Writers Corner

|Dear Girl| An OS :-) Do read :)) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_J

Well this is certainly different from what I usually readLOL You don't come across too many self help readings that too on I-F but I am glad you wrote this because it fits the girls of today to the T. I don't know about others but it certainly does fit meLOL This could just translate to Jot's shortest life story possibleROFL I am so glad you liked it LOL Thank you Jot Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Dear Girl| An OS :-) Do read :)) (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faria-

Very nice
just wonderful OS Nidz.. i loved  d following lines... Thanks a ton Fari :)

Trust your heart, trust yourself and you will be absolutely fine.
Never give up on life. Never lose hope, no matter how bad things. Vent your feelings out. Talk to your best friends, write in a diary, listen to your favourite song or dance to your favourite tune...

beautifully written Thank youEmbarrassed

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -roshnee-

expressed my life style actually. i live your words.still, my life is much more than those words. everyones just perfect in their own way. Yes, everyone is perfect in their own way and that's a fact. Big smile There's no stereotype for perfect! Embarrassed

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Cheesecake,  * Hug* Chalkpiece Hug Yay, I get a Kanky hug Hug

I thought I could reserve, at the best but then I dun like reserves so I thought I could be a tad bit concise and shoot, anyway. I dislike reserves too, but I end up reserving anyways. Anyways thanks! EmbarrassedBig smile

The word 'misplaced' in the song strikes me the same number of times as it did while reading your OS. It is finely written, Nidheya. It is crisp, and simple and most of all it is that bit of the author's baggage that she decided to share with the creatures up here. Thank you very much Kanky. Big smile

This is an inspiring labyrinth for almost the whole, entire of this website for well, obvious reasons.  Thank you :))

Hoping you receive your bit of inspiration,
Kankshita   Nidheya Hug

*Approve*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

absolutely beautiful !! .. Thank you...

especially the last lines brought tears to my eyes. AwwwSmile

Dear Girl,
changing for someone's happiness is acceptable, but do not crush yourself for someone, bcz no one out there is more precious than your own self. Somehow Kinza I don't think changing for others' happiness is right either, mainly because you might not be happy due to the change no matter how much you convince yourself. YOU- you are important! Big smile

Sincerely,
Another girl who tried to change .. Don't ever try again Hug

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sam-

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!! Thank you :-)
You have written it so nicely.. thanks
am at loss of words...
I just wanted something like that to read... Awww am glad I wrote thisEmbarrassed

The last line was the most beautiful...

No one is more precious than your own self ...

-Another Girl who faced it all, tried to change, but still the same :) Don't ever change yourself, don't even try! Smile

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by You-Know-Who

Tell you what Nidz, Akkiii Hug

The song you mentioned in the starting of the paragraph is one of my favorites. One of mine toooEmbarrassed

And I loved what you wrote. Am not gonna elaborate here, simply cause I have no idea what one could say to this, except for the fact that when I am down, and when i really need to hear otherwise, I am gonna be reminded of this thing I read back and remember to heed to a girl-who-has-been-through-it-all's words.  Thank you so much Akki. :)) When you are down you just need to shoot me a text and I'll call you right away Hug love u <33Embarrassed

Hug Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Who

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

Hey Girl!  Hey Angel :)

I seriously love it. It's awesome. It's perfect. Thanks for making me feel special. It is just so miraculous - that you cannot help but smile after/while you/you're read/reading it.  I am glad I was able to make you smile :))

Wonderful.  Thank you

Sincerely,
A girl who felt special after reading it. (: Aw am glad Hug

ps - Thanks for writing it.  You are welcome :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top