Aditya- Dayanand Discussions, comments and Pics V - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Highway is not a movie mallika...its a serial... an episode of rishtey
You can watch it online... its like a one hour episode...and adi is present all the time
It feels like a movie to me as I have had this experience. I have trie every way of seeing this. down loading, putting it on my pendrive, putting it on mu colleugues lappy .but some thing happens and everybody with me gets to see it but not me!
hii
I recently downloaded rishtey-highway episode but after downloading also it is getting stuck in many places in veoh player.
Has any of you also faced the same problem? pls help😊 and sorry if I am going OT.
Well I wonder why that's happening Kelly ... none of us have faced that problem πŸ˜•

@Mallika that used to happen with me till sometime back ... I had the episode on my cell too  but was unable to watch it ... after the first time we saw ... I then saw it again while going to Mumbai in the flight ... 2 hours trip where half of it was covered by Highway 😍
Use the VEOH link given in Aditya sir's thread. Download veoh player to see the whole video. It's ok and it's worth it!!!

Rishtey-Highway
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Highway is worth all the hard work for Adi sir's fans  β˜ΊοΈ The sleepless night was my most memorable experience till date... How can i forget it !! πŸ˜³

After that, Highway has become a life-saver... at the worst times of my life, it helps me bring my smile back... Or else, i avoid watching it again and again cos i fear i will get bored of it someday. I know i wont, but still...😊
Originally posted by deep_baner

a rugged coarse and rustic man after a life filled with hardships and leading his life by carrying on a nefarious business, finds it difficult to indulge in subtle emotions like comforting someone.The awkwardness portrayed by Aditya Srivasatav here is laudable...such acts are surpassed only after almost an eternityπŸ‘

😊 Absolutely correct.

I wonder if I'll be able to see such a performance from any one again in my life.
For watching another performance that deserves the actor one such script has to be made ... which I don't think will anytime soon πŸ˜’ ... he's one such actor jinke liye script banaane padenge .. and not ki script ke accordingly he is chosen !! he's an artist ... a marvel ... in sime the awsomest actor on earth for me !!!
I have watched highway on that rajshri site also.It was dead slow but it was worth it...😍
Now I have downloaded it and I was excited to see it again but it is getting stuck in veoh player also..I dont know why its happening to me..πŸ˜”
I think i have to download it again.
Originally posted by Bhavanab

For watching another performance that deserves the actor one such script has to be made ... which I don't think will anytime soon πŸ˜’ ... he's one such actor jinke liye script banaane padenge .. and not ki script ke accordingly he is chosen !! he's an artist ... a marvel ... in sime the awsomest actor on earth for me !!!

Indeed.  Priceless are his expressions.. Uncomparable is his style.. He is such a rare species on earth.. oops, must be the Unique one rather 😳

Highway could use him the best way i felt. Vijay's soft hearted yet rough behaviour was so well portrayed by this man. Uff ..How does he manage it so easily? ⭐️