CID

Aditya- Dayanand Discussions, comments and Pics V (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 147

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Hehehehe ... I still remember the first time I had went ... I had specifically mentioned that we had a group of girls who woke up till late night and early morning to see this and discussed it for a looong time !!! LOL ... I wish I could see his expressions while seeing highway !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya- Dayanand Discussions, comments and Pics V (Page 143)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
He must be proud to be doing that episode of highway...because we seem to have proved the scenario for him...
He must be thinking... "Kya ladkiyaan hai aaj kal ki... ek cid cop chod ...kidnapper jyada pasand aaya inhe... "... Just like the girl in highway Wink

visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
We really can't find fault with that girl in Highway or even Maya in AKA.Wink

No matter what Maya did, we all are finally forgiving her, aren't we?LOL

Edited by visrom - 16 September 2011 at 4:51am

astonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

We really can't find fault with that girl in Highway or even Maya in AKA.Wink
</div>
<div>

No matter what Maya did, we allare finally forgiving her, aren't we?LOL

No doubt...!!!!
But talking about maya... I was wondering how did the story writer think of this twist... You see they could habe simply ended the case without that dialog too...like PP in talkimg parrot...
Was it so obvious that the story writer knew that people wont mind and would actually believe if they bring in that dialog...

visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Maybe to them it seemed illogical that a girl spending so much time with him, going for dinner with him, going around the city in a red car  with him when he was wearing some really dashing clothes and looking more handsome than ever will be unable to fall in love with him.

This is the guy we are talking about.

So they had to make her fall in love with him...but then they couldn't carry this track forward as there is T in the picture, so they killed her off in dramatic style.

Edited by visrom - 16 September 2011 at 5:06am

astonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Hmmm...being illogical or just a timepass for them doesnt matter...knowingly or unknowingly they have show someting which is quite possible of happening...which is believeable...and actually looks very obvious to us Smile

Well... Nice cap vis...adi sir has a bright future in modelling...can give quiet a tough competition to our greek god if they both step in as brand ambassadors for some clothing line Wink I wonder what brand adi sir is wearing in this cap... Thy can just pic this cap for their advertisements... I am sure they willsurely see some profit
Smile
Not only clothes... The watch company too LOL

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Hmmm... Vis... Do we have a similar cap of daya sir giving an enigmatic post just like adi sir in the pic above...
Ermm
Atleast... I dont remember any... Or can somone remind me if there was one such!!!!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I LOVED that cap...one of my most favourite ones. There's no 'competition' with Greek God.

Suitings and jeans ads require average/lean bodied men.

Tall. muscular men are preferred for health drinks and some other stuff which require them to show off their muscles.

astonish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top