GANGA-DAINIK JAGRAN NEWS - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

We will know in time...

She doesn't have to do it intentionally...SS showing interest in Ganga would be enough to create havoc...Ganga doesn't have to do anything πŸ˜•
yup...amma's condition would doπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
when she will scream and would be kicked out from SSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing...😊
welcum poojaji😊
Originally posted by gees

Awesum effort bro...thx for sharing...goin by the article SS has sum evil intentions...maybe he has got her for krish n is jus pretendg to marry her...he has seen krishs weakness for his Amma n so he is also playing on those feelings..he may push her,secretly towards krish n in d end tell krish to marry her if he really cared for his mom n didnt want anyone to take Her place...also Ss is not aware of
the latest twist in the story..my pov..even he is goin to play wid krishs emotions...poor krish..wat parents..but of course krish wont buy it anymore.

yes, u know gees, this is exactly my worry 😭

but again will SS give her the position of power or as his biwi...bec she is after all a daughter of a poor farmer...not at all a thakur...will he make such a girl a bahu of his house...its going to be 'daasi'...not more than that...but the way she looked around the house n the way she came away from her parents without much nautanki n rona dhona , she is not as innocent as we think she is...maybe SS will start favoring her over everyone except K, n she will take adv of the budda   while she will try to get closer to K

but one thing though ...i think PN niwas is on its way...bec K will SS' real face along with the murder plans n he will leave the house ...😊
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dhakarn

yes, u know gees, this is exactly my worry 😭

but again will SS give her the position of power or as his biwi...bec she is after all a daughter of a poor farmer...not at all a thakur...will he make such a girl a bahu of his house...its going to be 'daasi'...not more than that...but the way she looked around the house n the way she came away from her parents without much nautanki n rona dhona , she is not as innocent as we think she is...maybe SS will start favoring her over everyone except K, n she will take adv of the budda   while she will try to get closer to K

but one thing though ...i think PN niwas is on its way...bec K will SS' real face along with the murder plans n he will leave the house ...😊
Dhanya, till then.???? i finding it difficult  to even digest tht girl look out for K... arggg!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Dhanya, till then.???? i finding it difficult  to even digest tht girl look out for K... arggg!!!!!😑

babita , i am speculating only...bec the word 'havoc' have no meaning to the audience if it comes in thakurain's life...it has only meaning if it comes in kriya's life...n one article said that she will 'change relationships in TN'...so i think K will finally come to see his father's true face...
Originally posted by dhakarn

babita , i am speculating only...bec the word 'havoc' have no meaning to the audience if it comes in thakurain's life...it has only meaning if it comes in kriya's life...n one article said that she will 'change relationships in TN'...so i think K will finally come to see his father's true face...
and if she ever comes ccloser to krishna it would be a brother sis relationship nothing else we know k loves prats only and he is a one women man cant even think and letting anyone touch his body except prats thats my beleif πŸ˜ƒhe will now seriously work on his and prats relationship for sure
Edited by telstra - 12 years ago
and if she ever comes ccloser to krishna it would be a brother sis relationship nothing else we know k loves prats only and he is a one women man cant even think and letting anyone touch his body except prats thats my beleif πŸ˜ƒhe will now seriously work on his and prats relationship for sure
i agree krishna😳 is one woman's  man
we already seen that before when dolly tray to pose with him πŸ˜†πŸ€£
he is not like KN or SSπŸ˜•
not off scerean  only i think also on scerean   πŸ˜‰ he will be one woman's man😳
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mitaly..

i agree krishna😳 is one woman man
we already seen that before when dolly tray to pose with him πŸ˜†πŸ€£
he is not like KN or SSπŸ˜•
not off scerean  only i think also on scerean  also πŸ˜‰ he will be one woman's man😳
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘loved it me think so too

Ganga she has already created havoc in Forum aur waise bhi woh Ganga hain she will create hulchul for sure,but seriously after so much of nautanki in last 4 weeks i want some sensible move from cvs for Kriya and Thakurs.If they want to bring Ganga between Krishna and Pratigya then better end this show.Now Krishna knows every thing about his Amma and her evil intentions use ab thoda mature behave karna hoga.Ganga can wash impurities of Amma's heart and mind.SS is playing game but with whoom?Waise Amar Ujala News main bhi Ganga ke related news aaye hain in which SANA SHEIKh is saying ki"She is want to play some different character not typical gaon ki Gauri that's why she accepted MKAP offer"Lekin yaar yahan bhi to wo bholi bhali gauri hi bani hain.

Originally posted by kriya2011

Ganga she has already
created havoc in Forum aur waise bhi woh Ganga hain she will create hulchul for
sure,but seriously after so much of nautanki in last 4 weeks i want some
sensible move from cvs for Kriya and Thakurs.If they want to bring Ganga between
Krishna and Pratigya then better end this show.Now Krishna knows every thing
about his Amma and her evil intentions use ab thoda mature behave karna
hoga.Ganga can wash impurities of Amma's heart and mind.SS is playing game but
with whoom?Waise Amar Ujala News main bhi Ganga ke related news aaye hain in
which SANA SHEIKh is saying ki"She is want to play some different character not
typical gaon ki Gauri that's why she accepted MKAP offer"Lekin yaar yahan bhi
to wo bholi bhali gauri hi bani hain.

Well said tanu tell me ur views on how k will deal with his relationship with prats after seeing all this i think ganga will not be a simole girl galay ka ghanta ban jayegi ss kayEdited by telstra - 12 years ago
Originally posted by telstra

i am not saying that K will regard the girl wrongly...K is only for P...nothing can come between kriya, K won't allow that...but the same can't be said about the girl, if as per the news she creates some discord in the family  is true
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago