Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Sakshi single and ready to mingle-Article

dishu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
SAKSHI TANWAR:Her name is rarely splashed in print other than for reasons related to her work. No explosive interviews, no publicity stunts, the lady is truely as elusive as they come in this industry! But whenever the lady decides to make an apapearance, she does it with elan! One of these days Sakshi's infectious smile and ready wit will have men rooting for her!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
I hope she finds someone soon...i would've recommended Mohnish but he's married 😆

Thanks for sharing!
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shahidlover24

I hope she finds someone soon...i would've recommended Mohnish but he's married 😆

Thanks for sharing!

Same here. I wish that she gets a wonderful life partner. I would have also said Mohnish - God, they rock together - but then he's married. 😭
~*Ria*~ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sangitadas

Same here. I wish that she gets a wonderful life partner. I would have also said Mohnish - God, they rock together - but then he's married. 😭

Same here!!!!!!!! They rock together!!!!!   

nammi999 thumbnail
sakshi oh boring lady
😕 😕 😕
Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx for sharing i hope that she finds someone soon
niki79 thumbnail
tnx.. hope she finds soneone soooon
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont think she is boring nammi999 i lyk her a lot she is very preety and seems lyk she has not let fame get to her heas lyk most ppl if dat makes her boring i dont fink of it lyk dat i fink of it as being down to earth
asianpride05 thumbnail
Thankx 4 sharing..!! 😉
Yh innit...She isnt boring at all..!!!!...But i do hope that she finds someone soon 😃
annie_2283 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shahidlover24

Thanks for sharing!

LOL!! I agree. They do look good together. Lets hope she finds someone as cool as Mohnish.