Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

manpreet887

Groupbie

manpreet887

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

I made this topic/post in order to get some advice and suggestions about where to eat when out with friends and stuff. I am from Canada (Toronto) so I'm mainly looking for those western restaurants. But i wouldn't mind you guys sharing experiences and the types of food you enjoy at restaurants no matter where you live. :)

In Toronto, the few restaurants that I do enjoy eating at are 'Jack Astors,' 'Moxies' and 'Pickle Barrel'

If anyone wants to know what I prefer eating at these places let me know, i can share that info with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Indian1977

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Restaurants" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Indian1977

Indian1977

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
hey, are this restaurants chains or are they local traditional ones?

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I've heard Juicy Olive Bar and Grill is pretty good as well as 5th Elementt Restaurant and Le Montmartre French Resta... but then I'm not from Toronto so I can't be much help on that xD

manpreet887

Groupbie

manpreet887

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indian1977

Hey, sorry for the late reply, but yes those are chains. They are in Canada and perhaps US. Kind of pricey, but some of the food on their menu is just amazing.

manpreet887

Groupbie

manpreet887

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

I've heard Juicy Olive Bar and Grill is pretty good as well as 5th Elementt Restaurant and Le Montmartre French Resta... but then I'm not from Toronto so I can't be much help on that xD

I have never heard of those. Are they located in the US? or some other country? What's your fav thing on their menu?

Indian1977

Indian1977

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manpreet887

Originally posted by Indian1977

Hey, sorry for the late reply, but yes those are chains. They are in Canada and perhaps US. Kind of pricey, but some of the food on their menu is just amazing.

I dont think they are on eastern US part, may be heard about pickle barrel around here (not so sure though)

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manpreet887

Originally posted by chhilt

I have never heard of those. Are they located in the US? or some other country? What's your fav thing on their menu?

They're fine dining restaurants in Toronto, actually :)

mihali7

Goldie

mihali7

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
u shud try All-Stars Wings if u plan on hanging out wit frends n have wings n beer/drinks. They have an awesome 50+ flavours from very mild to veryyy hot. It's too good. There's one in Richmond Hill, Vaughan and Markham

Post Reply New Post

Go to top