Members Lounge

Bhaag D.K. Bose

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ILuvagudLaugh

ILuvagudLaugh

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Gulzar is probably frothing in his studio right now. It is witty no doubt. But what price are we willing to pay for such wit. Is it the deteriorating lyrics or do we not include such lyrics in the lyrics bracket at all. The new generation's as well as the song writer's opinion is that everything is out in the open now. There is no need to show two roses getting close to each other like in the erstwhile movies. And therefore there is no need to write serenading songs. It's more of a 'do you wanna' situation now, instead of 'I wish you would look at me just so'. Call me old fashioned, but I miss good poetry/ song lyrics.

Tolstoy argues that if one loves another, words render it meaningless. Whereas now, if you don't say the words enough; you probably don't feel enough. Tolstoy lived in the 1850s, this is 2011. Poetry is far too strenuous today, but thank God, emotions are not made in China yet. There is just too much angst. In today's world of blogs and short attention spans, D.K. Bose is probably our best option for entertainment or if you want to get more witty lyrics, check out this Pakistani band's music 'meri _aand mein danda', it should satisfy you as far as wit is concerned. What is it going to come to next? Ben Sure! Repeat this ten times and you should get it, but if you still don't check out Jayhind tv on the internet and have a good laugh.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhaag D.K. Bose" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top