Posted: 12 years ago
hey
vry interesting prelude
plz update soon
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you all of you for such a great response..!!! 🤗
I'm putting up the first installment in a bit.. Please keep those comments coming..!! 😆😃

Love,
Sanaa
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
New Guy on the Block..

School ke din - Always Kabhi Kabhi

Yo listen up now,
(school's out hear the bell ring, tera kya hoga
I'm a do my thing, I'm a be rich, dressed in bling
I'm a spread ishq, and make you sing) x2

khoyi khoyi aankhon mein jo meethay meethay sapne
kya yeh dil kare, pehle pehle din ki yeh nayi nayi subah
aao chill karein, gumm ko chabatein jaaye
sabko ko bataatein jaaye, apni hasratein
yaar matt bhoole jagah, hai yeh badi cool
suno suno zara let me say,

bhoolenge hum toh nahin sochenge hum bhi kabhi,
school ke yeh din sabhi aayenge na na na na,
seekhenge hum yeh yahin, hai kya galat kya sahi
school ke yeh din sabhi aayenge na, na na na
aayenge na, aayenge na,

yo listen up now,
(school's out hear the bell ring, tera kya hoga
I'm do my thing, I'm a be rich, dressed in bling
I'm a spread ishq, can make you sing)x2

theory mein kamzor hai, practical champion
todh de hum deewaron ko, hai bones mein calcium
padhne se jo ho na ho, teacher se pyaar ho
future ho raste pe, aankhon mein stars ho

darr bare ghar chodhe, jo bhi mile usse chede masti mein chale,
keeday baane khaane lagey aise kyun kitaabon ko chasme lag gaye
science padhe, arts padhe, din padhe raat padhe kuch bhi na padhe,
sar pe jo dandey hain, syllabus gande hain phir bhi hum kahe,

aayenge na, aayenge na,

ladkiyan sabko churaya, toh phir kya left hai
pass honge aaj toh kya, kal phir se test hai
har jagah sab bolte hain, yeh bano woh bano
funda apna suno sab ki, par apni hi karo

aao phir sar todhe, ghass pe bhaage daude nange payr hum
thakke lete roothey roothey sar ke ho neechay jootey baadal giney hum,
rimjhim paani aaye, chahton ki gilani aaye aise bhige yun,
kabhi peeye coffee shoffee chaye shaye hey chike bole God bless you!

aayenge na, aayenge na..

She sat in her economics class and sighed as she leaned back. Damn this stupid sudden change in weather giving people with weak immune systems (like her!) a severe flu. The chilly wind of October in Cardiff had caused this. The teacher's words were going over her head. She had hoped, and also believed for some time, that she was one of those who didn't need to work but got As and A*s. How wrong she was. Oh she got what she wanted. But only after she struggled. Would she have to struggle to find HIM? Him? Her prince charming of course!
"Miss Ree..dhee..dheema. Can you read out what's highlighted." Her Economics teacher asked her, seeing that she was lost in her thoughts.
"I think Ridzy should work well for you sir." She replied, and then muttered under her breath. "And I'm pretty sure the rest of the class have eyes to read that for themselves!"
Sighing, she looked across at her best friend Muskaan, who winked at her and smiled. They had been split up at the start of this double torture because they were a 'distraction', as the teacher put it, to the whole class with their constant giggling.
She started in her soft reading voice,
"Perfect Competition. A market in perfect competition has the following characteristics. 1, Absolutely no barriers to entry or exit.." Oh spare me the trouble! She thought to herself as her teacher, Mr Jones (Or beer belly, as the school called him behind his back), interrupted her to explain the first point. How much more obvious could it get?

