|| SANGINI_RG_MIK/BINNY Chat Corner || - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Artemis678

I Dont Know Mel.

@ Beth Did You Read Your Part In The Group FF? Now I Have Copy And Paste It On The FF Seletion. Dam It.
 No Nic * sobs * I haven't got a chance , ðŸ˜­ can I get it here ? 
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I know, Mac!!! 
But why did they close it now?  heard that the DMG forum is still open!!!
 Mel, r u out of your mind ? U r comparing Sangini forum with DMG forum !!!!!!! DMG forum is such a prestigious forum , much though we love our Sangini forum , we can't escape from the truth , that except the 5 of us no body visits SSBS forum regularly ,n thousands of regular visiters still visit DMG forum.
Hello Nici and Mac, how are you?????
I am sooo depressed...
So it comes down 2 the number of regular visiters which decided whether a forum'll b closed or not, that's why DMG forum'll forever remain open.
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Mel, r u out of your mind ? U r comparing Sangini forum with DMG forum !!!!!!! DMG forum is such a prestigious forum , much though we love our Sangini forum , we can't escape from the truth , that except the 5 of us no body visits SSBS forum regularly ,n thousands of regular visiters still visit DMG forum.

Sorry, but if a serial has still lovers, who want to talk about it m,wy close them down??? I give a damn about that DMG was a better serial or whatever!!!
Most of RG's creations have been removed in the creations gallery !
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Sorry, but if a serial has still lovers, who want to talk about it m,wy close them down??? I give a damn about that DMG was a better serial or whatever!!!
But sadly our emotions can change nothing  ðŸ˜­ , it's number that matters n u know what , it's how it should b , because every civilized country runs on diplomacy , which means rule of number.
I'll open a anis shop then. For posting Raga n other anises.
Girls is it not weir , that i am feeling i would betray IqBi, when i watch another serial???  But thats not a Zee one!!!