Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged

&

WELCOME  EVERYONE

First of All I would like to say Thanks to everyone who has commented, requested, given suggestions and done anything to encourage my shop. With everyone support I have made it to my 12th Gallery.Hug

Well, time for a lil Introduction.

I'm Sano/Sanober. You can find me anywhere on IF. ErmmROFLI'm into siggy making from2008. Please, dont check my previous galleries, as you
will go into coma after seeing my pathetic work.Stern Smile I can't say I've started making outstanding creations but,I've got improvement in my work. ROFL I use to get inspired byalot of people, and even tried to copy them But failed MISERABLYBig smile
Now, I don't copy anyone, I've my own style and own way of working Either people
like it or not. here's my sheila dance

I love many siggy makers on IF : I'd even mentioned their names in my previous gallery; dont think need to add their names everytime. :) They already know who they are :) 

Thanks to all of my buddies, who takes their time out to see my work.
               I LOVE YOU GUYSS muaaah HeartHug

WHAT I CAN MAKE ?

Signatures Animated| Nonanimated, Avis, Banners| Icons

STUFF I DON'T MAKE

i do know how to make animated stuff, but it depends on my mood as its alot of time consuming, I prefer to stick making non animated stuff only.Smile

DO I TAKE REQUESTS ?

Yes! But when I'll beopen to take them :) You can either look at the title of my main page  orcan check the last page to see if I'm open or not!Embarrassed

Rules:-

Do not claim my work as yours.
Do not cut out any part from my signatures.
Dont post my creations on other siteswithout my approval

Edited by Sano88 - 25 July 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.ScatteredCastle...Pwincess...~*sindhu*~frndshp_luv_dmgxx-Rai-xxBeautifulDream.-Preeti-PrincessBushi-Aysha-xChandnixFallen AngelSiddhi_lipshaajesss.bairiyaa.isskq-.Aphrodite.--Faiza-shootingstar.xxspamalot-Harshu-.ayesha.Zari_KhanP.Kamaljit.SeanAS...JustaDreamSunshine GirlSunShine_AHeavenlyBliss.ZumSrK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SanoCG#12CLOSED- Mods plz Close" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
{previous gallery links }

Gallery # 1 : Click  ||  || Gallery # 2  : Click  ||   || Gallery # 3  :Click   ||  ||  Gallery # 4  : Click  ||||  Gallery # 5 :  Click ||  || Gallery # 6 : Click ||  Gallery # 7 || ||Gallery # 8: Click || ||Gallery # 9 :Click|| Gallery # 10 : Click||  Galleru # 11 | Click||||Galleru # 12| Click

{credits}

Textures :Devian art
PSDS : Devian art
Scripts : Swimchick, Devian art

{update index}

page : 10 |Kajen
Page : 15|Yuna Avi
Page:17 |Khuda jaane avi
Page : 22| geet Banner
Page : 26|Bolly/telly
Page : 42| quote siggies
Page : 50|bolly
Page : 57 : kajen
Reqlist|21
Arnav khushi|70
Page : 75 |reqs
Page : 79|kash
Page : 82 | saudi pics
Page : 90 |big update
Page :100| requests|107
page : 112 |anushka
Page : 116|geet|shilpa|hrithik
Page : 122 |Quotesiggies
Page : 130 |Is pyar ko kya naam doon
page : 138|jyjn
Page : 142/ vivah

Edited by Sano88 - 25 July 2011 at 3:44am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.xx-Rai-xx...Pwincess...BeautifulDream.spamalotbairiyaa.isskq-Faiza-shootingstar.xxFallen AngelPrincessBushi-Aysha-Siddhi_lipshaa-.Aphrodite.-Esha..HeavenlyBliss.AS..Sunshine GirlSunShine_AZumSrK.Zari_Khan-Harshu-.ayesha.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Requesting  Rules

• I'll accept 1 request per person.
  • No pm requests unless its for some special occasion. (birthdays, contests)
    Give me atleast 1-2 weeks to complete them. Smile
    Use your signatures atleast for a WEEK. It takes alot of time and hardwork to make them.
    Provide me Pictures which are in High Quality, I dont work with pictures which are not clear enough..
    Max pics should be 6
    Text should be short
  • Requests will be accepted from those who are regular visitors in my gallery.

added more (Credit for the post - shikhs )

Hello-shellooo my sweethearts!! hope you all are doing good..well..i am re-posting it here before starting my 12th Shop, i would like to put few points into consideration. I noe sounds bit rude and straight but having done all these tons of req. lastly, m a lil upset(errmm..) ya upset! you'll cum to know why m i upset when you go thru these few points, so plz take out some time and read these:

• firstly, most imp..from now on. i am only going to take Requests from my Regular Visitors/Friends/whom i know well. Not just who come in when i am open place a Request and dissappear. Sorry about this but i hate(yaa...actually) those kinda people. So pleasee pleaaaseee its a Reqq not to bother urself and me too for such 'open.cum.buy' like of attitude.