After a grueling hour, the bell rang, signaling break time, a full 25 minutes of freedom, until it was back to torture for another hour and a half, then a 45 minute lunch, then for the day, she was done, Thank God! Riddhim ran out of the room meeting with Muskaan, who was dressed in jeans, tight t-shirt and a jacket, unlike Riddhima, who had topped her jeans with a loose and long t-shirt and cardigan. She wasn't proud of her dressing sense, no way. But right now she didn't give a damn as to what she was wearing. Rushing to the canteen, they met up with Rahul, their best friend, the school's football star, charming guy with girls doting over him, but great at heart.

Riddhima had been friends with him for what was it? 3 years? And not once had she seen him as anything more. In his case, however, the story was slightly different. He had liked her after getting to know her more, and though she never showed any interest, he kept getting his hopes up. Finally, when she found out, she tried to maintain her friendship, but in his case it got worse. Then she just kept her distance, and the loss of a best friend for her at that time became too much to take in. After a long summer break, and time with others, she figured that she could still be his friend and though he now claimed to be over her, she wasn't too convinced, even though she hoped he was right. Especially after the amount of care he showed her. So here they were, one month into their second year of high school, (or A level as their teachers reminded them a million times) and over, but not over, their first year issues. Muskaan constantly reminded her that best friends ended up together. Yes, some did. But not in her case. Even the thought of kissing Rahul grossed her out! Not to forget the continuous teasing from Anjali, her amazing elder sister, who now was somewhere in the USA doing medicine, a field Riddhima ran away from completely.
"Remember my cousin brother I was talking about?" Rahul asked.
"Why wouldn't we? You were on about him for the whole day yesterday!" Riddhima retorted.
"Are you guys incessantly gay?" Muskaan asked, teasing him, as she bit into the mayonnaise filled sandwich that just made Riddhima want to puke every time she looked at it.
"Yes!" he replied seriously as she choked on her food. "Jealous much sweetheart?"Riddhima sniggered in glee.
"Please? Jealous? I have a taste in guys eh.."
"Yeah of course you do. Just not a very good one." Rahul replied sharply, causing Muksaan's mouth to drop open in insult.
"Go die.." Muskaan narrowed her eyes.
"As long as you don't follow me. Manzoor hai?"
"Shut up!"

Riddhima was looking on amused and highly entertained by this daily dose of battle of the sexes. Rahul smirked, and called someone over after looking at the entrance.

"Oyy Armaan..here!"

