Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Nazia maine abhi Friday episode dekha hi nahin hain,but going by the written update and Precap description now I think Krishna will behave maturely he will take time.He will regret his past deeds but will not act foolishly.Krishna has damaged his relationship with Pratigya very badly so reconstruction is needed with strong foundation based on Trust.Ganga and her character will unfold in coming episode tab tak intezaar karna padega
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@dhanya dear i know u r not saying this dear u cant i know hmm that girl will bring true face of ss infront of k and with that girl insteaf of anynonsense i want pops to bring this serious plight of old people and gives a strong social message i hope they will not sideline kriya in all this
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kriya2011

Ganga she has already created havoc in Forum aur waise bhi woh Ganga hain she will create hulchul for sure,but seriously after so much of nautanki in last 4 weeks i want some sensible move from cvs for Kriya and Thakurs.If they want to bring Ganga between Krishna and Pratigya then better end this show.Now Krishna knows every thing about his Amma and her evil intentions use ab thoda mature behave karna hoga.Ganga can wash impurities of Amma's heart and mind.SS is playing game but with whoom?Waise Amar Ujala News main bhi Ganga ke related news aaye hain in which SANA SHEIKh is saying ki"She is want to play some different character not typical gaon ki Gauri that's why she accepted MKAP offer"Lekin yaar yahan bhi to wo bholi bhali gauri hi bani hain.

@bold :  yes, there is much more to ganga than 'a poor village girl'...that's sure
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

Nazia
maine abhi Friday episode dekha hi nahin hain,but going by the written update
and Precap description now I think Krishna will behave maturely he will take time.He
will regret his past deeds but will not act foolishly.Krishna has damaged his relationship
with Pratigya very badly so reconstruction is needed with strong foundation
based on Trust.Ganga and her character will unfold in coming episode tab tak
intezaar karna padega

Dhanewat i agree for ganga we have to wait and what u said about k is mine thoughts too
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I do agree that GANGA is not going to play an innocent girl only, she will change... I think SS wont choose GANGA for kRISHNA, if he wants Krishna to remarry again, he will choose girl from Thakur family...

As for GANGA, i think that she cant come close to krishna provided Pratigya is there at TN...

Just a guess...⭐️