Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

June 27th Whats going to happen Article (half info

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Telecast Date – Monday, June 27, 2011 at 8.00 PM –

Gauri notices Jagya staring out and follows the gaze of his eyes. Gauri sees Anandi standing at a distance in the corridor. She moves forward and shuts the door. Anandi turns and starts walking like a zombie. She suddenly feels the touch of Jagya's hand on her shoulders, but as she brings her hand forward, Jagya disappears. Anandi enters the terrace its thundering and heavy rains are pouring. Anandi looks at the terrace and remembers her happy times spent there. Anandi is sitting in a crouched up position with her head placed on her knees. She is completely drenched but doesn't even realize that she is getting wet. To find out if Anandi makes it or breaks it.

To know all these and more tune into Balika Vadhu on Monday, June 27, 2011 at 8.00 PM, only on COLORS!

"Balika Vadhu" Every Monday to Friday at 8.00 PM Only on COLORS

Source: http://www.dishtracking.com/blog/2011/06/balika-vadhu-on-27-june-on-colors/

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirssanjanamayur247big_vikrant_fankismattweetyvasujam001Karnika007AkDha_Fanaticpeg_pionneRach-dcintruderfast-SilverAngel-khusi_*-Swetha-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

oye thanks, chalo,  , yeh bhi dekh lenge i dont think ab isse buraa anadi ke saath ho sakta hain
iske baad hopefully life will change for the better, par anadi ko terrace pe notice kaun karegaTongueWinkLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AkDha_FanaticRach-dcSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I know Anmol lol .. 
I have a strong feeling that Jag might come upstairs cause for the story to move forward, the family members need to know that nothing has happened between J and g

so he has to be physically out of the room or perhaps its enough for A to know.

If they are working towards J and A reunion then this info for A is vital . I do not think she will be able ot bear the fact taht J has had physical relationship with g. 

====

But reality is something else. Men like this sleep around. They don't give a hoot about anyone's feelings. And then the people around them ask the woman to forgive!? why?

Its better Anandi just moves on.

I feel bad for G that she is in this mess. She would had a GREAT life but this mistake is going to be real real pricey for her. She is already weak I just hope it does not break her : (

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababulotus8vasujaKarnika007Rach-dckhusi_*

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I know Anmol lol .. 
I have a strong feeling that Jag might come upstairs cause for the story to move forward, the family members need to know that nothing has happened between J and g

so he has to be physically out of the room or perhaps its enough for A to know.

If they are working towards J and A reunion then this info for A is vital . I do not think she will be able ot bear the fact taht J has had physical relationship with g. 

====

But reality is something else. Men like this sleep around. They don't give a hoot about anyone's feelings. And then the people around them ask the woman to forgive!? why?

Its better Anandi just moves on.

I feel bad for G that she is in this mess. She would had a GREAT life but this mistake is going to be real real pricey for her. She is already weak I just hope it does not break her : (

jagya is not like that , yaa he looks like this from outside i knowLOL
he loves gauri truly, its not lust at all, i dont think a and j reunion is on the cards, but yes g will be hurt , really hurt, she does not know that a and j were close before. i think jagya needs to tell g abt that otherwise he wont be able to do it atleast hereTongueLOL
in sbb jagya said its his duty now to ensure anadi gets free from all the bandhans and moves ahead
this incident will trigger this thought processLOL
Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I do not think their marriage will break too. It will have a TOUGH time in coming episodes and Jag will realize that Anandi was a better choice but I hope he does not hurt gauri and leave her or else I think she will just have a nervous breakdown.

Anandi is a strong character so she could actually take the crap that Jag pulled on her but Gauri I doubt it. She will loose it. 

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I do not think their marriage will break too. It will have a TOUGH time in coming episodes and Jag will realize that Anandi was a better choice but I hope he does not hurt gauri and leave her or else I think she will just have a nervous breakdown.

Anandi is a strong character so she could actually take the crap that Jag pulled on her but Gauri I doubt it. She will loose it. 

its high time jagya understand the imp of commitment,this time if he does some jhol jhaal, koi justification hi nahin rahega he will turn intoi a piece of dirt
 anandi may be alot better but and i think he also knows that but it does not mean he will love her.
g would never be able to take another dhokha from j , i agree , she is also a strong girl but it will be a third time, it will be too much for g this time

Edited by intruderfast - 25 June 2011 at 6:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

sumitra was right ... anandi needs to cry to get her anger out ... hope she does that that will be a big sign of her moving forward in life, and letting go of jags...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach-dcSuchi-khusi_*

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*

Go to top