GANGA-DAINIK JAGRAN NEWS - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
@MITU DI

IMAGE POSTED
AHAAA...DIS GAL LUKD LYK A SWEET GAL...BUT SEEMS NOT.]I DNT CARE IF SHE CREATES PROBLEM IN TN WITH KRIYA IN TN...ESP PRATIGYA...N WAT DO DEY MEAN BY HAVOC YAAR?IS SHE GONNA BE SO MUCH NEGATIVE!PLS WE NEED KRIYA REUNION ASSSAAP!THANKS AMIT BRO FOR POSTING!
thanks 4 sharing amit
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

why Dhanya... there is nothing like she comes between Kriya na... , then why r u worried... am i missing something here...
 Amit, so sweet of u dear, its a pleasure to help u...loved ur post... Thank u dear...👏👍🏼

well , don't throw stones at me...but i think SS has some sinister plan up his sleeve with that girl other than that we hear ...i mean the CVs won't easily reveal the plot...we have heard SS saying to amma that she is her choti bahan...so if K behaves as if he don't care n goes into a self punishing mode for what he did to P n slowly kirya meet again n talk n reunite n maybe P can come back to TN to save the girl if the girl is a poor one...n again if KN too toes his line , then amma is all alone until P comes...so how come she creates a havoc in TN? if the news means havoc in the life of amma, then the reporter is mistaken bec we don't care...but what if the havoc is in kriya's life...? what if SS has some other plan? what if K sees his fathers real face n leave TN for PN...n kriya start a new life ...?
Originally posted by dhakarn

well , don't throw stones at me...but i think SS has some sinister plan up his sleeve with that girl other than that we hear ...i mean the CVs won't easily reveal the plot...we have heard SS saying to amma that she is her choti bahan...so if K behaves as if he don't care n goes into a self punishing mode for what he did to P n slowly kirya meet again n talk n reunite n maybe P can come back to TN to save the girl if the girl is a poor one...n again if KN too toes his line , then amma is all alone until P comes...so how come she creates a havoc in TN? if the news means havoc in the life of amma, then the reporter is mistaken bec we don't care...but what if the havoc is in kriya's life...? what if SS has some other plan? what if K sees his fathers real face n leave TN for PN...n kriya start a new life ...?

Dhanya i can't say nything on rest of the post but i agree dat s.s is having some plan iin his mind 4 sure, U remember when SUMITRA informed him about P has not signed d divorce papers he looked as if plaing something for dis, when he said that ganga is not married yet ryt after talkibng to sumitra on fone...lets see,whats in store for us...
yes ganga will create havoc means like SS will give all importance to her and his soft feelings and his strange behaviour with gangaa will create havoc in TN,  and slowly k will also see ss true colours and walk out of TN.
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Thanks 4 sharing Amit bro...i dnt mind if she creates havoc aft KriYa cum back 2gether...she can do wateva she wants as long as KriYa r one no one will b able 2 break their bond dis time. Goin by her personality in d last few episodes she looks quite innocent n a scared kinda girl...do u think she has d power 2 create havoc in Tn????...Shakti use kachcha chaba jayega😆...n aft him Ss
hahahaha eden even i was thinking the same,shakti ki niyaat kharab hogi😆remdmber shakti-arushi suhaagraat,kn peeche pad gaye tha nd sajjan singh was after him🤣
Originally posted by telstra

thanks for sharing amit😊
looks like she is a negative character
i dont think she s negative character
this newspaper walley tadkaa detey hay😆 
she is innocent girl 
bechari fash gayi hay , TN may
jinkka maabaap ney kanyaadaan kaer diyaa
Originally posted by Mitaly..

i dont think she s negative character
this newspaper walley tadkaa detey hay😆
she is innocent girl
so toh hay😊...pata nahi kaise hulchul machayegi,isko toh kesar bi haara degi🤣
Originally posted by Mitaly..

</div>i dont think she s negative character
<div>this newspaper walley tadkaa detey hay😆

she is innocent girl

Jahanum main jaye ganga least interested asfar as she stays far from kriya ihave no problems