Riddhima looked over to where Rahul was calling, and felt her eyes get glued to the figure there. A handsome hunk was making his way towards them, dressed in jeans and a black leather jacket, with a playboy chain around his neck. Unlike other guys, his hair was not mushed up with a whole bottle of gel, or wax (whichever suited the person), but was left to flow freely. She felt her mouth drop open then finally tore her eyes away from him to see other girls passing him interested looks as he walked past them.
"I don't blame Rahul for being gay." Muskaan murmured, her eyes frozen on Armaan
Riddhima dropped her gaze low so as to not be caught staring.
"Armaan." Rahul started. "This is Riddhima, and Muskaan. My closest girl friends."
"Wow, two girls to yourself huh?" Armaan asked as he placed himself opposite Riddhima. Gosh that voice! Riddhima however frowned slightly.
"Hi!" She replied brightly. "Yeahh Rahul's our best friend." She stated, wanting to shut him from the rumours and gossip before they even got to him. She studied him carefully. She wanted to get to know him more. Suppose they got together. Suppose he asked her out. Ok hold it Riddhima, she warned herself. So to stop herself from thinking further on that topic, she concentrated on Muskaan's jabbering,
"Well Ridzy is in boarding and.." but before Muskaan could continue, she was rudley interrupted. 
"Hey Rahul!" the school's short skirt wearing bimbette, as Riddhima and Muskaan put it, came over and sat on Rahul's lap ignoring them blatantly. And why wouldn't she? Rahul was one of the most fittest looking guy in school, and part of the football team. Whereas, Riddhima and Muskaan loved their netball, and rounders, however weren't that openly flirtatious as Rahul and this bimbette were. Plus, they never paid much attention to her, so why would she pay any attention to them? Rahul winked at Riddhima thoroughly enjoying it, as she rolled her eyes. Why wasn't she jealous? If best friends became lovers thing was going to work on her someday, shouldn't she be even a bit jealous right now, she wondered to herself.
"Bitch Alert" Riddhima whispered to Muskaan, who shook her head, and giggled silently.
"By the way, I'm Rhea." The girl introduced herself to Armaan.
"Jessica, but you can call me Jess" a blonde haired girl put on her huskiest voice, making Riddhima giggle into her juice.
"And I'm Jane." This time a brunette, pretty, in Riddhima's opinion, spoke.
"Heyy beautiful, or should I say beautifuls? Armaan stressed on the last 's' as Riddhima found herself shaking her head.
Rhea got off Rahul's lap and hugged Armaan.
"Welcome to the school. Hope you find it good. And if you don't like the company.." she put in, looking at Riddhima and Muskaan, who seethingly narrowed their eyes at her, "You're always welcome to join us." The three girls then swarmed their way over to another table, sparing Riddhima and Muskaan the dirtiest glances, only to receive no attitude in return what-so-ever.
"I can't believe they're in the first high school year, and this is what they do to us! Talk about BITCHES!" Muskaan fumed.
"Do you even want to be acknowledged by them? That's a down right insult anyway." Riddhima replied.
"Heyyy.." Two voices said, clearly offended.
"Truth hurts." Riddhima, smiled but couldn't help noticing how Armaan had not even said a hi to them, but already complimented, those girls. The three were supposedly the hottest girls in school, or so they'd like to think. But behind them, everyone knew how easy and cheap they were. Jessica and Jane were just plain dumb and stupid. But since Rhea was the dumber and stupider of the lot, she was some sort of the unsaid ring leader. Riddhima and Muskaan referred to them as the 'Three Blind Mice'. Lame as it was, they couldn't come up with something better. Either way, it was now known around their whole class.

Huh, fat chance, Riddhima thought to herself. With Rhea around, Armaan wouldn't even look at her. Well, she could dream couldn't she? No! Dreaming led to hope. Hope led to heartbreak. Heartbreak led to hurt. And hurt led to unnecessary blame. Then of course the side effects kicked in occasionally like grumpiness, drop in concentration of studies (which she could not afford now!) and finding nothing to make you happy. She had seen so many of her friends go through it. Nikki had been a good example.
"Where you lost?" Rahul asked, spraying her with drops of water. She came back to the table and aimed her empty juice glass at him in response while he ducked so it hit Ryan behind him.
"Oyyy!!" Ryan, another of their friend called out, from the next table.
"Sorrryyy!" Riddhima widened her eyes and he put a peace, signaling an OK. "I'm not going to leave you! Idiot!" Riddhima narrowed her eyes at Rahul. She could see Armaan staring at her with a confused, lost look.
"She is violent this woman! Stay away from her, I would know." Rahul joked to Armaan.
"Rahul shut up!" she turned to Armaan. "I'm a very nice person."
"I won't vouch for that!" Muskaan put in, and Riddhima's mouth dropped open. Crossing her arms across her chest, she looked away, highly insulted, and grumbled to Armaan.
"My 'friends'." Armaan, in turn, laughed along with them. He seemed to have already gelled well with them, and Riddhima closed her eyes, trying to erase that miniscule thing she felt for him. It wasn't worth it, she thought to herself.

They talked a bit more about Armaan, and it seemed to Riddhima that he thought quite a bit about himself. Everything was about him. She frowned, adding it to her mentally constructed reasons-not-to-fall-for-Armaan list. And he didn't even take a chance to know the others. Mainly her and Muskaan. All the better for her, she thought to herself, incase he did fall for her after seeing her amazing personality. She mentally winked at herself, giggling at the thought. Really? FAT CHANCE! But there was another reason; she didn't want to open up to someone then be heart broken. Plus it was high school, a place where people got to know each other, mucked around, had flings, nothing serious. She didn't want to be in a 'not serious' relationship. After all, that's what led to heartbreaks didn't it. And yes, she had been through one already, so she was way too cautious of going through another one. She jumped back to the real world when the bell rang. How did time fly past so quickly? Gathering their stuff, they left canteen area, she was sure she saw Armaan winking at Rhea.
"What a Casanova," she muttered to herself, slightly frowning, not sure what to feel, and made her way to the Biology room, while Muskaan left for psychology along with Rahul. To her inner horror (delight? She wasn't sure what she should feel), Armaan followed her to the Science Lab.

