Chellameh

CM - June 27 - Jul 1 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

shamnath

shamnath

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
EDITED..

No spoilers .. Please wait till the updates are posted..

Nithya
IF Tamil Section DT

Edited by nithyamkv - 29 June 2011 at 11:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM - June 27 - Jul 1 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
@Shamnath - Please dont post spoilers.  Wait until the day's updates are posted, and you are most welcome to join in updating this serial if you are interested.  Thanks for understanding.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_srimaVani19

anupallavi

Groupbie

anupallavi

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Oh no ShockedShockedShocked is that right  finally the inevitable has happened????...why CJ Baskar has gone this direction????
CM 's run-a-thon could not save her husband...Can't wait for the day when Sneha & Gomathi & Thaavasi are placed behind bars with mutiker mudi police adhi... Ither than sollervangala, vidhi oru manashenay thorithi thorithi adikum...I certainly detest and abhor such a storyline...what a heart wrenching scene...the mother of all heart wrenching scene... it just moved me into tears...I hate this I hate this...

shamnath

shamnath

shamnath

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Oops! Sorry eclat. Confused  Will not do that in future

It was just that I could not take it to see Vadamalai get whacked till he bleed and when I see the bloody gangster laughing when he managed to kill him, I could not control my tears.

Eventhough we are angry that the story drags at times, Chellamae is a good serial. I really hope that he could be saved. I really dont dare to watch this serial from today onwards. Think I cannot take it anymore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_eclat

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Shree - intha paadavathi serial makes Roja sick. Hmmm, what is waiting for her on Wednesday?

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I'm one of Chellame's ardent fan and i really feel that it has picked up ever since CJ Baskar took over but one point i don't really agree is that i know this is Radhika's drama. But does that means she has to be all rounded to do everything? From a dedicated daughter, sister, wife, mother and always moving around helping others. Yesterday's episode which was sad to watch Vadai in such situation, a point that came to my mind was Vadamalai being a guy was chased and caught by the bad guys while there were publics just watching while Chellame being a lady comes and beats up all the guys. Does this means Chellame is more stronger than Vadamalai? Vadamalai's character started with such strong scope as he was managing everything and he at times controls Chellema but its total opposite now Confused

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Thanks RP.

Bharathi chellam, nee vandhurudaa IF kku... indha kuththu kolai veri ellaam namakku vENdaam... adhellaam andha Omni senjukattum.

rojapoooo

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Thanks RP akka..

Chennai la orey oru straight road dhaan irukku pola...CM veetla irundhu straight aa odi correct aa vandhu sendhuttanga...

rojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top