Nadas jun27..Mon-Fi Updates on pg-1 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shreenithi

Kobi ya kattalam...but adhula oru problem...Kobi thaniya varadhu...periya PP,Sinna PP,kamooo,Paramooo,mental maha,lolluvayee lolayeee,duck walk sam,kolaiveri puspa,thalaivali pirai,DTS deivanai,Meenu ellarayum sethu kattanumm..

before that..

namma pudhusa oru transformer kattanum!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Shreeni...idhu thaan kootukudumbam...Gopi wants to set a good example...!!๐Ÿ‘
oh! ohoo!...ippo andha Gokul chumma irrupanaa after knowing Malar oda intention of seeking a divorce? ๐Ÿ˜ก

He will try his tactics again and show his true colours too - he was so sure Malar will accept him after his "goody-goody" drama. I am sure he will make public about Rohini's clandestine romance...aiyoo kadavaley...I am sure he has got a copy of the tape - showing Rohini/boyfren in action..!!Will he blackmail Malar once more if she doesn't come back to live with him as his wife???๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Finally malar has told out her decision. Thought its going to be dragging. Next i hope Maha gets back her memory. Really cant wait to see her reaction!
Thanks Shree. Narasam  serialavida transformer discussion super. Edited by srima - 12 years ago

Originally posted by Sue Nair

Sreeni...who is lolluvayee lolayeee???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Lolluvayee lolayee is Mrs Nelli Andavar...

Moorthy's mom ...Kaamu's mamiyar๐Ÿคข
Originally posted by srima

Thanks Shree. Narasam  serialavida transformer discussion super.
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

PP family aa transformer la katti vachu...vedikka vachalum...

Transformer vedikkum...

Fire varum...

But the whole kobi family will ecsape..

How??..

Any guess??
Ha ha ha. The Oscar for Hilarious updater goes to... Shreenithi.
Sue this is the difference between Shree & srima.
Ada kodumayae๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..innum Goklar ku divorce agalayae.. appuram Koblar story marupadiyum start pannunanuga..Intha ponnu yetho paper la yellam sign potu kudutuchaeymm..oru vela sign pottu sign pottu vilayadirupongaloo Edited by lakshmikr - 12 years ago
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Finally malar has told out her decision. Thought its going to be dragging. Next i hope Maha gets back her memory. Really cant wait to see her reaction!
Maha vukku memory gain akurathukulla nammakku memory loss akirum๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ(light ta effect theriyuthu illa๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
I thought that Malar's house pooja appo vanthu Gokul divorce paper-la sign vaagitu ponathum divorce finalized nu. Eppo marupadiyum ethuku entha javvu.