Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

manpreet887

Groupbie

manpreet887

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mihali7

u shud try All-Stars Wings if u plan on hanging out wit frends n have wings n beer/drinks. They have an awesome 50+ flavours from very mild to veryyy hot. It's too good. There's one in Richmond Hill, Vaughan and Markham

Ohh I love wings! Where about in Vaughan? I will def go and check it out sometime.
Whats your fav flavour from their options?
I'd prefer something that's not tooo spicy but not too dull either.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Restaurants (Page 2)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top