khushi sighed, dropping her suitcase and falling on to the beautifully adorned king size bed, "especially Anjali didi, she's amazing!"

"Oi! Get up!" Payal exclaimed, causing Khushi to jump up off the bed to inspect what was wrong with it. Not having found anything out of the ordinary she asked, "What?"

Jen walked over with her own suitcase, plonked it on the bed and said, "It's not just yours ok? We're sharing remember."

"Of course, I'm not stopping you from lying on it," Khushi replied plonking herself down on the floor and reaching for her suitcase. "Ahh that food was soo good, and I still can't believe how nice everyone is but i've been dying to ask.. what happened to Anajali di's leg?"

"Shush! Did you hear that?" Payal questioned anxiously.

"Hear what?" whispered Khushi, trying to strain her ears to hear whatever it was that had Payal so worried.

"It was a bleat... like from a goat or something..."

"Hahahahaha! Are you out of your mind? What would a goat be doing in a mahal like this?! Hahhahaha, go to sleep you're just jetlagged.

Knock Knock,             Payal and Khushi turned towards the door.

"Come in," Payal called out. "Di aap? Come one in, we were just opening up our suitcases."

"I'm sorry to disturb you two, but I just heard someone roaring with laughter! Hume bhi batao kya baat hai?"

"Oh di, you won't even believe it," Khushi started rising up to sit on her legs in her enthusiasm and pointing at Payal, "Payal here thinks she heard a goat bleat! Hahahahaha!! I couldn't stop laughing, I hope I wasn't too loud. I would have understood if she'd heard something else, you know it's such a big house and people tend to get scared and hear all sorts of things on their first visit to new places but a GOAT?! Hahahaha!" Anjali stared at Khushi in amazement, i've never seen anyone so full of life and speak soo fast, she thought.

"Kya Khushi!! Stop making fun of me all the time!" Payal exclaimed.

"Hahaha, to tell you the truth Khushi.. Payal may actually have heard a bleat," Anjali said, sitting on the futon. Both girls looked at each other bewildered.

"You mean there really is a goat in the house?!" Khushi questioned, whilst Payal looked at her and smirked.

"Haha, yes there is and her name is Laxmi. Make sure you don't call her a 'goat' in front of Nani! She's very dear to Nani."

"Ok di," replied both girls.

"Arnav!" Anajali exclaimed, walking towards the entrance. "You're finally home, how come you're late?"

"That ignorant girl!" Aranav muttered under his breath, nodding at Anjali and walking towards the staircase.

"Did you just say 'girl'?" Nani asked, walking down the stairs cradling Laxmi.

"What? You met another girl?" Anjali asked walking behind younger brother, "What's her name?"

"Another?" questioned Nani.

"I mean..you met a girl Arnav?" Anjali questioned again, deflecting Nani's question.

"Yes, Arnav beta, who is she?"

Arnav stopped at the first step and swivelled his head angrily between Anjali and Nani. "I haven't been in the house for more than five minutes and you've already started! Where's Akash? Why don't you call him to join in with the taunting?!" exclaimed Arnav, his face turning a beetroot red.

"Oh stop overreacting Arnav," Nani sighed, "We're never going to get a response out of him regarding any girl, Anjali."

"I know Nani, but we still need to try. I don't want my younger brother to end up a male-spinster."

"I AM still here," Arnav sneered, "and there's no such thing as a 'male-spinster', it's called a bachelor."

"I know, but you will be a male-spinster not a bachelor when you get old," Anjali replied.

"Di!" Arnav hissed. "I've been away on business for a month and this is the welcome home I get?!"

"Better than the welcome home you gave me a few months back!"

"What...what welcome home did Arnav give you?" Nani asked, breaking into the banter between the two siblings.

"Nothing Nani," Arnav replied, staring at Anjali.

"Bhaiya!" boomed Akash's voice from the balcony. "How are you? How was the trip?"

"Finally, someone who has the decency to ask about me," Akash said loudly, making sure Nani and Anjali could hear him loud and clear.

"Do you really think he cares how your trip was?" Anjali shot back, raising her eyebrows.

"Of course, I care Di!" Vicky replied, "I'm not like you. Let alone asking Arnav whether he wants some water you're questioning him about a random girl? But seriously, I have to ask," Akash continued, ignoring the daggers shooting towards him from Anjali, "who is this girl?"

Nani, who had been listening quietly for a while now, burst into laughter. "And you thought Akash didn't care," Nanima chuckled. "Oh Arnav beta, why don't you understand? You even mentioning the word 'girl' brings our curiosity to the forefront."

Arnav bewilderedly looked between the three and sighed, "You're all bloody mad!"

"I guess staying in London for a month really has rubbed off on you," Akash said.

Taking one last glance at Akash, Arnav took the stairs two at a time and walked towards his room.

Hope you liked it... comment to let me know!πŸ˜›
Edited by Jiwan08 - 12 years ago
Dear just read your whole story...amazing...!!!
Pls upload asap and add me to ur pm list
wow lol...khushi and payal are gonna live in the same house as arnav !! :O
And the trio interrogating Arnav about the girl ROFL..'male-spinster'🀣