Interview of Archi/Pratik Kalsi(Vicky) MUST SEE :)

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys
i just wrote Pratik Kalsi on google and i found a interview of Archi(Vicky)
i totally love the interview and his answers are awesome nd funny
so here it is:

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> Whats your nickname at home or among friends ?

Archi -> My frnds call me " Archi " and mum calls me " Googi " hehehehe

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> If I ask you to describe Archi Pratik / Pratik Kalsi in ONE sentence, how will you describe yourself ?

Archi -> I am a human with humanism hehehe and I love being sarcy (sarcastic) at times LMAO !

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> Who is your inspiration in life ?

Archi -> Well my mum..

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> Tell something about your family and which family member are you closest to ?

Archi -> My mum..

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> Your very first dance performance on stage was at the age of ?

Archi -> I guess at first I wasn't really into dancing...

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> Who is your dance guru ?

Archi -> Jabbawockeez, D Moon Zang, Last 4 One , Bboy Born , Popping John , Boogie Frantick... well there are more.. hehe

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> What are your hobbies / favourite pastime other than dancing?

Archi -> Gaming I love to game.. ps , pc :)

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> Who is your real life best friend ?

Archi -> Vivek...

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> Your Most favourite

1) Colour ' Blue

2) Cuisine ' Homemade and Italian

3) Book ' The Secret

4) Singer ' 3 Doors Down

5) Movies ' Cast Away

6) Actors ' Tom Hanks

7) Actresses ' Megan Fox :DDD

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> Which song tops the list of "most played tracks" in your ipod ?

Archi -> Here Without You...

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> One thing that irritates or upsets you the most ?

Archi -> When someone nags me I hate it !

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> Your most favourite hangout place and holiday destination ?

Archi -> Well my favourite hangout place is the cafe that I play at all my frnds are there

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> Your most :

a) Memorable moment in life Memorable moment is yet to come I believe

b) Prized possession ' ummm my PC..LOL

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> Do you have a lucky charm ? If yes then what or who ?

Archi -None

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> What/Who is the main source of motivation in your life ?

Archi -> My mum I just love her !

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> How did you land yourself the role of Vicky ? Hows the experience so far ?

Archi -> Well I was a judge at this competition called Indiafest so I performed there and I was called for auditions...well the experience is like amazing

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> How similar / dissimilar are you from your character Vicky in D3?

Archi -> Vicky - that is how I behave...LOL ! But like I won't crib that Kria is a weakling u can't love her...I am not like that rest all is same hehehe...

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> If you get to swap roles, which D3 character would you like to play and why ?

Archi -> I would be my self and I wouldn't want to swap roles...

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> Till date whats your most favourite scene in D3 ?

Archi -> My favourite scene was when I wanted to say sorry to Kria I just loved that scene

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> Who is your best friend or the person you are most friendly with on the sets of D3 ?

Archi -> Its Amar (Reyansh) and Macedon (Nilesh)

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> What are the fun things that D3 cast do on sets while they are not shooting ?

Archi -> Pull each others leg...LOL

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> Who do you think is the hottest D3 Diva ? Sharon, Kria, Vishakha, Simmi, Neha or Rinni ?

Archi 
-> Nehaa heheheh <3

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> If not a dancer/actor, what profession would you have chosen for yourself ?

Archi -> Animator

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> What type of girls do you like ? ( MOST popular question asked by the members )

Archi -> LOL...I like girls who are cute and don't crib around too much and of course understanding :)

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> State FIVE random things about you that very few people know.

Archi -> 1) well that I am too random 2) sarcy (sarcastic) 3) straight on the face  4) friendly  5) irresponsible at times ehhh...

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -Any message for all the members of "Vicky ' Reyansh * the best buddies *" on this occasion ?

Archi -> Well guys thx for all your support and love and care it just wouldn't have been possible without it. Just keep watching its gonna be LEGEN wait for it ...DARY "LEGENDARY" HEHEHE ? loads...

Vicky - Reyansh *the best buddies* -> Thanx soo much Archi...How was the inerview? (not too personal I hope !) :D

Archi -> Nope it was cool ^^ and u're welcome...

http://www.facebook.com/notes/vicky-reyansh-the-best-buddies-/interview-of-archi-pratikpratik-kalsi-vicky-a-vicky-reyansh-the-best-buddies-exc/216597205037908

i totally love the part where they asked him who is the hottest D3 diva and he said "Nehaa heheheh <3" i thought that was really cute nd now its making me thing of something else again
and he seems like he is a mamma's boy and he is sooo cute 
awww i love this guy

sry if posted before 
do check it out and press the LIKE button

-Rai
Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehehe thnx for sharing...luvd d diva ans😉
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww! hehe thanks for sharing! :)
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
hehe 
it was so intersting : thaanks a looot for sharing❤️

me too my faav part was : D3 Diva's : Neha<3 heheh😆
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This interview was taken by the admin of the Vicky-Reyansh *best buddies* page on FB. :)
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshine

hehehe thnx for sharing...luvd d diva ans😉

ur welcome nd me too nd i loved the heart after it too 😉
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

hehe 

it was so intersting : thaanks a looot for sharing❤️

me too my faav part was : D3 Diva's : Neha<3 heheh😆

ur welcome Maria
yup the diva part just brought a smile on my face nd i loved the heart after it 😉
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

This interview was taken by the admin of the Vicky-Reyansh *best buddies* page on FB. :)

yup it was
i think they were chatting to him on fb nd asking questions nd Archi answering them
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

yup it was
i think they were chatting to him on fb nd asking questions nd Archi answering them

Actually the admin has loose contact with him through a friend... but i'll have to confirm.
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Actually the admin has loose contact with him through a friend... but i'll have to confirm.

ohhh ok i thought maybe they chat with Archi on fb nd thats how they got the interview but i dont have fb so cant confirm it or anything