{It happened with me alot lately, I'm not kind of a person whose work is a waste.. Yes! may be I'm not that kind of awesome siggy maker. still, It takes alot of effort to work on signatures. Smile} -----> (sano)

• i am only going work for the HQ pixx pleaseee the siggies turn out a 'ssscrapp' yaaa...even after putin in so much efforts, n if i say NO at the time of req u would defi feel bad. So HQ Pix ONLY.
  • I am not going to PM anyone, anyone means anyoneee for the completed Req at all. cos my friend list is arnd 190 friends n if i start PM-in, i'll go mad.lukin fro ur particular username from my list n these days changin usernames is so much fun & common... every 15 days i cum to noew about a new username on my id.
  • Do not PM me, my req is not on the list, etc etc. if m done with ur req, i will Update it along with your name as 'DONE' else your name would be there for the next update.
  • if you are requesting me a siggy, make sure, you use it atleast for two days! Yes, 2days...jyada nahi hai...cos if u r not usin; it i feel so baddd, what would u do if u wr at my place ?
  • Ok, if you think, anythin' is left...for me to say and samjhaao you guyz feel free toask me before you actually make your Req.
  • Lastly but not the least, Apologies for ^^ the above, but this was quite due since long from my side, now m feelin' soo relaxed! and better...ROFL Thanks all for the patience and time and the visit and the love and the appreciation and the hugs and the comments and more and more...!!ROFL
continue for more fun...LOLLOL

Edited by Sano88 - 27 June 2011 at 3:55am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan....Pwincess...BeautifulDream.frndshp_luv_dmgxx-Rai-xxkoolchick-Aysha-Fallen AngelPrincessBushiSiddhi_lipshaabairiyaa.isskqYusBee-.Aphrodite.--Faiza-shootingstar.xxspamalot.ayesha.-Harshu-SunShine_AZari_KhanAS...JustaDreamSunshine GirlHeavenlyBliss.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Winning Banners

Edited by Sano88 - 27 June 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.BeautifulDream.xx-Rai-xx-.Aphrodite.--Faiza-bairiyaa.isskqspamalotFallen Angel-Aysha-Siddhi_lipshaaZumSrK.AS...JustaDreamHeavenlyBliss..ayesha.-Harshu-SunShine_ASunshine GirlZari_Khan

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Pm List :-

If you want me to pm you for signature updates, hit the like button

Edited by Sano88 - 27 June 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ScatteredCastleGunjan.U_R_Beautifulxx-Rai-xxfrndshp_luv_dmgsajnieBeautifulDream.minuuSiddhi_lipshaaNIDIZFallen Angel-Aysha-PrincessBushi-.Aphrodite.--Mema-shootingstar.xxbairiyaa.isskq-Faiza-zaryaabJuhi1b8Zari_Khan-Harshu-.ayesha.Mehak_Luvs_RaniZumSrK.HeavenlyBliss.SunShine_A.JustaDreamSunshine GirlAS..

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

s a m p l e s

will add more :)

Edited by Sano88 - 29 June 2011 at 3:06am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.ScatteredCastleBeautifulDream.frndshp_luv_dmgxx-Rai-xxsajniekoolchickBammySammy~*sindhu*~-Aysha-xChandnixFallen AngelPrincessBushibairiyaa.isskqSiddhi_YusBee-.Aphrodite.-spamalotshootingstar.xx-Faiza-zaryaabJuhi1b8-Harshu-Zari_Khan-AviatoR-SunShine_A.JustaDreamSunshine Girl_Oishi_ZumSrK.AS..HeavenlyBliss.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Shop Status : OPEN!

After much thoughts, i finally decided to get open for requests. But wait! there's something need to be said here. If you guys can wait until the mid of july then only request because I won't be able to complete requests nowas I'll be inactive from 6th - 11th July.. Embarrassed and after reaching home, the first thing i need to do is Safai. D'ohROFL & only after that i can start workinng on them. You can unreserveyour spots until the time i get backLOL.. Btw, update will be posted sometime tomorrow or on friday becuase I'm fasting today. LOL Not to be forget, Shab-e-miraaj Mubarak everyone. Big smile

Don't request if you'll not use it.. I take around half an hour to work on each signature. Please, read the rules before requesting.

& YEs, will accept the first 10-15 requests. Embarrassed

Edited by Sano88 - 29 June 2011 at 3:01am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.ScatteredCastlefrndshp_luv_dmg...Pwincess...BeautifulDream.xx-Rai-xxkoolchicksajnieFallen AngelPrincessBushi-Aysha-bairiyaa.isskqSiddhi_-.Aphrodite.-spamalotYusBee-Faiza-shootingstar.xx-Harshu-SunShine_ASunshine Girl_Oishi_Zari_KhanAS...JustaDreamHeavenlyBliss.

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Me firstDancing 

Reserved(= 

Edited :: 

First of all, you seem to be confused as to why everyone was reserving .. it's because I was and everyone thinks im cool ya know so they just did it tooCoolROFL No, im kidding .. my reason is of course because it's your 12th galleryParty I think this is a reason to celebrate, don't you? Then again if we celebrated everytime you opened a new gallery .. I think we'd all get tired of partyingWackoROFL Your gals finish SO fast .. dang .. definitely past speed limit ROFL But obvious reasons, your amazing & excellent and sometimes random creationsLOLTongue Though I think I only started seeing your creations when you were on your 10th I believe?? Do correct me if im wrong, it seriously has been real fast .. already past 2 galleries within how many months .. ok its done that now im keeping record of how long each gal lastsROFL  I think I should get to the point .. LOL

O N G R A T U L A T I O N S 

Sorry I took so long to say itROFL May you have many more shops ahead and make even more amazing creations .. LOL Ok well I never got to comment on your icon update .. im totally in love with itDay Dreaming  Seriously I love them .. <33 I know you said yourself that they're quite difficult to make but do make so once in awhile .. im trying to use one of them actually but it won't workStern Smile Anyways, waiting for you to help me figure that outLOL and well yea .. 

I see that you're opened but I am not sure whether I want to request or not .. I don't wanna have to tell you later on to cancel it because I can't think of anythingConfused 

Hmm actually I will pass this time on requestingTongue

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 29 June 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88PrincessBushi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top