Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i also saw the promo Really shocking it can't be a dream. we must wait and see what will happen any way hope  for the best.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
If the promo is true then I think Radhika will also jump in the pool along with Dev & maybe she'l take him to a nearby hospital. There they'l bump into Barkha. Barkha's house would be somewhere far away,maybe another city. This way Barkha will enter PB. Everyone at PB will think that both RaDev are no more.If Rohan takes away Radhika then BB will make her sign the papers.So,this can't happen. 

OR

This could be either Rohan's or Radhika's dream.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

I f this  promo is right then it goes against Zee,s tagline Umeed , Ray of hope ...Can be Radhika,s dream as Promos are more in to shocking the viewers ...You never know , what happens tomorrow  ...Why not to show some nice promos of their beautiful moments , spend together ...This is weekend , let viewers  enjoy the  happy moments of Dev Radhika , which they deserve

neerja dear this may be like that Padhma said Radh to go to Rohen's room when RaDev ws in mandir that type of a promo..it didn't happen na at that time...but this promo came after 2 weeks na so don't know...I thought they will shw us a promo of B arkha's entry thata will be a sweet promo then will see...hope this will be a dream case RaDev go away far na they are in a bus...will see ...but that promo make every one upset like that last few days RaDev sweet moments go vain I hope and wish this never ever happen...😕
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am happy for one reason.Zee has again started promoting CB.But if the story goes like the way last season, I am not very sure about it.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Just saw the promo ...Can go both ways , be Radhika,s dream , if real then Creatives again checking viewers reaction to this promo ...
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I just saw the promo...I don't know what to make of it.
Radhika is wearing same outfit...but in the news...Dev brought her new outfit...Dev is wearing blue shirt...Rohan is wearing same t-shirt.

I hope this promo is as misleading as others.  All their promos are not part of the show...it is just to get audience reaction.  Radev knowing about Rohan, the wedding one, etc etc...
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

WHAT??? What the heck is the prob with these makers!!!!! Why the hell are bent on ruining the show like this???? I mean Dev is shot...such a promo will bring in the viewers or repel them!!??? I guess they already know the answer! Dev is the star of the show along with Rads, and if something sort of this happens...I am sure people wont be much interested na??

Dont know if its real or not...but whatever it is, this is not a promo that would attract viewers!! Why do they keep taking such risks on the leads, who are souls of the show!! Why put the show in risk??? just because it worked for some other show? 

As for the clothes, i think they usually shoot the promos on a diff. day so that day's costumes are usually worn but when the actual scene comes up, they are seen wearing diff. clothes. So Rads must be wearing the saree and not the skirt-blouse.

Am not being pessimist, but what are they trying to show...that Rohan wins??? What about the hope of positivity they were supposed to show according to their "UMEED"?? 

I mean how are they taking it forward?? Why shoot him for GOD's Sake?? werent they supposed to be rescued by Barkha and as per the article she would give them shelter! Would it be after Dev gets shot? Phew, its really torturing us!! 

Oops! Sorry, amidst all this forgot to thank. Thanks Radhameera. 
Edited by sia_lovely - 12 years ago
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

If the promo is true then I think Radhika will also jump in the pool along with Dev & maybe she'l take him to a nearby hospital. There they'l bump into Barkha. Barkha's house would be somewhere far away,maybe another city. This way Barkha will enter PB. Everyone at PB will think that both RaDev are no more.If Rohan takes away Radhika then BB will make her sign the papers.So,this can't happen.

OR

This could be either Rohan's or Radhika's dream.

That seems logical to me,it should happen this way,cause otherwise i knt eplain how this new girl is gonna apear if dev gets shot!! If so radh would have gone to ph to dadaji and not the new entry as per the news!
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the information.

So is this the way the leads will be dissapearing for some time? And the person that badi bahu spoiled so that she gets the RP in her name will be wrecking all her chances.Anyway it is all on the creatives.
pjb1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hope this promo is just a dream. I do not want Radev to be tortured in this season. They suffered enough in CB1. This time any one who tries to come in their way should be taught the lesson of their life. Only want to see Radev together.