-New ArShi VM - 02/16/12 - <3 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey jessuu, The thoda sa pyaar hua hain VM is beautiful, love it. I never thought that sing would suit Arhi but it did. It really suited that scene. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Next time when you update a VM please PM me πŸ˜Š
Jessuu, the thoda sa pyar one i saw it and YT and must say LOVEEE it completely its so beautiful especially the song you chose gelled with the scenes so aptly.; I was in dreamland while watching it. Truly beautifulll

thank you for making it.
make moree.
Originally posted by itstheclimb

Jessuu, the thoda sa pyar one i saw it and YT and must say LOVEEE it completely its so beautiful especially the song you chose gelled with the scenes so aptly.; I was in dreamland while watching it. Truly beautifulll

thank you for making it.
make moree.

Thanks hunni! 😳 reaaally happy you liked it !!😳

Originally posted by aahana1

Hey jessuu, The thoda sa pyaar hua hain VM is beautiful, love it. I never thought that sing would suit Arhi but it did. It really suited that scene. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Next time when you update a VM please PM me πŸ˜Š

Hey aahana..thanksπŸ˜ƒ..and i surely will pm you next time!😳
OHH EM GEEE Jess u made ASR-Kushi mix on thoda sa pyaar hua❀️😳,haye haye,iam yet to see the VM,xcited to see a VM  which is not a MiChiπŸ˜‰ Mix,i'll come bak with my comments after i saw the VM,i know its going to be BRILLIANT ⭐️⭐️⭐️
VERY CUTE  VM'S...LOVED IT...VRY NICELY DONE .N D CHOICE OF SONGS ARE FAB...KEEP IT UP...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
omggg I have watched ur vms sooo many times...I luv em sooo much!!!...Do you take requests??... Can you make a vid even if it is a teensy weensy one on Pehli waar by Imran Khan
Originally posted by mahi0809

omggg I have watched ur vms sooo many times...I luv em sooo much!!!...Do you take requests??... Can you make a vid even if it is a teensy weensy one on Pehli waar by Imran Khan

Awww thank you!! 😳 and i love that song as well!!!!😳 Will surely make an arshi vm on it!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

VERY CUTE  VM'S...LOVED IT...VRY NICELY DONE .N D CHOICE OF SONGS ARE FAB...KEEP IT UP...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hehehe..thank you!!😳

Originally posted by nivedha84

OHH EM GEEE Jess u made ASR-Kushi mix on thoda sa pyaar hua❀️😳,haye haye,iam yet to see the VM,xcited to see a VM  which is not a MiChiπŸ˜‰ Mix,i'll come bak with my comments after i saw the VM,i know its going to be BRILLIANT ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ommmg tu yahaan 😲 velcome jaanu πŸ€— hahaha..cant wait to read your comments..mwahhh ❀️
Originally posted by Jessuu

Awww thank you!! 😳 and i love that song as well!!!!😳 Will surely make an arshi vm on it!
πŸ˜ƒ

Hehehe..thank you!!😳

Ommmg tu yahaan 😲 velcome jaanu πŸ€— hahaha..cant wait to read your comments..mwahhh ❀️

Awww Jess, thanks for saying yes!!!...baray dartay dartay pocha main nay, kahin aapko bura na lagay...but Thank God, you didn't...will wait for the dhamaka vid🀣
Hey guys!!πŸ˜ƒ Back again..with another VM..this one is on my fave song/ghazal by Jagjit Singh...hope you guys likey!😳 Please do comment and or Like! Thank you! πŸ€—
Originally posted by mahi0809

Awww Jess, thanks for saying yes!!!...baray dartay dartay pocha main nay, kahin aapko bura na lagay...but Thank God, you didn't...will wait for the dhamaka vid🀣

Awww I would have never said NoπŸ˜ƒ plus i really like the song!😳 Im working on the mix..waiting fr some more arshi scenes...and the mix will be ready!😳 I hope you'll like it! hehe