sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey does anybody watch Nagamma serial with Chaya Singh. I find it to be really interesting but can't watch all the episodes, a little confused on what's happening right now with Nathan and Nandhini and Devahi...😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea... good serial.. i do watch it occasionally.. as far as i know, nathan says himself to be fond of snakes and does research on snakes, but this man is actually a police officer which was revealed only in last week's episode.. nandhini returns back home after staying at vaithiyar's house after she gets to know about the holy spirits within her (but she does not accept this)..
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i watched the recent episodes, and Nandhini was missing... What happened to the story from the beginning of the serial, i thought who ever marries nandhini would die, but now  devahi's bro wants to marry her? and how is nathan's story in any way related to nandhini, with him being a police officer and all?😕 Sorry only watch some episodes
lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeaa.. nandhu's mother wil admit her to a psych hospital from where she will elope and reach the vaithiyar's house after many hardships (didn't see how she returned home).. at this place, she will see the wonders of how she is curing the ailed patients just by touching them..!!

this happened in the very beginning of the episodes ---- nandhu's bf is vishwa (kolangal's anandhi's bf).. he is a forest officer.. he takes nandhu to the forest even when she is damn against this.. upon his compulsion, she goes and this is when the sitars tell about her previous birth.. nandhu in her previous birth was a rajkumari.. in order to save people of her town from hurdles and sufferings, she will give a few words to nagamma that if nagamma saves them, she will return to that forest and join them in her nxt birth.. after saying all these, she goes doing thavam and dies (something like this which i dont remember exactly).. this is the reason why sithars r following her now often and request her to join them so that they wont cause any harm to the people who visit the forest.. meanwhile, vishwa is said to be dead in the forest, but not exactly shown on the screen (suspense, he may return).. nandhini believes that he is dead..

nadhan acts as a researcher of snakes and has a snake farm, but he has originally come to find a burglar who is suspected to be in that place.. so, nadhan spies the people coming there and going out.. nandhu and nadhan have met only twice (but i havn't come across the exact relationship b/w the 2)..

devahi's bro is coming to know that nandhu recovers even a critically ill patient from danger and with the intention of earning money he is interested in marrying nandhini but his mother is against this..

dravidaselvan thumbnail

from episode last two weeks part played by the actress as Devaki has been given to someother person. Suddenly during the middle of the series the previous actress has disappered and replaced by a new one. The serial was played on Saturdays and Sundays but now only on Sundays ???? !!!!!!!

madhumati thumbnail
What has happened to Nan and where is she?😛😲