Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

*Note - Before y'all kill me, READ the whole post and you'll find that every point I make makes sense, and some may even agree with me! :)*

I hate this show for:

- Making me have sleepless nights - either because I was catching up with the episodes, or because I am always thinking about them (all the couples)

- Making me seem like an idiot who is always smiling to herself because I remember all these funny/cute moments of all the couples.

- Making me re-watch some - actually many of the episodes because they were just TOO good.

- Making me HATE Friday's, Saturday's and Sunday's :P (Well, not Friday anymore I guess ;)) 

- Making me watch all the VM's and read all possible FF's on the forum and falling in love with those..and then going back to watch the episodes again -___- (really sad i tell you!)

- Making me watch basically ALL of DID2 - JUST for Amar and Shakti! <3 (They were amazing man! Khuda Jaane :D <3) 

- Putting my hopes up that my college will be THIS much fun! (without the dazzlings and weaklings - I am talking more about the boys vs. girls and friendly-ness bit! :)) 

- Making me fall in love with Amar ALL over again! but also loving Archi, Shantanu.

- (this is probably the saddest yet funniest one :P) FOR ACTUALLY SAYING - "Gimme the beat guys" once in a while LOOOL. When I first said it, I myself was like !?!?!? :P hahaha

- Making my brain not function properly because I am thinking about tomorrow episode -_- and this the truth guys! 

Now tell me, don't YOU guys HATE (LOVE<3) this show?! ;) 

More coming up, I guess! :P 

Share your thoughts too!

Sorry if I offended anyone, that was truly NOT my intention! :/

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

musy98adikriyaspring567swthrtdevishaSunni.L.ArmanRoshni.xmadhurya_chRosu_Luv_Ajslov_in_d_airshrutiavmmehak78sweetapple2995100littledevilsSaumya_D3taniya_dostiiRadiantTreasureTabzyCoffeeAddictAshi22Krishnaluv94Alyaa_27Sex.DirectionAasthahereAngry_Birddmgmjht4eversweetshineZaYaHolicsnigdha_arshaNikki_TitliSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I HATE this show! (Plz read! :))" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aarohi..

IF-Dazzler

Aarohi..

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-

Aarohi..

IF-Dazzler

Aarohi..

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
luv the da show ya

-Aicha-

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLhahahaha...well said...inch pinch going thru d same stuff
-i totally go out of this world when i think abt d show...especially amarDay Dreaming...especially when i do my boring excercises i suddenly strt smiling coz i'm thinking abt either d show, d epi or d castSilly
-as soon as i strtd watching dis show i went on search for all amar&shakti vdo's frm DID2...seriusly 'khudajane' wasDay DreamingDay Dreaming...nd den jus last week in a few days i finished watching dancing ke superstarsLOL-nd i wish i sooo wish i cudd go back to my colgCry...totally missin it...weekends makes me goo mad now...i keep visiting d forum wid d hope of seeing a new promo or sum news on D3Wacko
for now i'm jus survivng on D3...cnt wait for tmrwDancing

-Aicha-

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

i ate n luv dis showEmbarrassed

guess wat, all des points happen wid me tooWink

same pinchTongue

-Aicha-

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aarohi..

luv the da show ya

I love it too! Big smile 

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

ROFLROFLhahahaha...well said...inch pinch going thru d same stuff
-i totally go out of this world when i think abt d show...especially amarDay Dreaming...especially when i do my boring excercises i suddenly strt smiling coz i'm thinking abt either d show, d epi or d castSilly
-as soon as i strtd watching dis show i went on search for all amar&shakti vdo's frm DID2...seriusly 'khudajane' wasDay DreamingDay Dreaming...nd den jus last week in a few days i finished watching dancing ke superstarsLOL-nd i wish i sooo wish i cudd go back to my colgCry...totally missin it...weekends makes me goo mad now...i keep visiting d forum wid d hope of seeing a new promo or sum news on D3Wacko
for now i'm jus survivng on D3...cnt wait for tmrwDancing

Phew! Thank lord I am not the only one then! :P LOL

OMG! I agree with EVERY point of yours! They are all so true man! 

Ooo I need to watch this Dance Ke Superstars!! <3 OMG! YES. I'll watch D3 from Mon-Fri and Sat-Sun for my dose of Amar, I will watch Dance Ke Superstars! :D Decided! :D haha

I keep clicking the refresh button on this forum xD hoping to find a new topic/FF/OS/VM/Promo! :P haha crazy people na we are?

sweetshine

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

i ate n luv dis showEmbarrassed

guess wat, all des points happen wid me tooWink

same pinchTongue

Haha same! :)

Aww yay! I'm not the only one! :P 

Same pinchhh :D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.