Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged

This is ma first attempt in making vm's..it's not a great one...bt i tried to make a vm for the first time in my life for ma most favorite couple kinha/nivren...Big smile...

Edited by sana4kinha - 31 July 2011 at 12:49am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

vishdeeprajushubabegummitra10Rani2011ash_nivrentukun2009XlovesuNikita99Butifuleyessurur-aamina--Atiya-gmann2010VirMan_ArShiReshJanjaani07wadi..dollUZIS*Resham*-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||--Nivren vm's-Neha sargam vm(pg4)||" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surur

Goldie

surur

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
beautiful vm...i loved it...thankx...tantastic...mwahhh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanaJasmineanjaani07

anjaani07

IF-Rockerz

anjaani07

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Wow Sana OMV!! Aww my sweet sis, loved this so much!!

Ur very talented jaan, this was ur first VM?! Plz keep makin them, it was the perfect Sunday morning treat for me! Love you Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sururSanaJasmine

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
thanx asma dear...u liked it...haye..*in cloud 9*...i was so nervous to post this...i don't know anything abt making vm's..learned the basic lessons from ashly dear..bt i tried to make one for kinha..so happy tht u liked it...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surur

beautiful vm...i loved it...thankx...tantastic...mwahhh
thank u so much...it's so sweet of u to like ma first attempt...there r so many mistakes..bcz i'm a kid in making vm's..bt glad to know tht u liked it..Big smile

-Atiya-

IF-Dazzler

-Atiya-

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
woww..luvly vm dear Hug
doesnt luk lyk ur first vm...do make more :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanaJasmine

anjaani07

IF-Rockerz

anjaani07

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

thanx asma dear...u liked it...haye..*in cloud 9*...i was so nervous to post this...i don't know anything abt making vm's..learned the basic lessons from ashly dear..bt i tried to make one for kinha..so happy tht u liked it...:)

I didn't like it sweetie, I loved it!! Those were some really good lessons from ashly for sure Wink

You hav to carry on making them pleeease?! Also I hav a request...plz make a nivren vm on 'chori kiya re jiya' from dabanng if u gave time...wud love to see it...Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011Karanika-KMHSanaJasmineReshJ

-Atiya-

IF-Dazzler

-Atiya-

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Originally posted by sana4kinha

I didn't like it sweetie, I loved it!! Those were some really good lessons from ashly for sure Wink

You hav to carry on making them pleeease?! Also I hav a request...plz make a nivren vm on 'chori kiya re jiya' from dabanng if u gave time...wud love to see it...Day Dreaming
dat song is really gud...it will really suit our nivren.
i hav heard dis song in some kinha sbs seg ...its really gud Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011SanaJasmineanjaani07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top