"Which other subjects do you take?" she questioned, trying to strike up a conversation and juggle her files in her hands.

"Mmm..History, Economics and Chemistry.." Riddhima gasped. No way. No freaking way! She was taking the exact subjects! This wasn't cool! (Or was it?) No but that would mean she had to be on her best behavior in all classes to stop herself from now getting embarrassed! Previously, it would have taken a lot to embarrass her, but she just had this feeling that now he was here, well, things would be different. She looked up into his gorgeous blues as smiled down at her.

"What are you taking..?" she blinked once as she looked down again. This was getting out of control! No freaking way! Stop Riddhima stop. She reprimanded herself mentally.

"Same subjects as you. So you have my wonderful presence to grace yourself with every lesson you have." She replied smartly and felt an electric current shoot through her when she saw his dimples. What the hell? He hadn't even touched her! This wasn't happening! They were in the classroom now and she walked to her stool, indicating him towards the teacher to get his textbooks and stuff. While he was gone, she shut her eyes tight wondering what on earth was happening, and whatever it was, why?!

"If this is attraction or a crush or infatuation, please make it go away. Pleasseee.." she muttered to herself. But a part of her wondered did she want it go away? Especially when she had been feeling like after, oh AGES! She sat down to listen to her biology teacher's drole after having a few words with Ryan.

Armaan came and slumped down, whispering,

"Is baldy always like that? I had a mini Q&A session with him there. Felt like I was on 'Who wants to be a millionaire' hot seat!" Riddhima stifled her giggle.

"Can't you tell from his long nose? He loves poking it into others' business."

"Miss Ridzy.." a reprimanding voice came from across the room and Riddhima's mouth dropped open in offence, showing how unfair it was. She then shut it, apparently giving up before even fighting, and zipped it, indicating that she would remain quiet for the rest of the lesson. This seemed to please their teacher, Mr Dave, who resumed to his lecture.

Riddhima heaved a sigh of relief as the double lesson torture finished. She was now officially free for the day, along with Rahul and Muskaan. Well, Armaan too right?

"So what do you do now?"

"Since I'm boarding, I just go to the dorm, and mess around, get bored to the T sometimes.." she complained in reply.

"Do you always complain like that or.."

"You..I don't complain.." Riddhima frowned, feeling offended.

"Please, I'm very good a judging people."

"Do you always boast like that or.." Riddhima rolled her tongue in her mouth, waiting for his reply. But it shocked her.

"I always boast like that. Why not, if I just have those irresistible qualities and charms in me.." he flashed his dimples at a girl nearby, who smiled automatically, blushing. Riddhima looked skeptically back at him.

"She's in year 9. Cut her some slack.."

"You're just jealous.."

"Keep dreaming.."

"If it turns to reality, no problem.."

"Armaan, shut up! It won't!"

"How do you know, have you seen the future?"

Bickering like that, and oblivious to the whole world around them, they finally got to Muskaan and Rahul.

"Guys what's the plan?" Muskaan asked cheerfully as she set her tray down on the table in front of her.

"We were thinking of going for lunch, but by the looks of it I won't allow you to sit in my car lest it breaks down due to all the canteen food.."

"Oye, if your car breaks down, it's because you have a crap car.."

"Don't call my baby crap, it's more prettier and useful than you.."

