Chehre ki rangat udne lagi hai
Darr lagta hai tanha sone mein ji...

Koi to rokey, koi to tokey
Iss umar mein ab khaogey dhokhe

Saari jawani katra ke kaati
Piri mein takra gaye hain
...😆😆😆
Posted: 12 years ago
everything related to Salman turns out to be a hit bhale film ho ya IF ka thread..😆😆

and wats the comparison??? summary please.. 22 pages are extreme much to read..😆😆
Originally posted by Pulwasha

everything related to Salman turns out to be a hit bhale film ho ya IF ka thread..😆😆

and wats the comparison??? summary please.. 22 pages are extreme much to read..😆😆

gist ... it was weekend 😆
Originally posted by monar

gist ... it was weekend 😆

😆😆
hmmm i think topic has gone out of shape after so many pages...need shaping tool !!!! ..another waste of a comment !!! 😛 😆

Ready is a pakau movie.. no wr close to Wanted Dabangg ... !!!😛

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊
His movies are masala movies and are completely entertaining to the core.. yes, they are dumb sometimes but DO NOT take the audiences to be fools like AK!

Lastly if you notice you'll see that the three movies had different storylines and setups with excellent action, comedy and music too!

Salman Khan is here to stay, as he is the one who entertains both the masses and the classes as well
I think Salman is in the best phase of his career right now. Redundant or not, people are loving him and his films are becoming huge successes. I used to love him in the 90s, thought he was a lousy and pathetic actor who sleepwalked into roles in the 2000s..now I think I am turing positive about him again. He has some star quality that is attratced people and getting them excitied about him films..

Anyways hasnt SRK been redunant with his Raj and Rahul roles? But they've worked for him. So I guess films in the space of Wanted, Dabangg and Ready work for Salman. SRK is losing him charm on me..I am not excitied to see him onscreen anymore, I'd prefer Salman nowadays. I am excitied for Don 2 but only to see PC as Roma again...excitied for Ra One but only to see Bebo doing her chammak challo...

PS: Seeing Ready tonight..I saw the .first promo and thought it was stupid but I gradually have become excitied to see it!
Edited by IHeartDeepika - 12 years ago
I loved Wanted. Dabaang and Ready were ok. What's wrong if Salman's so called "formula" is working. These people are actors and they want to be famous and appreciated by the audience. Yes, maybe after sometime people might get tired of watching his movies, and other actors that aren't doing so well now, will be noticed once again, but for now let's let  him enjoy his success. :)
Edited by sweet_angel27 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

I think Salman is in the best phase of his career right now. Redundant or not, people are loving him and his films are becoming huge successes. I used to love him in the 90s, thought he was a lousy and pathetic actor who sleepwalked into roles in the 2000s..now I think I am turing positive about him again. He has some star quality that is attratced people and getting them excitied about him films..

Anyways hasnt SRK been redunant with his Raj and Rahul roles? But they've worked for him. So I guess films in the space of Wanted, Dabangg and Ready work for Salman. SRK is losing him charm on me..I am not excitied to see him onscreen anymore, I'd prefer Salman nowadays. I am excitied for Don 2 but only to see PC as Roma again...excitied for Ra One but only to see Bebo doing her chammak challo...

PS: Seeing Ready tonight..I saw the .first promo and thought it was stupid but I gradually have become excitied to see it!

TOtally agree with you. I loved him in the 90's as well, and started hating him in the 2000's, but now it's kinda hard to miss a movie of his .😊