Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

-New ArShi VM - 02/16/12 - <3 (Page 6)

Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

omggg I have watched ur vms sooo many times...I luv em sooo much!!!...Do you take requests??... Can you make a vid even if it is a teensy weensy one on Pehli waar by Imran Khan

Awww thank you!! Embarrassed and i love that song as well!!!!Embarrassed Will surely make an arshi vm on it!Big smile

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

VERY CUTE  VM'S...LOVED IT...VRY NICELY DONE .N D CHOICE OF SONGS ARE FAB...KEEP IT UP...ClapClapClap

Hehehe..thank you!!Embarrassed

Originally posted by nivedha84

OHH EM GEEE Jess u made ASR-Kushi mix on thoda sa pyaar huaHeartEmbarrassed,haye haye,iam yet to see the VM,xcited to see a VM  which is not a MiChiWink Mix,i'll come bak with my comments after i saw the VM,i know its going to be BRILLIANT StarStarStar

Ommmg tu yahaan Shocked velcome jaanu Hug hahaha..cant wait to read your comments..mwahhh Heart
-AquaMermaiden- IF-Stunnerz
-AquaMermaiden-
-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessuu

omggg I have watched ur vms sooo many times...I luv em sooo much!!!...Do you take requests??... Can you make a vid even if it is a teensy weensy one on Pehli waar by Imran Khan

Awww thank you!! Embarrassed and i love that song as well!!!!Embarrassed Will surely make an arshi vm on it!
Big smile

VERY CUTE  VM'S...LOVED IT...VRY NICELY DONE .N D CHOICE OF SONGS ARE FAB...KEEP IT UP...ClapClapClap

OHH EM GEEE Jess u made ASR-Kushi mix on thoda sa pyaar huaHeartEmbarrassed,haye haye,iam yet to see the VM,xcited to see a VM  which is not a MiChiWink Mix,i'll come bak with my comments after i saw the VM,i know its going to be BRILLIANT StarStarStar

Ommmg tu yahaan Shocked velcome jaanu Hug hahaha..cant wait to read your comments..mwahhh Heart

Awww Jess, thanks for saying yes!!!...baray dartay dartay pocha main nay, kahin aapko bura na lagay...but Thank God, you didn't...will wait for the dhamaka vidROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessuu

Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!Big smile Back again..with another VM..this one is on my fave song/ghazal by Jagjit Singh...hope you guys likey!Embarrassed Please do comment and or Like! Thank you! Hug
Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jessuu

Awww thank you!! Embarrassed and i love that song as well!!!!Embarrassed Will surely make an arshi vm on it!
Big smile

Awww Jess, thanks for saying yes!!!...baray dartay dartay pocha main nay, kahin aapko bura na lagay...but Thank God, you didn't...will wait for the dhamaka vidROFL

Awww I would have never said NoBig smile plus i really like the song!Embarrassed Im working on the mix..waiting fr some more arshi scenes...and the mix will be ready!Embarrassed I hope you'll like it! hehe
itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessuu

Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstheclimb

Jesssu.. as soon as i saw the vm i came running here to comment, ITS BEAUTIFUL. the song or ghazal you chose is so endearing to the heart and went perfect with Arhi...Im still in their dreamland of somewhere..just dreaming about them because of your vmDay Dreaming

its amazinggg.

Awwwe that is so sweeet !!!! Hug Thanks for commenting Sanam!!!! Embarrassed
nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Yaar jess thoda break lagao reROFL, UR too fasht ROFLand these r all romantic numbers and MasterpiecesHeartDay Dreaming,i think u should wait till ARHI falls in LUBWink atleast this dishoom dishom has to mellowdown(it just started for ASR )so that u can get moreee romantic scenes to use in these kind of songsEmbarrassed,this is my POVBig smile nevertheless i 'll watch the VDODancing hayeee i saw this song couple of days bak Day Dreamingit reminded me of sighhhErmm  u know whoD'oh

OK saw the VM i'll PM u abt how i felt but u better PROMISE me u'll make another mix on this same song HugDay Dreaming on ARHIHeart

Edited by nivedha84 - 13 July 2011 at 12:26am
Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Nivi Hug

Edited by Jessuu - 03 November 2011 at 12:00pm

Go to top