"Or you're a bad driver.." Muskaan finished ignoring his last comment blatantly. Riddhima met Armaan's eyes and shook her head smiling, as he seemed to enjoy watching this bit of entertainment. Everyone did.

"I've got work to do, and I'm tired. Didn't sleep well last night." Riddhima announced. "So Rahul, you guys go have lunch, I'm off to the dorms. See yah."

"Ridzy don't go.." Rahul begged. "Come on, I'll drop you back to school. You can sign out can't you, then sign in again?"

"Rahul, please. I really do need to get going." And need to sort out and keep my feelings in check for you hot brother, she added to herself.

"Rahul, I guess we should just head home. I haven't spent time with Aunty and uncle. Plus I have something important to discuss with you all at home."

"Wait, what will I do in school alone? I'm coming too." Muskaan added, and abandoned her food to join the rest. As they got to the parking lot, Rahul sat in his BMW with Muskaan, giving her a ride home. Riddhima looked around wondering why Armaan wasn't the one clambering in the front seat. She then spotted him get on a flashy, hot red and black motorbike and for the second time that day, felt her eyes get glued on to the scene in front of her. Shaking her head, she called him and just before he put his helmet on, he turned back to her.

"Bye," she said, giving him one of her sweetest smiles. In response, he smiled back at her genuinely, setting her heart racing in the process, and replied,

"Bye," after which he put his helmet on, and zoomed off after Rahul's car, leaving Riddhima in a whirlwind of emotions. Biting her bottom lip still smiling, she frowned ever so slightly in mere confusion, and shook her head at her thoughts trying calm the rush of excitement flowing through her. Feeling the chilly wind blow on her face, she turned around, and headed across the vast fields, back to the dorms, making up her mind to not think of Armaan any more. How very difficult that was to pursue, only she would know.

I need QUICK comments..!! please tell me how it came out..I realllyyy need honest replies..!! 😊 Edited by Sanaa629 - 12 years ago
dimpledsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey.. sanna..
 aewsome prelude..
all da best 4 ur new ff..
do continue super soon..
 n thnx a lot 4 da PM!!
  tc.
Amoon.88 thumbnail
gr8...

loobed it...

lobed ar meet...lobed it..

do continue soon

AMOON
-Deepshikhaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
CCOONNNGRAATTULAATIONNSS , FOR UR NEW FF =) 
ADD MEE TOOO UR PM LIST ;)
CONT SOON!
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

love it already! can you add me to your PM list?

Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaa!
Wah!
It was too good!
Armaan's entry was a good one! :)
And Riddhima kuch zyada sochti hai...nahi? ;)
lol...
Plz cont. soon...
Love
Rhea
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved :)

I'll edit when the chapter's done! Will that make you update faster? ðŸ¤£
Naah just kidding! I'll edit after school! Although it'd be AWESOME if you updated by then ;) And this editing-before-the-chapter-is-complete thing is ONLY because this is your first ever installment in this FF <3 Congratulations! ðŸ¤—

xoxo
Aanya

*EDITED*

Sanaaa! ðŸ¤—

The update was AWESOMEEE [Barney Stinson style] :D I loved loved loved it!

I'm going to start at the very beginning :) I liked the song! Shame on me... India mein rehke, I hadn't heard it but I went and listened to it and it's PERFECT for the update :D So yeah I loved that bit :)

AYIEE I'm in looveee with this Riddhima! Mainly because I think JUST like her! No seriously! It's like I'm reading about myself! She thinks so much! Door door ka sochti hai! Daydreaming in class...thinking about random stuff totally Aanya ðŸ˜† Not to mention I'm a straight A student *Puts her collar up* ðŸ¤£ And I'm also un-dressy :P So I adore this Riddhima :D

Did you have perfect competition in school in the year that just got over??? We had it in 10th grade which means last year which means two years before you :P But I loveee Economics! Basically our teacher was excellent so yeah :) Shit I'm talking more about random stuff rather than the update nai? Kya karoon it's just so relate-able! But I'll get back to the update now ðŸ˜†

