Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Shree - intha paadavathi serial makes Roja sick. Hmmm, what is waiting for her on Wednesday?
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I'm one of Chellame's ardent fan and i really feel that it has picked up ever since CJ Baskar took over but one point i don't really agree is that i know this is Radhika's drama. But does that means she has to be all rounded to do everything? From a dedicated daughter, sister, wife, mother and always moving around helping others. Yesterday's episode which was sad to watch Vadai in such situation, a point that came to my mind was Vadamalai being a guy was chased and caught by the bad guys while there were publics just watching while Chellame being a lady comes and beats up all the guys. Does this means Chellame is more stronger than Vadamalai? Vadamalai's character started with such strong scope as he was managing everything and he at times controls Chellema but its total opposite now πŸ˜•
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP.

Bharathi chellam, nee vandhurudaa IF kku... indha kuththu kolai veri ellaam namakku vENdaam... adhellaam andha Omni senjukattum.
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks RP akka..

Chennai la orey oru straight road dhaan irukku pola...CM veetla irundhu straight aa odi correct aa vandhu sendhuttanga...

desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Roja poo thanks for the update.Oru valiya Vadai thapichaaru.

Shammath neenga romba tension aagathinga.Intha serial ellam chumma time passku.Athukku poi ivlavu tension aakiringa. Eppa parthalum antha sneha, gomathi thitte kitte irukkinga. Ithellam valkayil sakachampa.Take it cool.Athakaaga naan intha seriale parkamattern.Enakku payamma iruukunnu solrathu ellam too much.

Thanks
Desi
shamnath thumbnail
Haha... Thanks Desi.

Irunthaalum intha Kamini, Sneha and Gomathi paarkkum bothu patthikittu varuthu. Ival ellam pombala. Nija vazhkaiyil ivalunga ellam eppadiyo? Maybe keep aagavum rowdy aagavum irukkum polirukku.

Nallathu nadakkum endru ninaithaal athu nadakka maattaen enguthu. Intha serial-il anegama most of the characters suyanalavathigal thaan - AK, Anjali, Satheesh, Mookuthi podatha pombala, Sneha, Gomathi, Kamini and many more.

Chellama thudarnthu wrong message koduthukittirukkaanga - dont help others.

Eppadi mudiyumo endru paarkkalam. But oru vishayam sollanam. Radhika nadippu A1
serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks Shree and RP for the update!!  Botht the episodes were serious ones, but I was laughing all the way through both your updates!!  Hilarious stuff guys!!

CM the great to the rescue again - Indha mara mandai vadai enniki thaan thirundhavano??  Indha seriala oru hero thaan - adhu CM mattumen - Ivar enna nadula Hero aaganum na paarkirraru??  CM chumma vittuviduvangala - Vadai anyway is CM's adimai - appopo veeraveesama edavuthu panni maatikiraaru - Just give up and be the total YES man that you were where your wife is concerned - CM irrukumbodhu neenga indha kashtam ellam en padarengalo??
Nitipp thumbnail
Thanks so much for the wonderful updates.
Chellama - no wonder why Roja akka calls you omni - apt name.
Annalum ethu rombu too much pa...thangala
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks eclat, roja akka and shree u all are great updaters to update like this epis
CM odana policeku inform pannuvanga ana this time she was running and how can she just shout at the police to search the murderers if she say the history only they can find the killers the great CM doesnt know this fact
most worst part is that changing chittapa to a greedy manπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
I didnt expect this way of direction from CJ BaskerπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
kittykrishna thumbnail
Thanks Roja and Nithya for the Superb updatesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Chitappa turned villain Oh No!!!!!!!!!!

Both the babies are so cuteπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Radhika rocking all the wayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