Nadheswaram

Nadas jun27..Mon-Fi Updates on pg-1

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Sreenithi...πŸ‘πŸΌnalla update..!!πŸ˜ƒ I hope that Sentil fellow doesn't take advantage of Paramu...not that I like her character but for the sake of the 2 PP's prestige.

It would be fun when Paramu sees him with another woman in his house or car...and when she questions him, he must in turn tell her that he had not intention whatsoever in wanting to make her his bride - and that he has got taste for beautiful woman only..!!...that would be a nice slap on her face. She must also realise that its family who would come to her aid when she faces such failures.😳

Shreenithi/Srima - both names get me confused at times. Is age catching up with me or the serials are driving me nuts???😍 Anyway thanks to both of you for great updates..!!πŸ‘

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Shreenithi.

aamaam, EB ammaa..why want divorce from Gokul now?  
raaspach thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eclat

Thanks Shreenithi.

May be EB wants to marry kobiπŸ˜•...

Indha EB malar aa transformer la katti vachu high voltage current pass pannanum...Current bill marakama avanga apparukku anuppi vachuranumπŸ˜†
Edited by shreenithi - 12 years ago
eclat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shreenithi

May be EB wants to marry kobiπŸ˜•...

Indha EB malar aa transformer la katti vachu high voltage current pass pannanum...Current bill marakama avanga apparukku anuppi vachuranumπŸ˜†

indha kObiya modhalla kattunga... andha aaLu thollai thaangala... bill yaarOda apparukku anuppinaalum enakku okay..enga veettukku mattum anuppiraadheenga...
raaspach thumbnail

indha kObiya modhalla kattunga... andha aaLu thollai thaangala... bill yaarOda apparukku anuppinaalum enakku okay..enga veettukku mattum anuppiraadheenga...

Kobi ya kattalam...but adhula oru problem...Kobi thaniya varadhu...periya PP,Sinna PP,kamooo,Paramooo,mental maha,lolluvayee lolayeee,duck walk sam,kolaiveri puspa,thalaivali pirai,DTS deivanai,Meenu ellarayum sethu kattanumm..

before that..

namma pudhusa oru transformer kattanum!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sue Nair thumbnail

Thanks Shreenithi.

Just to make it known that she has got nothing physical going on with Gokul..πŸ˜‰..perhaps if our Kopi's marriage fails...who knows he might come back to her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Indhu chumma thaan this fellows beating around the bush...Gopi won't get married therefore they make sure Malar is still available...one fine day they are sure to tie the knot...till then we have to wait for the big day..!!πŸ€ͺ
eclat thumbnail

Kobi ya kattalam...but adhula oru problem...Kobi thaniya varadhu...periya PP,Sinna PP,kamooo,Paramooo,mental maha,lolluvayee lolayeee,duck walk sam,kolaiveri puspa,thalaivali pirai,DTS deivanai,Meenu ellarayum sethu kattanumm..

before that..

adhennavO serithaan... imbuttu pEra transformerla katrOmnu sonnaaa transformer thannaalEyE vedichchurum!
Sue Nair thumbnail

before that..

I am laughing and laughing after reading your comments. but kept on biting my lips ..so that my colleagues won't suspect and say - "Something is happening to Sue Nair...she is laughing to herself" ...Naan eppidi solvaen that I am reading Nadeswaram update during office hours.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sue Nair thumbnail
Sreeni...who is lolluvayee lolayeee???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†