Mr Jones a.k.a BEER BELLY? Made me LMFAO ðŸ¤£

Hmm I quite like the Rahul liking Riddhima angle! It's quite refreshing to see Rahul as a funny, slightly immature guy! I loved him :D <3 And Muskaan too! Ah, I ALWAYS love Muskaan, she's so amazing all the time <3 And funny and spirited and well everything nice ;) I'd love to see her fall in love with Rahul! Or maybe you're not planning that angle but whatever...as long as you have AR, I'm cool with everything :D

Riddhima looked over to where Rahul was calling, and felt her eyes get glued to the figure there. A handsome hunk was making his way towards them, dressed in jeans and a black leather jacket, with a playboy chain around his neck. Unlike other guys, his hair was not mushed up with a whole bottle of gel, or wax (whichever suited the person), but was left to flow freely. She felt her mouth drop open then finally tore her eyes away from him to see other girls passing him interested looks as he walked past them. 
"I don't blame Rahul for being gay." Muskaan murmured, her eyes frozen on Armaan
Riddhima dropped her gaze low so as to not be caught staring. 
"Armaan." Rahul started. "This is Riddhima, and Muskaan. My closest girl friends." 
"Wow, two girls to yourself huh?" Armaan asked as he placed himself opposite Riddhima. Gosh that voice! Riddhima however frowned slightly. 
"Hi!" She replied brightly. "Yeahh Rahul's our best friend." She stated, wanting to shut him from the rumours and gossip before they even got to him. She studied him carefully. She wanted to get to know him more. Suppose they got together. Suppose he asked her out. Ok hold it Riddhima, she warned herself.

LMAO she's already checking him out! And liking him! Tee Hee :D Haayyee I loveee this Armaan! And since noone's  put dibs on him, I'll say it- HE"S MINE! ALL MINE! Pweasshhh  *giggles* I loveee him! Kitna charming hai ;) And oh oh a similar thing happened to me too! Okay umm I joined a new school this year & 5 of my friends came with me so it's cool :P Anyway, what I was saying is, there's this guy called Karan in my class, he's new too and he's really shy! Only talks to a few people! BUT, he's SOOO hot! Seriously! Basically, I'm crushing on him...nothing major but you know ;) And you know how students in India get their own bikes and stuff to school? Not cars but 2 wheelers. Anyway so he [Karan] came on the bike and OMG his bike is sooo sexy <3 And while leaving, I told him bye and he smileeed  and said bye too! Gosh...I sound crazy :P But I haven't crushed on anyone since ages so it's funn ðŸ¤£ Oops I ended up going off topic didn't I? My bad :D

Coming back to the update, haha I was WAITING for the Bitches gang! There has to be one! Every High School is incomplete without them! OhmyGosh they're so DUMBB! And Armaan complimented them? Haww...koi baat nahi...dheere dheere line pe aa jaayega ðŸ˜† Riddhima's thoughts about the bitches were hilarious! I loved this - "Jessica and Jane were just plain dumb and stupid. But since Rhea was the dumber and stupider of the lot, she was some sort of the unsaid ring leader." ðŸ¤£

And yay! She already feels something for him! Hehe atleast its not hate! Kuch nahi toh crush hi sahi ðŸ˜† I loved loved loved loved loved it <3 All in all, AMAZING update!

*Phew* That was super long! And to think this was only an installment ;) And yes I ended up talking a lot about me rather than the update, but that doesn't mean that the update wasn't awesome! If it wouldn't have been so freakin' amazing, I'd never have had the urge to talk so much about me ðŸ˜³

Continue NOWW :D

xoxo
Aanya
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey Sana..:P) wowww the installment was fun n cute to read..:)
uughh those girls...:( but i hope Ridz dream really cums true..:)
Armaan is hot as hell..lol sooo even i wouldn't mind if Rahul was gay...lmao...!!!
cont soon...:)