Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: you2

So basically DP's ex's get a direct entry into the show...Great... Abhi koi bechara Nihar Pandya ko bhi yaad karo...Usko bhi thoda lift kara de...

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tuli.akhter

due to his hotness?πŸ˜†

bank balance
.Alluring. thumbnail

that's true..it's the only reason he is on that list! 

but i was asking sheee if she fainted because she thinks he is hot? πŸ˜†
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked how he gave it back saying why shud RK tatoo signify anything to him! πŸ˜† Other than that, those 2 girls looked pretty much scared after tasting the mocktail- only word both the girls could come up with was 'awesome' with that eww expression. πŸ˜† Simi was like awesome, awesome, awesome. πŸ€ͺ

The charity art that he drew was so pathetic and funny.   I wonder if anyone would auction or be interested in donating money frm that master-piece. πŸ˜†

I have to agree with ppl here, his accent is good but the pout makes him look funny. Bcuz his teeth is in a bad shape! πŸ˜› 

What was amusing is that Deepika's gestures indicated that both were dating... but Sid doesn't care much. Like that questn on the neck-kiss, he was so casual about it. 

PS: I so badly missed the tarot card reading segment. πŸ˜’πŸ˜†
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
I cannot stand his dad's face after knowing he proudly claims to have slept with 300 plus women or so. Why is Simi Garewal so stunned that Siddhartha didn't know Deepika at first? Lmao. My mom still doesn't know her name either. Sid's just a filthy rich Mallya and a wannabee playa. *yawns*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmKZMGh74DU&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
much that I have tried...i havent been able to get myself to watch a single  episode of this stuff... sigh...I think i am officially OLD now!!!😳
This content was originally posted by: TallyHo

much that I have tried...i havent been able to get myself to watch a single  episode of this stuff... sigh...I think i am officially OLD now!!!😳

Or simply because it's the most undesirable show. I didn't watch a single episode. I read some reviews of Ranbir Kapoor's episode and it all sounds so yawn-inducing and tawdry (tarots and all-Simi gone cuckoo). And the promos were unappealing.

And why in the world is this Mallya boy desirable? What's his claim to fame? Born to Mallyas-Bred in London-Dating a Bollywood star? Pssht.

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

Or simply because it's the most undesirable show. I didn't watch a single episode. I read some reviews of Ranbir Kapoor's episode and it all sounds so yawn-inducing and tawdry (tarots and all-Simi gone cuckoo). And the promos were unappealing.

And why in the world is this Mallya boy desirable? What's his claim to fame? Born to Mallyas-Bred in London-Dating a Bollywood star? Pssht.

πŸ˜† eggjactly   and  on top of that   ( quoting Relda) "he seems like Brer Rabbit with a peacock head-crest" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
i hope the mallya babua use some mouth fresher .varna simi G ke bache kuche bal bi jhad jayenge
P.S. did any 1 realize he closes his mouth only when he's talkingπŸ˜†
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago